The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Fan Fiction and Writing > Writer's Lounge

Notices

Writer's Lounge Need advice? Want to give advice? Come on in and share ideas with your fellow writers. Just remember, all fics go in the main forum.

Old October 18th, 2006, 03:50 PM
Seiji Tatsuo™
{|The Jester King|}

Send a message via AIM to Seiji Tatsuo™ Send a message via Yahoo to Seiji Tatsuo™
First off, I'd like to introduce myself. I believe I'm the newest FanFiction Author to join your ranks, Seiji Tatsuo, but you can call me Seiji or Sei. Anyways, I've been trying to come up with an original plotline for a FanFic, you know, something to try and make myself stand out as a new writer. I've come to a standstill around a Mysterious Dungeon like plot, since it's still slightly fresh(I hope, lol), a Breeder's Journey, since you don't see many Breeder stories, and a Comedy based around a Coordinator and his team of wacky, misfit Pokémon. Any help?
Old October 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM
Seiji Tatsuo™
{|The Jester King|}

Send a message via AIM to Seiji Tatsuo™ Send a message via Yahoo to Seiji Tatsuo™
Sorry for the double post, but I've decided on a Slight Comedy of a Breeder's Journey, while at the same time, doing a Mysterious Dungeon plot.

Last edited by Seiji Tatsuo™; October 19th, 2006 at 05:28 PM.
Old October 24th, 2006, 03:34 AM
Gama85
Beginning Trainer

Sounds cool

Is it going to be only comedy, and drama I suppose, or is there also going to be action? I'm guessing since it's a breeder's journery the trainer travels around rather than, say, have a breeding 'farm'?

Isn't Mystery Dungeon about the dude that gets turned into a pokemon? How are you going to incorporate that into a breeder-style story
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links