• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My Latest Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
you have a VERY individual style and a decent one at that :P
Nice work you have some talent, don't forget it XD

Years
  • Seen Apr 10, 2007
Those are the koolest, made up out of no where sprites I have ever seen!!!!!!!! Keep up the game!!!!!!!!!!!

Tbone2356

Time keeps on tickin' by
Years
The Sprites Are Still Awsome 1 Day Later.

As For Importing Tilesets, What Program Are You Using

(Off Topic So PM Me)

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
@Zone: Someone else mentioned pixeltendo before, I might try it too eventually.

@Esupio & Ronmaster: Thanks for the kind words =3.

@Tbone2356: Lol, thats good I think. PM sent.

@UnseenIdiot: *does the kirby dance* <('.'<) - (>'.')> - (>'.'<) - (^'.'^) - <( '-' )> I WILL BE IMMORTAL! *dies*

Mechaman

Rapidash, GLARE!!!
Years
hello people
it is me, the nidoking lover, Mechaman
dude256, i like your normal type fox charcter
hes pretty cool
just a reminder, i love nidoking
bye

Mechaman

Rapidash, GLARE!!!
Years
hello people
it is me, the nidoking lover, Mechaman
dude256, i like your normal type fox charcter
hes pretty cool
just a reminder, i love nidoking
bye

Mechaman

Rapidash, GLARE!!!
Years
dude, my favorite is your normal fox type charcter
i think hes sweeeeet
just a reminder, i love nidoking bye

The Great Saiyaman

Lets heat things up!
Years
  • Seen May 24, 2006
Those sprites are awsome. Better then what I could do. I just rip apart other sprites and make new ones.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
The Great Saiyaman said:
Those sprites are awsome. Better then what I could do. I just rip apart other sprites and make new ones.

Me too!

Anyway...Dude, those sprites rock! If they are Pokemon ones, like you said you may do, i would presume that you have done Treeko, Mudkip (Or any of his Familly), Torchic (or Pidgey), Poocheyna or Mighteyna, and Seviper!

Can't wait to see what you do next! I have Idea's for ones that would look Cool, but its up to you anyway...Are you going to experiment with overworlds?

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
@Faltzer: My pixeling style is fairly soft, so at times they can seem blurry, a quirk I guess ^^U

@Unseen Idiot: I need to make a kirbyesque pokemon...that would be awesome

@The Great Saiyaman: Thankies

@Manaechicken: You're pretty much correct. I was replacing the starters. I may or may not change the names in the final version though. Depends on how far the lastest few hack tools go. By 'overworlds' I assume you mean map tiles? If so then yes, I am working on tiles right now. Later today I should have a few examples.

*I have never born witness to a triple post ever...that scares me deeply

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Zerox, if you read through the post you would already know that he is making a Hack with these. That is why he is making them.
Otherwise dude..... I can't wait to see more. are you going to be posting anymore or jsut tease us with these until you are able to make a thread for your hack

dude256

Pixel Artist/Programmer
Years
@Zereox: Lol I am =3.
@Hyperion: I'll be posting more stuff later on tonight, I'm just having a hard time setting up this tileset. I'm trying to develop some cool building designs...and make them actually fit into the tileset properly. Its tricky x_x

Domin-8

aka Unoringinally Funny
Years
Really, So you are changing alot in the game, wow. This will definatley be a good hack. I can't wait to see more of you sprites.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 27, 2010
UnseenIdiot said:
Kirbyesque yes make him dance tho ok? lol it will be awesome!
Maneachiken dont double post!

Sorry about that...My Computer got Slow and i was impatient and clicked send posat about three times!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back