• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Pokémon General Daily Chit-Chat. Join in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Actually, there is a Phoenix games store in Coventry, where I went to university. But that's the only one I have come across in all of my travels.

Edit: At least, I think it was called phoenix games lmao . . .

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Hi I wanted to show you Breakfast the Tepig, named after my Emboar in White:

Spoiler:

Adorable imo.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
So I Google Imaged "Seal" and got 23 pages of results. Between pictures of the singer and pictures of actual seals, there was not one picture of the Pokémon Seal. This is not good enough and needs to be fixed.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
D'aww, that's cute! :D Where'd you get him?

Nintendo World, NY. :3

So I Google Imaged "Seal" and got 23 pages of results. Between pictures of the singer and pictures of actual seals, there was not one picture of the Pokémon Seal. This is not good enough and needs to be fixed.

Next time, try searching for Seel, the actual Pokemon name. :P

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've done that before too actually hahaha, I misspell much more obvious names so much more often than that. XD; Ninetales is by far the worst for me, I can never remember if it's Ninetails or Ninetales lool.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
It's actually "Ninetales." But the misspelling is understandable because of how "tales" and "tails" sound the same.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Omg that's adorable! Did you order it online?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I want a picture of you with the Hoppip on your head.

droomph

weeb
Years
No one has posted in here for nearly two weeks, what is this bullcrap. Simply unacceptable, right Toujours?
Yes. Simply unacceptable, Toujours. Das ist nicht gut für die Gesundheit von PG.

So what kind of Pokémon are your favorites? Like, which type of Pokémon do you automatically seem to like?

I don't "attach" myself to any Pokémon immediately, I always have to go hate them first for a couple weeks, then I looooove my Oshawottz. However the first Pokémon I seem to be attached to are the ones that are cute, quite obviously. The last kind (which get the most attention) are the badass kinds, which explains me loving Grovyle. :\

Years
In terms of new Pokemon, I initially hate every single one. After a while, however, I end up liking most, if not all of them. Like with the Gen 5 Pokemon, I hated all of the starters. Now I love 'em all.

I guess in terms of appearance, I generally find myself liking cute and tough looking Pokemon such as Raichu, Whimsicott, Infernape, Arcanine, Druddigon...etc.

The only Pokemon I can honestly say that I will never like is Trubbish and Garbodor.

Zaspien

Pokémon Trainer
Years
I've always been a huge fan of dark type Pokémon mainly due to their aesthetics. They just appeal to me and they seem very much like how I imagine traditional Pokémon to look like.

However, I don't actually dislike any of the available types within Pokémon world because they all have their own unique mannerisms and characteristics that distinguish one from the other. When it comes down to picking my favourite Pokémon, it's never due to their specific type, or typing, but more of sporadic personal features that may not appeal to others apart from myself.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
I always liked the dragon and ghost type the awesomeness of the dragons and the ghosts always were creepy in a good way.Then again i like the lavender town theme sooooooooooooooo maybe im just VERY weird.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Guys I have to ask- is it weird that I buy exactly 10 Pokéballs every time I have to get more so that I can get a free Premier Ball? And even if I want to buy 50 I buy 10 at a time to get the most out of my money? Since then I get $1000 worth of free stuff as opposed to $200. And I just do this out of habit by now.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Actually that's not too bad of a strategy there Anna, gives you something nifty to fall back on if you're having trouble catching certain Pokemon imo. I did that myself a few days back when I went to go catch Dialga and Palkia in Platinum thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back