• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 2, 2016
Started with Treecko guys! Took me a while to get into but I'm hooked now! Think I'll try Diamond once I've completed Omega Ruby to keep with the story line!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2016
Greetings everyone. I had to restart my Save File because I didn't play long enough to finish Pokémon X. Here's my storyline handwaving the whole reset. (Including the part where I had to use Pokémon Bank to save all of my Pokémon)
--
Time had run out. *Spoiler* had finished his super weapon. With nobody opposing him any longer, he decides that he will give the planet some time to think about what nasty surprises he have in store for them. James Lee McKigney (Me) just woke up after a long time of inactivity, just hearing about *Spoiler*'s sinister plot to destroy the earth.

Fearing for his Pokémon's Lives, he decided to send them all (Including his Calm Starter Travis Magic) to a hyper dimensional storage facility where they will return when the earth reboots.

"Jim, Don't do this!" Travis Magic tried to reason to his trainer "There's still time to stop whoever's responsible for the destruction of the earth!" "You guys can survive the apocalypse." I replied "When the time is right, go and serve whoever or whatever will be the new master. It might be a different me, It might be a Wised up Ash Ketchem (Who is hopefully not a fraud next time,) It might even be Red, or Gold, or maybe even one of the Smash Brothers. We don't Know. But what I do know is that you must stay in this chamber until the universe is reset and a new champion arrives on the scene. At least you can introduce yourself to said champion and save the earth together."

"JIM! DON'T!" Travis tried to fight the end but it is all for naught. "Goodbye Travis. Take care of the others while I'm gone all right?"

Eventually, all Hell broke loose, Travis and all of the pokemon are safe in the hyperlock storage while McKigney and everyone else is wiped clean off the face of the earth. You can even hear the Sick ******* *Spoiler*'s laugh and the screams of everyone and everything as they are wiped clean off the map.

On February the Fifth 2016, the universe had reboot. Another James Lee McKigney had entered the fray in said reboot universe around this time, Not knowing what kind of Pokémon the former Jim had left for this new universe's Jim.

And also, waiting for McKigney Neo (The new universe's Jim) is a promotional legendary who will be one of many gifts waiting to be opened on the 20th Anniversary of this franchise.

Years
Hello I am a new member and I would like to learn about Pokemon hacking. I am not sure how easy it is and I have another project in progress at this time but I would be willing to give it a try.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Hello I am a new member and I would like to learn about Pokemon hacking. I am not sure how easy it is and I have another project in progress at this time but I would be willing to give it a try.

Hello there!
Check out the Tutorials subforum in the ROM Hacking section. ROM Hacking isn't all that difficult, and if you have trouble we have hundreds of experienced hackers who can help you out.
Good luck!

Years
I'm doing good. I'm a MLP fan as well. I think Scootaloo has to be my favorite pony. :)
I'm taking that you like it. Which starter did you pick in ORAS?

I think I picked Fennikin... I have 190:00 hours clocked on my AS game. Currently trying to finish my degree atm. Playing through Soul Silver right now.

I need to link my 3ds friend code to this site. My favorite starter though is Bulbasaur :3

Years
I think I picked Fennikin... I have 190:00 hours clocked on my AS game. Currently trying to finish my degree atm. Playing through Soul Silver right now.

I need to link my 3ds friend code to this site. My favorite starter though is Bulbasaur :3

Fennekin is a great starter, and while I like Froakie better I do love Fennekin as well. The designs of the Kalos starters were all very unique, especially the theme they had going. How are you enjoying Soul Silver by the way? Maybe consider sharing your experience in the Fourth Generation section?

There's also a thread in the X & Y section for sharing friend codes, so definitely look over there if you haven't yet. Good luck and hopefully I'll see you around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back