• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2014
Have you finished the Mewtwo event?If so u can get home and meet Ash's Mom.She will ask you to go to Vidirian to get her the fertilizer,after that go west and you can complete TWO next events.You have to defeat Bruno's Onix and fight the Ancient Pokemon in the cave.After that,you can start going through Victory Road!Have fun!:D
thats my problem i cant start the viridian quest she wont talk to me and if you have to do the mewtwo event before that how do you start it??

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
if you evolved your bulbasaur and squirtle can you still do the cutscenes (wartortle and the sleeping blastoise and bulbasaurs evoltion garden)?

You can't, but you can get a new Squirtle and a new Bulbasaur. Just enter the cheats for them. You can find them on google. Insert the cheat to catch Bulbasaur first, go into some grass and catch him. Save, exit, and then insert the one for Squirtle. After you have it you can save, exit, and continue playing the game with them in your PC until you need them. I'm just about to start a walkthrough with tips to post up on here for everyone.

mariosonicman

timid friendly trainer
Years
this is an awesome hack. but something happened to my pikachu. it stopped listening to me during the long route to cinibar island. and when i return to pallet town. it says to not leave pikachu behind. do you know what the problem is?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
thats my problem i cant start the viridian quest she wont talk to me and if you have to do the mewtwo event before that how do you start it??
Explain the situation bro.Where are you now?Still stuck in seaform island(raining)?If so, you have to talk to Jenny in the boat and then come out side,try to use the raft(it would be broken anyway).The rest is pretty easy.

P.S:So my Charizard will never obey in this beta?Is that it?Cuz i can't find the Charizard chills event.

Years
I'm really enjoying this game! Iv started out just to see how it was and i was amazed on how well you followed the anime story. Thanks a lot for this one, it really is amazing! :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2012
Why won't Primeape listen to me? I'm at the Grand Prix and my Mankey just evolved. Now Primeape won't listen. I have the Celadon gym badge.

emeraldJmac

Legend of Generations
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
This hack is quite accurate, and especially awesome for a one-man job. Great work bro, keep it up! :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
shall i download it from sendspace?
yes you can download ...there is no problem
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
Hey, can anyone tell me how to get past Cerulean? I have defeated Misty, AJ, and the Prep school, and found Dig. But I can't find what to do next. The guy by the undergound route won't let me through, and Officer Jenny doesn't mention anything about Squirtle to me.

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Hey, can anyone tell me how to get past Cerulean? I have defeated Misty, AJ, and the Prep school, and found Dig. But I can't find what to do next. The guy by the undergound route won't let me through, and Officer Jenny doesn't mention anything about Squirtle to me.

I found this confusing too. Go all the way to the left. And walked up til you see a hole in the fence

Back