• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Square-Enix Fan Club

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
Years
Ohh well.
anyways I beat "Ruler of the Sky". after my 2nd try. the first try i didn't try, I just wanted to test out fire on it, and I just quit since I was to hungry. the REAL 1st try, i forgot Autolife wasn't on, so i died without knowing, and the 2nd try, I KICKED HIS BUTT WHOOP! Now on day 302 >w<;;

ソラ

Years
I found Ruler of the Sky straightforward, he just took a while. =(
Yaeh, but in the Japanese it took me a few days to beat him, it was my 2nd try, but still like I kept my ds on stand by for a few days, i take a bar off, and I like take alittle time to myself, than face him again, and yeah I beat him xD; then in the english one, I kicked his butt still. Imma take a little break, and play more I want to beat this game this week.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Years
Oh, and so you all know, Vanitas is Latin for Vanity, Nothingness, and Worthlessness. I noticed that Latin seems to be a naming theme for this game, as Terra, Ventus, and Aqua are also Latin for Earth, Wind, & Water.

Just as Riku, Sora, and Kairi mean Earth, Wind, and Water in Japanese. Correlation much? Though, I'm not quite sure if the names is just a little easter egg or if they actually are important to the relation between them. I'm sure that Ven has a connection to Sora and Roxas, that seems quite clear. Aqua looks as if she could be related to Kairi. Yet Terra and Riku only have common name meanings, whereas Vanitas looks like Riku and they seem to walk similar paths.

ソラ

Years
I am on day 352. Getting really close to beating it xD.
I love this story line. T^T.
haha My favorite story line so far. lol

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
Years
the number for the strength stat is actually higher on Kingdom key+... wierd, I know...
That probably to balance out how fast Dual Wielding Roxas is so that that other characters, who aren't as fast, have a chance.

Just as Riku, Sora, and Kairi mean Earth, Wind, and Water in Japanese. Correlation much? Though, I'm not quite sure if the names is just a little easter egg or if they actually are important to the relation between them. I'm sure that Ven has a connection to Sora and Roxas, that seems quite clear. Aqua looks as if she could be related to Kairi. Yet Terra and Riku only have common name meanings, whereas Vanitas looks like Riku and they seem to walk similar paths.
However, Terra's been seen in the company of Disney villians more than Disney Heroes/Heroines and in most of them he seemed to be cooperating with them, rather than getting ready to do battle with them as Aqua & Ven have, just as Riku did in the original Kingdom Hearts.

Oh, and for those of you that haven't seen it, here is the TGS '09 Trailer for Birth by Sleep.

The scene that mimics that shown in the KHIIFM secret ending is noticeably different with them not wearing their armor. I noticed that they changed Aqua's model so that you see her full back instead of just the upper part of it..odd.
Aqua's boss fight with
Spoiler:
looks epic!
Venitas has yet another similarity to Riku with his fighting stance and there are also some familiar faces shown in it.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Guuuuys lots of info released last night. Like a release date! January 9! 6090 yen! Ugh, importing is gonna set me back like $100.

edit: lol beaten with the trailer. ;_; I can't wait until my classes are over so I can watch it ffffff

ソラ

Years
I beat Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days last night around 2 Am.
hahaha. Now I just need to work on to complete every mission xD.

that trailer was so AWESOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE. I can't wait, Imma buy a PSP, is the PSP Region Free? if it is, imma buy one here and Buy the game this christmas(the game will be a late Xmas gift, i explain it to my madre.) :]

Last edited:

ソラ

Years
Ohhh. hahah yeah 2010. I wonder What the next game will be. cause Nomura said the next game will be the next game >_>

Cherrim

Years
Yeah, PSPs are region-free. Just don't get a PSP Go since the downloadable games for that are not region-free, iirc.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
My god. I'm probably going to get the hell confused out of me but I suspect it to hopefully be something simple. Like:
Terras in the end becomes the Xenahort we know from KH. He just looks so similar. Yes I know all 3 could be Riku Kairi and Sora but its just too simple to be that. Riku would likely be an outcast from Sora and Kairi after this game in which I mean Sora and Kairi have bonds as being Aqua and Venitas in spirit but Riku an entirely seprate entity. Also while this takes place 10 years before meaning Kairi Riku and Sora would still be children something must have happened to have Kairi wash up there and then Sora would be all different. Terras becoming Xenahort would be an act of bravery to save his two friends. Mickey would know about this and all but not stop the Xenahort known from KH.
Okay so even that is not simple but you get me?

Cherrim

Years
The only problem I have with the whole Terra = Xehanort theory is... Terra can use a keyblade. Xehanort (and by extension, KH1!Ansem and Xemnas) cannot. :( As far as I know, you don't just lose the ability to use a keyblade. The whole point of the Organization was because Xemnas wanted to complete Kingdom Hearts and had no keyblade of his own to collect hearts for it.

It just doesn't match up, imo.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
The keyblade though is for those who it chooses. The keyblade could have left Terra as while he did sacrifice himself for his friends the evil within Xenahort(come on you can't tell me the old coot won't be evil!)corrupts him and thus his keyblade leaves him.

ソラ

Years
My god. I'm probably going to get the hell confused out of me but I suspect it to hopefully be something simple. Like:
Terras in the end becomes the Xenahort we know from KH. He just looks so similar. Yes I know all 3 could be Riku Kairi and Sora but its just too simple to be that. Riku would likely be an outcast from Sora and Kairi after this game in which I mean Sora and Kairi have bonds as being Aqua and Venitas in spirit but Riku an entirely seprate entity. Also while this takes place 10 years before meaning Kairi Riku and Sora would still be children something must have happened to have Kairi wash up there and then Sora would be all different. Terras becoming Xenahort would be an act of bravery to save his two friends. Mickey would know about this and all but not stop the Xenahort known from KH.
Okay so even that is not simple but you get me?
if it had Hollow Bastion, than Kairi's mystery would tell the story. as for Sora and Riku, we kinda know, But we might find out more than we already do.

Cherrim

Years
Riku gave into the darkness and while the keyblade ultimately chose Sora as the hero, he can still use a keyblade. :/ I'm just not sold on the theory. If Xehanort had been able to use the power of the keyblade once before, I can only assume that Ansem/Xemnas would have been searching for a way to regain that power instead of idling about and making plans to use Sora during all that downtime.

Yes, he did lose his memory so it's possible that he didn't remember having the ability to use the keyblade as Terra but... idk, he must have put a LOT of research into the keyblades, hearts, etc. Factor in that clearly some of Ansem's other apprentices knew Ven, then it's not a stretch to say they knew Terra and I'm sure Xehanort would have been able to get information out of them. So I dunno. :( Just doesn't match up.

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Sora and Riku might have been on the island but still something ticks me off that Venitas will ultimately be Sora just from how he looks like Sora's heartless. The heartless is kinda like another self. I believe Sora's other self is Venitas but locked away which is also why Roxas might have had some moments with feelings. Also why if Kairi ever got a heartless Aqua would surely appear. Riku though I just cannot see him being the embodiment of Terras unless of course Terras did something and became both Xenahort and Riku. All open possibilities if I must say. I see now. So lets say they know of Terra and his keyblade powers. Now lets say he does split up into Riku and Xenahort. He would possibly do so to prevent evil from gaining the power of the keyblade and to keep it on the good side. This is how Sora and Riku can wield by having previous Keyblade Wielder spirits inside of them. And while yes the keyblades would be what they were before the keyblades they wield are more fitting for their spirits and not the other ones residing inside.

Last edited:
Back