• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I used to be afraid of dogs because I've had bad experiences with them in the past (Got bit by two stray dogs when I lived in Europe), but my sister got a Maltese and Yorkie and now I love them.

Don't you guys see 007 movies?!

Sadly, I haven't even played the N64 game that I keep hearing good things about. I'd like to get into the series at some point this year.

Years
I'm a little hesitant around dogs. I've been bitten before. It doesn't help that my friend has this big dog that bites at people (or as he says, "nipping playfully") and barks and growls at me. I do wish people didn't keep big dogs.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I don't know why.. but I find the action scenes in the more recent Bond movies to be better. But the persons in the movie, I prefer them in the older ones. I can relate to them more than the recent ones.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was nearly bitten by my cousin's large dog, but it would have been accidental. x: I was playing with him and he was trying to take the laser thing out of my hand...with his teeth, apparently.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My dog (she died about a month ago) was really well behaved. One day we heard a loud bark and yelp from the living room and the parents thought that the dog bit my little cousin.

Turns out it was my little cousin who bit my dog's floppy ears. Lol.. And she was biting them and the dog was just laying there taking it until she decided to bite down really hard. ;_; Lol..

I miss my dog, though!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, your dog sounds cute, Kura. (:

I don't think any of my pets have ever tried to attack anyone. Well, my snake tries to murder bite people, but she's small enough that she can't even draw blood yet.

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I never had a dog. And I don't want to have one. My friend has a dog, and when I entered his house he started barking at me. Wonder what I did wrong? He smelled me, and STILL was angry with me for a reason...strange, huh?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Isn't that just the way most dogs are?
It's what my friend's dog does; she freaks out until I let her smell me and talk to her. Then she just jumps up at my legs so I'll pet her.

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
I'm scared of dogs, however, I generally just walk past them, without trying not to make a fool of myself.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I've been there. x;
Though I make myself play with dogs owned by people I know, as an attempt to get rid of the phobia. >_>

Yoshihiko

Moved back to SNOR(es)LAX
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 30, 2013
LOL, I am slowly overcoming the fear, I am only in the stage where I can only walk past them without anything. I might try touching one in the future, but I am scared.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I got a dog that I love so much lol. I miss him everytime I'm not with him. He's like my best friend that could never talk to me xD

I only got him last year tho but he's cute. He's 2 years old. I got a picture of him on my profile :)

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
I have never watched 007, Never played it. I only want to play the one that I hear good things about, I believe it was Goldeneye.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The name's Bond. James Bond.

Gotta love agent double-o seven~

And I've already said this, but I'm terrified of dogs. And my friends poke fun of me for it. Especially my friend Kelsey. The ass always uses it as a comeback derp. >>

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
>_> My friends don't know about it. My best friend does, but she can't tease me much, considering she also is afraid of them.

Darn it. I keep forgetting to get the info for my new team off the laptop so I can post it on PC.

Honest

Hi!
Years
>_> My friends don't know about it. My best friend does, but she can't tease me much, considering she also is afraid of them.

Darn it. I keep forgetting to get the info for my new team off the laptop so I can post it on PC.

I'm pretty open about many things, so a lot of people know, sadly.

******* friends wanted to dress as dogs for Halloween to freak me. Jerks.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I've learned that being open can result in pretty awkward situations. >_> So I keep my mouth shut about certain things (to people offline, at least).

Your friends sound funny, though. X)

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Too many topics going on at once XD Eating healthy, Bond, something with dogs. I don't know which to comment on

I don't know if I eat healthy per say, but I don't eat unhealthy. Never been much a sweets and junk food person. I could probably have smaller portions of what I do have, or have certain foods less often.

I've seem several of the Bond flicks. Like the Connery and Craig flicks the best. And a few others here and there. And GoldenEye was a great game, enjoyed the Wii version too.

Ignoring the dog stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back