• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Invincible and Legendary~ *Dragon-Type Pokemon Fan Club*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Secondly, since we have enough members now, how about starting a new game here? The Pokemon Battle Game!

I shall put forth a test for you all(not math or science :P ). If your answers suggest you to be a good enough trainer, then you shall be granted your own egg! It shall contain your chosen Pokemon and will take a set amount of time to hatch(time will be given to you later). After it hatches, battle with other members here and level up your Pokemon. All the rules shall be explained if a majority of the members agree to it. Thank you.
that sounds interesting but i don't battle so....i am not gonna vote in the poll.

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
Years
Username: Fernbutter
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Fern (This will do.)
Favorite Dragon type/ Dragon Pokemon: Kyurem
Reason for joining club: I like Dragon types, and I would also like to have at least another club to be part of. If you absolutely need another reason fine, its because I also need to befriend a lot of other people on the forums, I get kinda lonely sometimes.
Answer to any one of the current topics:

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I guess the sheer amazingness of it all, the uniqueness and hard to defeat possibility made all of it absolutely interesting the least to say, but what got me most was that its something that isn't always easy to obtain, sometimes you get it just out of nowhere but most of the time it is very very rare. (Kinda)
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? I am very sure that it was Dragonite.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance. Hands down.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Draco meteor. I don't care if you think its too mainstream, its cool, and I like it.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Hmm, don't hate me for saying Unova, its just because I think they kinda got me with the design a little bit. Hoenn comes next.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? If this was a thing I would just, crawl into a corner starstruck. I would take... omg Goomy, I don't know why just, just yes.

Last edited:

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Yesh and only 2 more votes left.
oh If I want to do a monochallenge dragon on which game should I do that then?

I suppose you could use any regular game after GenII.......... You won't find Dragon type Pokemon in the start......... So I propose that you start a regular game and then either trade a Dragon Pokemon into the game or either hack it in............. Both of these are allowed and easily done on emulators........... If you require further help, VM me............ :)
that sounds interesting but I don't battle so..... I am not gonna vote in the poll.

It's not a physical battle.......... I thought that people can go online at the Battle Server and then battle over there or maybe then can do something else............ Haven't you played Pokemon? :P
Username: Fernbutter
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Fern (This will do.)
Favorite Dragon type/ Dragon Pokemon: Kyurem
Reason for joining club: I like Dragon types, and I would also like to have at least another club to be part of. If you absolutely need another reason fine, its because I also need to befriend a lot of other people on the forums, I get kinda lonely sometimes.

1. What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I guess the sheer amazingness of it all, the uniqueness and hard to defeat possibility made all of it absolutely interesting the least to say, but what got me most was that its something that isn't always easy to obtain, sometimes you get it just out of nowhere but most of the time it is very very rare. (Kinda)
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? I am very sure that it was Dragonite.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance. Hands down.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? Draco meteor. I don't care if you think its too mainstream, its cool, and I like it.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? Hmm, don't hate me for saying Unova, its just because I think they kinda got me with the design a little bit. Hoenn comes next.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? If this was a thing I would just, crawl into a corner starstruck. I would take... omg Goomy, I don't know why just, just yes.

Hello and welcome to the club! Feel free to introduce a new topic or just randomly chat with other members! Have fun!(I mean it!)

I noticed that most of the members are being lazy and inactive.......... Come on guys, a little excitement won't kill me............ Show some energy....... Post a little >:(

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
It's not a physical battle.......... I thought that people can go online at the Battle Server and then battle over there or maybe then can do something else............ Haven't you played Pokemon? :P
lol i have played Pokemon but i suck at battling tbh. :p

time for a new topic:
Which non dragon types Pokemon do you think should be a dragon?

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Username: lucariokul
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Hyl
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite (Shiny)
Reason for joining club: To make friends who appreciate similar topics to ones I like and stop the massacre of dragons in real life if they somehow come back. Answer to any one of the current topics: What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I suppose the fact I liked the concept and idea of real dragons to begin with.
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? Dragonite.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance, even though he is a hacker with his level 40 and 50 dragonites in HeartGold.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? A cross between Draco Meteor and Dragon Claw for me.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? For me, its a cross between Kanto and Unova.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? I would absolutely adore a Dratini (shiny even more) as my starter.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 27, 2014
Username:RyuNura48
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ryukage
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:Haxorus
Reason for joining club:To show my love of Dragons
Answer to any one of the current topics:Lance is my favorite dragon type user

Years

This is a great topic; lots of 'mons could potentially go in this category. I'd have said Charizard but that was "fixed" with the addition of his X version mega evolution. I would have loved for Gyarados to become water/dragon or something of the like, even if it was just in his mega evolution, but that never really happened (as he's water/dark).

