• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Adventure Yellow Chapter [Aethestode]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
This is really awesome... How you're making every series of the manga, when they're all released i'll be sure to play each and every one!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but he has cancelled all of them except Red Chapter.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 13, 2015
Aethestode, I just want to let you know that I really, REALLY, appriciate the hacks you've made for the community espically when you have an outside life and you STILL do this. I fully support you and I will keep supporting you the best I can!

Years
Aethestode, I just want to let you know that I really, REALLY, appriciate the hacks you've made for the community espically when you have an outside life and you STILL do this. I fully support you and I will keep supporting you the best I can!

Please don't revive threads whose latest post is older than one month; Aesthetode, if you want this thread re-opening, just send myself or Christos a VM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back