• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digivolve! into The Digimon Fan Club

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have not seen any of the movies, honestly. To be perfectly honest, I've seen some of them, but not enough of them. I loved the Digimon movie to an extent, but I need to watch it again to have full effect.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
One summer, I watched the dubbed Digimon movie every day for no particular reason. And yet, I can only remember one line.

"And the guy says I was talking to the duck!"

I've only seen the Japanese versions once for each different one. But it's been so many years since I've watched either the dubbed or the original that I can't make a choice on which one(s) I prefer more or why.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Hey, I remember that part. But, instead of saying that I remember terriermon saying that he/she was talking like a duck... Well, that must one of those translating misshaps that I still remember.
Like when Angemon warps digivolve to "Mega-Angemon" instead of becoming Seraphimon.

Spoiler:

Also...
Now that I'm able to use images I want to help with the Adoption system thingie.
digihuevo.gif

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
One summer, I watched the dubbed Digimon movie every day for no particular reason.

Like the same movie or just a different one? I used to do that with Scott Pilgrim every morning and night just watch it over and over again.

@-MG With that egg are there other color versions if so can you send me the link.

With the egg people who are looking at the thread they could be wondering what the hell these eggs are for so we could put in like.

digihuevo.gif
something like that so everytime you decide to make a post update it to x amounts of days. How should we go about digivolving?

Also if anyone got a name change can you tell me who you were formely so I can update the memberlist.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Sweet! So that means that I can hatch my little egg? ^^
Geez, I hope to hatch something cool! like a Kiimon or a Botamon!
irlt.gif

"..."
Welp, at least is a Digimon... XD

In another news,I found many eggs from the Digimon Dusk/Dawn games that we might use in a near future...
Spoiler:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Sweet still how long should it take for each digimon to digivolve? And how can we randomize what we get?

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
I think we could stick to my earlier suggestions... Unless somebody have better ideas, in which case I'd be glad to hear. And about choosing the evolution path of your digimon... I guess is hard making it random... So I think it would be fair to let people choice it, but (i guess) with the condition of following canon lines (anime/games/cards/virtual pets/ + any other media)

Also, if there's any doubt of evolution lines, the Digimon Almanac/Wikimon are pretty useful sites... I leave both links xd
http://dma.wtw-x.net/
http://wikimon.net/Main_Page

Anyways, I leave my idea about the time for raising Digimon.

Spoiler:

also... Punimon is evolving! :D
(Insert Guitar chord XD)
oef.gif

"Hi! I'm Tsunomon.
Nice to meet you!"

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Coolios I will update the first post with this stuff but getting to those other forms of digivolving I am unsure about that maybe like a section on the first post that we pimp out and it be called like "xmon's Digivolving house" or something much better.

lxa.gif

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
And what about Elecmon's or/and Swanmon Adoption center? Just saying.. :D
oef.gif

"Hey, Matt, look!
There's another egg"

Yeah... That means that you are getting new friends.

"Yay!" *giggles

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yeah that sounds good. What do you think of that your digimon must be rookie or higher so if you already have 2 then they both need to be higher than rookie. All we need now is some fancy CSS.
lxa.gif

The egg is warm

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Yeah. That's a good rule(?) for adopting...

And about CSS... That's sounds cool...
But what do you have on mind?

oef.gif

"What you have on mind...?
That sound pretty catchy!"

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Um like so we have the eggs and just CSS to make them look like they are on a shelf I am not very good with CSS but I will see what I can do.

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
That's a good idea. Sadly can't help due to lack of CSS skills...
oef.gif

"CSS skills?
Is that a kind of magic skill?"

Uh... Nope. CSS is a format for building web pages with HTML and xHTML...

"Wait... I don't understand...
Building like an architect..."

Kinda...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Been tempted to join for a while now, so here I go! :3

Username: Axeliira
Favorite Digimon: Lillymon :3
Codeword (see rules): Digivolve!

I assume this is the current topic sooo... xD

Do you guys look forward to the dubbing of Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion?
I think I'm going to watch it subbed because I think dubbing kinda ruins the whole show? xD I'll probably end up skipping the dub and go all traditional. Overall, yes! I'm very very excited for that. :3

Also, Chuckles, if you like...I can help you redo the thread with prettyful CSS. Up to you though! :)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Welcome Axeliira, yeah I should update the topics since we have kind of run out of them :p. Any suggestions for new topics? Oh and help with the CSS, yeah that would be super!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I PM'd Chuckles the new CSS so later on he's gonna post it. :D

Also, sure, I'll bring up a new topic here! Not sure of this was done before, but I found a quiz for all of us to take where you can find which is your Digimon Crest. It's the most accurate one I found, as others on Google were poorly made xD Click here for the quiz.

For my result:

Crest of Sincerity
You are the Crest of Sincerity! You will always do what is right and honest. If the enemy fights dirty, you will fight clean and win the day every time. However, you often tend to speak your mind, which sometimes leads you into more trouble. But let's be honest, who wants to remain all bottled up all the time?

Sincerity! That would be my favorite, and it's Mimi's crest, actually. I guess it's quite accurate because I tend to do things the clean way and I speak my mind sometimes...SOMETIMES. xD I can pretty much relate to that. :P

What's everyone elses? Does it relate to you?

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Crest of Courage
You are the Crest of Courage! You are brave and fierce. It is likely that you lead your group. You are generally quick to rush to action, and a bit reckless, but a great leader nonetheless.

Yay, I am not a person who puts their hand up for being a leader in group activities but if I must then I do it. Yeah it describes me well.

Adding the CSS in now :D

tokomon9-41369.gif

Hey there chuckles, I'm Tokomon. Nice to meet you!

Hey there Tokomon I'm chuckles.​

-MG

In-training Alchemist
Years
Hey, look what I've got!
s5ce.gif

Crest of Friendship:
You are loyal to the end. You may not always be in charge, but you'll be ready to step in for your friends. They are the most important people in your life and you would die to protect them.​
20100713005935!Gabumon.gif
"Hey! I also digivolved!
Now I'm Gabumon. Rawr!"

Gabumon + Friendship crest = I'm Matt. LOL

Back