• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey there! :3

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Hi everyone!
I've been lingering on this site for quite some time, but now i've signed up. Hope you guys
can welcome a new guy here. ^^

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hey there Revgadon, welcome to PC!

Wow alot of people join cause of lurking , including myself. So, tell me more about yourself? I just would like to know you. What got you into Pokemon? What other interest do you have besides Pokemon? Hope I'm not being too intimidating. :) Don't be shy, no one here bites! PC has a very friendly community with people willing to help out.

So hope you feel welcomed here and enjoy your stay.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
Years
Hey hey there, nice to meet you!
A big welcome to you to our wonderful Community :3

Oh what a nice avateur you have, it reminds a game that I played when I was a kid. Oh no, three! No four! It was Digimon Rumble Arena, Digimon World, Digimon World 2003 and other one that I forgot the name, it was in a long date..!
So you seem to be a fan of Digimon, I still like it too ^-^

And you're right about signing-up in our Community. You will see that people in there are very kind and funny, I'm sure that you will make alot of friends!
Oh by the way, when we're talking about friends, can you tell us more about you? It will be more interesting for people in there to know more about you and talk about your interests =D

I hope that you will enjoy your stay here, feel free to message me if you want to talk ^^

See you~

:7:

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Thanks for the warm welcome, you guys! :3
Anyways, since you want to know more about me, i'll do that.
I'm an asian from asia, Malaysia, to be more precise. I got into Pokemon at an early age.
The first game was Pokemon Yellow for the GBC for me. My favorite other thing than Pokemon
would be a card game called "Cardfight! Vanguard", and of course, Digimon which im currently making
a game of ^^

Years
Well hello there, I'm X3 or LegendaryMohawk, either one works. I just read that your making a digimon game? Is this going to be a hack of a pokemon game? I just ask because I was on the fourms yesterday and came across a half started digimon hack - it was very buggy and glichy - also no one had posted in it for a while so I believe they stopped making it which was a shame. But anyway you should check that out for some ideas and such.

Oh before I forget; welcome to PC.

Years
  • Seen Nov 12, 2015
Well hello there, I'm X3 or LegendaryMohawk, either one works. I just read that your making a digimon game? Is this going to be a hack of a pokemon game? I just ask because I was on the fourms yesterday and came across a half started digimon hack - it was very buggy and glichy - also no one had posted in it for a while so I believe they stopped making it which was a shame. But anyway you should check that out for some ideas and such.

Oh before I forget; welcome to PC.
Hey there, X3.
Sadly, no. I'm not going to make the Digimon game from a Pokemon game hack, but rather RPG Maker VX Ace.
If your wondering what it looks like, check your pm. :)

Back