• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥☆♥ Myzou's Trainer Card Area: Third Time's the Charm! ♥☆♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I also just noticed you never posted which overworld you want, XD

Saying HG/SS overworlds doesn't really tell me which one to use, :P`

Years
Hmm, I was thinking about maybe something along a pokedex for a new card...I'm still trying to figure out how to work it in my mind. Maybe the 'screen' could have a larger sprite..?

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
I've considered that... but I don't have the tools to animate, which is what I'd want to do.

And I haven't ignored the request, Just Wednesday-Friday I'm typically busy/sore.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
Had a little extra time today, so got your request done :)

Again, normally busy on Wed-Fri, XD

dpg.png

Train rides by

current challenge:bug monotype
Years
Template: Diamond
Background: anything
Trainer Overworld:
ow1.png

Pokemon:dodrio,electrode,scyther
Badges: ribbons or small bages from pokealthon

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
So... Um... I kinda forgot about this part of PokeCommunity. I fail. ._. Been very stressful at the Food Bank lately. I forgot about anything not labeled Facebook or like, 3 other sites. XD

I'll make all 4 cards, even if you guys no longer want yours, XD

They won't be made until tomorrow or the next day though, I'm having sleep issues currently, so I don't know when I'll be up, and if I have household things to do when I get up. How to make a boring life fun: develop a random case of not able to sleep/sleeping too much. >_>

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
No Problem.

They will be done when I wake up, as again, massive stress at the moment. After I post the finished cards, I will have a mod temporarily lock the thread until my life is less crazy than it is right now. It's a very boring life and I have way too much free time, but I'm so stressed I feel like pulling my hair out every day. ._.;

EDIT: Done. Train, I didn't do yours, as anything isn't enough description for me to give you a background, XD

I decided to try to keep doing requests. If for whatever reason, it isn't done in a few days, please PM me, in case I forgot to check the thread. My memory goes POOF when I'm stressed. :S

ambellinablossom.png

sammybubble.png

gfapaul.png

Last edited:
Years
Thread is approximately 8 years old. It's against the rules to revive a thread that is over one month old. Locking the thread, if the owner would like to open the shop again, please send me a PM.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back