• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Dipu
Take it as a compliment- someone liked your painting enough that they stole it! ;D
Are you good, though?
I've always been horrible with painting. I prefer pencil and paper (and drawing pens, for lineart). {:

Honest

Hi!
Years
I am TERRIBLE. Which makes me wonder who the hell was desperate enough to steal mine.

I'm also working on stencils in class, I'm making a Pikachu stencil. :3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Oh, come on, they can't be that bad haha.
Is there any chance someone else in the class accidentally swiped it, mistaking it for their own painting?

Oh, cool. {: I'm surprised by how difficult it can be to make Pikachu drawings look right. Mine tend to look a bit "off" but I never know how to fix it. x;

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
*facedesk*
Spoiler:

Nope, just awesome. X}

Vulpix!!
You definitely have to show me when you're done. :I
You have one choice:
-Yes.

@Dipu:
That's great. Poor pikachu though. X)

I don't always draw, but when I do... I use a pencil.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha you aren't going to let me convince you that there's a chance that it it's a good painting, are you?

Maybe this is just my being insensitive, but I actually laughed upon reading that. I can just picture that Pikachu. It does look a bit creepy. I just have a hard time with its face, though. The rest of it usually looks decent- but once I draw the Pikachu's face, it looks like it was done by a young child. :?

Edit:
@Roc
Oh! Haha, now it all makes sense. Sorry for being suspicious there.

;D It indeed was awesome.
Was my own fault when he started kicking me, though. I had laughed when he fell, which apparently made him very angry. I laughed again when he fell because I grabbed his foot, of course. People falling is funny, especially in that circumstance.

Pffft you know I don't like putting my art here. x;
But I'll make an exception. Probably. I just love the Vulpix's expression haha. It normally is portrayed as a weakling, "pet Pokemon", so I decided to make it look completely ticked off.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Eh, don't worry about it. ;I

I look at it this way, laughter is the best medicine!
It's nice to laugh at people when they fall!

Please? :}
Oh, come on! Don't tell me about it if you might not show me!

That reminds me, I finished that crappy song!
Would you mind telling me what's wrong with it?

@Dipu:
Wait- you're making a stencil?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Woah, apparently something I said was "harmful" and triggered a system that tried to make me type in a code. ._. Time to retype this.

Finally, an excuse to laugh at my friends when they fall! I'm pretty sure my best friend would give me one of these, though, if I were to laugh at her when she falls-
tumblr_m5f6ad8IHQ1qdp8b8o1_400.gif

She does it all of the time, anyway. X) Though usually she's standing next to me, so she just smacks my face, instead.

Ehh, okay, fine. [:
Only when it's finished, though. It won't be shaded or colored.

Haha, you already know I like your writing, so I'm not the best person to critique it. I'll see what I can do, though, if you still want me to. x;

Edit:
It did it again. ._.
I just typed it in, though. Hopefully it won't do it when I try to save this edit.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
I am TERRIBLE. Which makes me wonder who the hell was desperate enough to steal mine.

I'm also working on stencils in class, I'm making a Pikachu stencil. :3

SIGN SIGN SIGN. Artists (in college at least) always sign with either their full name or an alias/pen name. For me, I always sign with (you guessed it) "AlexTheRose".

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Yesh, Slender! What are you trying to type? X)

You're welcome.
I seriously am convinced that that gif is the best i've ever seen.

Is this the same sadistic friend you've mentioned to me before? X)

Manners for the win! Ftw! Wait, what am I saying?

Eh, well I need somebody to.
Spoiler:

Geez, you're doing it wrong.
Wait, no, i'm pretty sure I can find an angle that makes Dipu guilty.
What is this code you speak of? X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
Yes, that GIF is amazing. {X

Yes! Haha. She really is sadistic- I just didn't know it before. The other day, I was on a trip with her and some other people. They invited me and it was a good excuse to see friends. Anyway, a goose strayed into a wolf enclosure. She was grinning and laughing virtually the entire time, while we watched the wolf rip apart and eat the goose- while it was still alive. Same wolf that's in my avatar- if you look closely, you can see the goose blood on his muzzle. {:

Augh, sorry, I have to get off here. It's already almost 10:30pm and I have stuff to do. D; I'll critique that tomorrow when I get on here, and post the drawing then, as well.

@Pedro
Haha, the latter.
That's really the only GIF I use.

Edit:
Irrelevant, but I was just so confused. I found a .22 casing in my pocket. ._. Don't know where that came from. I must've found it lying around the house and put it there.

Crux

Evermore
Years
@Slender:
Spoiler:

That's pretty hardcore.

D:
Eh, okay.
Just as well I guess, i've been procrastinating getting some things done.
Sleep well! Goodnight!

@Dipu:
Yes, yes you should have.
NCIS!
How could you mix it up?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Too late now! Hehe. At least I have the bliss of doing it at home. Which will never happen cause of, you know, PC.

And I watch NCIS Los Angeles for often, so I sorta mix them up from time to time.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
NCIS is the one with the goth girl with the too-short bangs right? Idk why but she, and therefore that show, really gets on my nerves.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Roc
It was actually pretty cool. Someone warned us when we walked over. That friend grabbed my wrist and halfway pulled me along with her to go see it. {X

I'm just here to post this, but will leave soon. I'll still critique your song and post the drawing tomorrow.

Goodnight!

@Droomph
Being creepy = ignore list'd
Just letting you know so you don't think I'm just avoiding replying to you in the future.

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
NCIS is ok. My family is obsessed with it. Ive seen it some and it's an alright show, but I prefer Law and Order SVU where crime/cop shows are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back