• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Jan 20, 2015
It's a matter of logistics to make a unique QR code for each card printed. Simply just not economically feasible for this card game, which is the number 3 or number 4 TCG by number of overall sales.

Anyway, I'd post a code to give away, but I don't know where the heck my code cards went.

what would you say no.1 is?

this is no.1 in my eyes as it was the only one i got into

Years
what would you say no.1 is?

this is no.1 in my eyes as it was the only one i got into

By total sales, Magic: The Gathering is number one by quite a bit, iirc. In terms of sales (and likely, by extension, play base size), it's 1. Magic, 2. Yu-Gi-Oh!, 3/4. Pokemon, 3/4. WoW TCG (Pokemon and WoW are roughly on par, iirc, though WoW may have dropped some with Heartstone's release), and 5. Cardfight Vanguard.

I have my reasons for sticking to Pokemon over the other two I tried, and that was primarily the expenses required to stay competitive and also because Pokemon sets tend to be smaller in total number of cards and therefore easier to get complete collections of. That and my local Pokemon playerbase was largely friendly, and tournament entry costs are non-existent where I am for tournaments like States.

Anyway, this discussion is better suited to the Pokemon Trading Card Game DCC, so it's probably best that we moved this discussion over there. Please use that thread to reply to this post of mine.

And for those who stayed through this whole post, here's a code:

Spoiler:

And, no, I don't have any more that I want to give away.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2014
And for those who stayed through this whole post, here's a code:

Spoiler:

And, no, I don't have any more that I want to give away.

Thanks donavannj for the code :3 i trade the pack for Mew EX Full Art *o* is so cute and powerfull xD, add me to friends in the game my screen name in the game is : Raiko23

tumblr_mwhcj2cq0w1sp2ohlo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 16, 2014
yes i redeem the code a few minutes before, causality i check the page one hour after donavannj put the code and no one had redeemed the code O.O

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 29, 2014
Hi everyone,

just started playing this poke card game, and it would be nice if someone had some spare redeem codes for use.

thanks

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I would love any codes started playing the game 3 weeks ago after letting it go in my childhood! Please PM me any codes if you can. Does anyone know the cheapest way to buy cards (Grad school is pricey)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 11, 2014
I'll throw my name down here for any codes people are giving out, as I'm always looking to expand.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
Years
I just bought some cards, though I don't use the TCGO. So here's the codes. ^-^

B/W Plasma Blast: MSJ-GAAU-YAR-E7F
B/W Dragons Exaulted: 9NP-HYM8-LSV-FRC
B/W Boundaries Crossed: LR3-WJYG-8DQ-6XM
Leafeon Deck: 9ND-QP5D-53C-YVR

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 29, 2014
Hi im really new game and i dont have any tradable card :(
please help me :(
any one want to give me code please ?
if any one pm me i really pleasure :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
dang i check this thing constantly but never get lucky. question do you guys suggest buying the premade decks with coins. If so, which ones? Would my coins be better spent on the 195 booster packs?

Years
dang i check this thing constantly but never get lucky. question do you guys suggest buying the premade decks with coins. If so, which ones? Would my coins be better spent on the 195 booster packs?

Well, that depends, do you just want to play others? Or are you trying to build a specific deck?

No codes tonight, folks. No idea where my codes tin is right now.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
I got lucky once but forgot to tick the claim sign so I didn't get any.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Well, as of right now I am sticking to boosters. I don't have enough cards to go in any one direction. The premade decks also seem to be full of filler cards or cards that don't really seem worth it. I'll leave my screenname if people wish to play me!

Years
Here's some codes!. Also, add me so we can battle or trade on TCGO- Elahrairah666

One more thing, If ya pull any EXs or Full Art Trainers I'd love to hear what ya got! :)

JXC-PG6B-WYA-JHH
G94-WAQR-5UW-SS3
SU6-6PSH-DJH-FN9
BJK-S5XD-MEE-KYK
RL4-FEVP-M95-C86
PCL-S9XS-RQP-HFL

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
I added you. I also redeemed the above codes. Thank you so much!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 20, 2014
I always get here 2 hours late :/
If u have codes u dont need please send me a private message so I can get some of them, thank you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back