• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Why has Mystery Dungeon never been hacked?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
I absolutely hate how everyone is comparing it to minecraft... 2 entirely types of gameplay... if randomized locations makes a game like minecraft then I guess Persona 4 is in the same boat... (sarcasm). Although most of the gameplay is randomized doesn't mean we should dismiss it as "okay as it is." Maybe someone interested could create an entirely different story out of it and maybe even add 5th gen to it. I'm not much of a coder but I'm just saying that I can see the Possibility of a MD rom hack. If someone just managed to make an entirely different story script, resprite a few dungeons and switch a few starters around, it could be a great game. Maybe someone can even add a more open world to it, making the "overworld" more explorable.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 17, 2017
In my opinion the PMD series is my favorite thing ever, though I still respect others opinions. And look at me.....at my picture of me....kinda

Years
In my opinion the PMD series is my favorite thing ever, though I still respect others opinions. And look at me.....at my picture of me....kinda

Please check the date of the last valid post in a thread before posting. Several months have passed since the last post was made in this thread (before yours), and so it's against the rules to revive it. Be sure to read the stickies in any forum before posting to make sure of rules such as this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back