• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Rutile

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
logo.png
Hello there! Im Lusidea and i'm here to show you the game i'm currently co-developing.

Introduction
Pokémon Rutile is a text based game, playable entirely on your browser (Like Neopets). The reason for my and the other developer to start a game like is because, frankly, the other Pokémon games like this on the web are... crap. We hope to change that, by creating a Pokémon game online that you can play casually. The general hope off the game is that it will become a big hit, and give Pokémon fans somewhere else to go to play Pokémon besides there handheld console.

The team (currently only 2 people) are hopeing to broaden the game, by adding new content, games, and continiously adding to the region of Rutile.

Language written in: PHP, AJAX with a mySQL database.

The Plot
Since its an online game, there really isn't an obvious plot to the site. However, I am working on adding quests to the game, so you can have something different to do besides battling. The main aim off Pokémon Rutile is to collect every Pokémon, complete every quest, collect every avatar. Off course, we'll keep adding content to give players something else to do.

Screenshots
These screenshots are just layout screenshots, since we haven't added the core game to the layout and you have to have atleast 4 screenshots. But you should get the general idea of how everything will look and work.
New Explore Page

Old Screenshot 1
Old Screenshot 2
Old Screenshot 3
Old Screenshot 4

Staff
Here is the current staff list.

Robin105 - Owner, coder
Lusidea - Website design, Game Design, community guy

If you want too help with Pokémon Rutile and you can stick and comit to the project and a game, please post a staff form so we can evaluate it and Accept/Decline you.

The open staff positions are as follows;

Spoiler:

This is the form you need to fill in;
Code:
Username: 
Position Wanted:
Proof of work:
Comment:

Thanks for reading, and if you have any questions, post or PM me.

Last edited:

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
This is looking pretty good, I like the layout of the bag, and I like the route screenie aswell. Good Luck with continuing,

Tudj

HeartGold :P
Years
Hmm I just realised that there is a picture of Darkrai in battle and its called Giratina.

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Thanks everyone for the comments, it took about a week for this to be accepted.

Hmm I just realised that there is a picture of Darkrai in battle and its called Giratina.
The pictures i displayed are just the layout, and i used those as place holders.

Years
  • Seen Oct 16, 2009
Help

Username: Uxiy
Position Wanted:Spriter/Coder or mapper
Proof of work:Send me a pm(because i can give you the addres of the site
Comment:I REALLY WANT TO HELP
Tell me when you register so i can give you adminstration and you can look and my coding

Last edited:

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Username: Uxiy
Position Wanted:Spriter/Coder or mapper
Proof of work:Send me a pm(because i can give you the addres of the site
Comment:I REALLY WANT TO HELP
Tell me when you register so i can give you adminstration and you can look and my coding

Sent you a PM, ive finished adding the basic CMS, which doesnt affect the looks, but rather the speed we can update stuff.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I like the look of the game, yet don't much care for your superior attitude, there are some real gems in the Showcase.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
The reason for my and the other developer to start a game like is because, frankly, the other Pokémon games like this on the web are... crap.

It sounds like you're saying that your game is the only worthwhile one out there. You may not have meant it that way, but that's what it sounds like, frankly.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
It sounds like you're saying that your game is the only worthwhile one out there. You may not have meant it that way, but that's what it sounds like, frankly.

It sounds like to me, when taken in contextm that he talking that way about browser based Pokemon games, not all though.

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011

Learn to read and understand stuff before you post..
"the other Pokémon games like this"

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2022
Here's an example of what should be done. (Which is streaming instead of downloading.)

It doesn;t take up storage space &, (especially with Pokemon comapred to some other things,) reduces piracy.

-PM260

Lusidea

Lolwut
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 10, 2011
Here's an example of what should be done. (Which is streaming instead of downloading.)

It doesn;t take up storage space &, (especially with Pokemon comapred to some other things,) reduces piracy.

-PM260
What the hell are you on about? This will be an online game..

Back