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Have to agree with Janna; there's a ton of Pokémon that fit into this particular type group. One Pokémon that instantly comes to mind, though, is Sceptile. Whenever I look at it, I always get reminded of dragons. It has access to quite a lot of dragon-type moves in its arsenal, and its body is generally shaped like a dragon--why not just make him one? Aside from Sceptile, Aggron should be a dragon-type too, as well as Gyarados.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club RyuNura! :)

Have to agree with guys, there are many Pokemon who can be dragon types.
I'd love to Gyarados in the dragon type..I wanted mega Gyarados to have water/dragon type tbh not water/dark.
I'd love to see Milotic, Sceptile and Feraligatr ..as well as Aerodactyl with dragon type.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Username: lucariokul
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname: Hyl
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Dragonite (Shiny)
Reason for joining club: To make friends who appreciate similar topics to ones I like and stop the massacre of dragons in real life if they somehow come back. Answer to any one of the current topics: What made you love Dragon Pokemon? I suppose the fact I liked the concept and idea of real dragons to begin with.
2. Your first Dragon Pokemon....? Dragonite.
3. Your favorite Dragon type user? Lance, even though he is a hacker with his level 40 and 50 dragonites in HeartGold.
4. Your favorite Dragon type move? A cross between Draco Meteor and Dragon Claw for me.
5. Which generation had best Dragon type Pokemon? For me, its a cross between Kanto and Unova.
6. Would you like Dragon type starters? If yes, which one would you start with? I would absolutely adore a Dratini (shiny even more) as my starter.

Welcome to the Dragon club! I am the admin here. I see that you have requested a shiny sprite, I grant you the sprite :) I like your idea for a new Dragon type move but that one is sincerely not possible............ Draco Meteor is already over powered as it is........... A Dragon Claw would turn it into a 1Hit K.O. (^_-)

Username:RyuNura48
Do you want a nickname? If yes then your chosen nickname:Ryukage
Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon:Haxorus
Reason for joining club:To show my love of Dragons
Answer to any one of the current topics:Lance is my favorite dragon type user

Hi RyuKage. Looks like we have another Naruto fan on our hands here :P Welcome aboard! You can show all the love for Dragons that you have over here. Lance is already the boss here.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Welcome to the club......... Lance is really the coolest dragon tamer that there ever was! Do you know that he also has the powers of the Viridian forest? That's just really really cool!

Powers of the Viridian Forest? I know no such thing. Do tell!

Tek

Years
Username: YZN

Favorite Dragon type/Dragon Pokemon: Flygon!

Reason for joining club: Dragon-types are wicked awesome, and I breed them to be even more awesome. My sign-up is unrelated to the Post-a-thon that I'm participating in (p.s. that statement is false).

What made you love dragon pokemon?

I never cared much about dragon-types until my first adventure in Hoenn. I thought it was way cool that Trapinch and Swablu started out as non-dragons and then evolved into dragons. Since then I've come to like them more and more and now I breed them.

I spent months getting the perfect (IMO) Trapinch eggs. Eventually I will probably do the same with all the dragon-types, or at least the ones that I really like (Swablu, axew & deino). I can't wait to get a new system and start playing Y version, all of the new dragons look fantastic!

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Powers of the Viridian Forest? I know no such thing. Do tell!
Well it's been quite a well known rumor that Lance has the power to understand Pokemon's thoughts and has the ability to heal them at will......... The story actually goes like this:
" It is believed that every few years a child is born with the blessings of the Viridian Forest. The child possesses the power to see inside the hearts of Pokemon and heal their injuries. The child is usually respected by all the Pokemon it knows and becomes a legendary trainer............"

Reason for joining club: Dragon-types are wicked awesome, and I breed them to be even more awesome. My sign-up is unrelated to the Post-a-thon that I'm participating in (p.s. that statement is false).

I never cared much about dragon-types until my first adventure in Hoenn. I thought it was way cool that Trapinch and Swablu started out as non-dragons and then evolved into dragons. Since then I've come to like them more and more and now I breed them.

I spent months getting the perfect (IMO) Trapinch eggs. Eventually I will probably do the same with all the dragon-types, or at least the ones that I really like (Swablu, axew & deino). I can't wait to get a new system and start playing Y version, all of the new dragons look fantastic!
Welcome to the club. Hope you enjoy yourself!

Excellent topic ECHO! I would like to see the Hoenn starters going on to eventually share the Dragon Type............ A Sceptile would look wicked cool! So would a Blaziken! *.*

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019

Welcome to the club YZN!
gotta agree with you about Trapinch and Swablu..I'd like to see more non-dragon type evolving into dragon type like Aerodactyl

Well it's been quite a well known rumor that Lance has the power to understand Pokemon's thoughts and has the ability to heal them at will......... The story actually goes like this:
" It is believed that every few years a child is born with the blessings of the Viridian Forest. The child possesses the power to see inside the hearts of Pokemon and heal their injuries. The child is usually respected by all the Pokemon it knows and becomes a legendary trainer............"
this is interesting..i never heard about this tbh.

Excellent topic ECHO! I would like to see the Hoenn starters going on to eventually share the Dragon Type............ A Sceptile would look wicked cool! So would a Blaziken! *.*
Blaziken as a dragon type? ...I can't imagine Blaziken as a dragon type tbh :(

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years

I just looked that up and that's awesome. Also you now have 5 votes so let's give this game a shot! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back