• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

There's no place like the Roleplay Theatre! <3

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
treehouse lmao when i dont want to do anything 4 real

VG and GE otherwise

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
The Underground for sure, I love the section and all its people. The betrayal, the mindgames, and the creativity in the section is heaps of fun. I also quite like The Treehouse and General Entertainment as well, pretty fun and laidback sections 8)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
There's no place like The Underground <3

Seriously though, the section involves an amazing mix of things I love. Debates, mental races, intelligence. Who doesn't love to outwit someone and see them cry in defeat? :)

ZI2npm7.png

are you sure about that?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 11, 2023
I like to hang around the Battle Server. The Mall is pretty fun to post in.

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
Years
I love the Treehouse and The Round Table. I do wish we were more lenient, though. It's so difficult to debate here when we have to hold back on 90% of our speech. I guess it prevents it from getting into a simple flame war, but I do wish we were a little more lenient. Nonetheless, I love debating, so TRT is my favorite. I also really like the Treehouse though.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
A&D and A&M has been and always will be my two favourite places <3 Treehouse too since I can talk to other people who aren't in my normal two sections.

Years
I mostly love Pokemon sections, notably Pokemon Trivia and the gaming sections. I have become a bit of a fixture in Sun & Moon lately, and Fifth Gen for being my fave generation.

I also love Main Street, The Treehouse and General Entertainment.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
The playground is my home. It's my favorite. I also like the treehouse a lot, and Pokemon Trivia is adorable.

(Please post in Pokemon Trivia ;_; )

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Well the RPT of course! Though I haven't had much time to post in anything requiring more than a couple sentences around this site.

Back