• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fire Pokemon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

falling up+
Years
Hey I want in^_^ fire pokemon have always been my fav! I'll take the silver Ninetails
38.png

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
I simply love fire types! Look at my sig, you can't get more obvious than that! I wanna join! I want to use the Blaziken sprite, he's my absolute fave!

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
Years
Pogiforce-14 said:
I simply love fire types! Look at my sig, you can't get more obvious than that! I wanna join! I want to use the Blaziken sprite, he's my absolute fave!
Shiny Blaziken 4 u, I already have Blaziken :P

Cyndaquil

'lo.
Years
Can I join, I love Cyndaquil! Thats my favourite pokemon!
And I can't see the pics in the first post, but can I take another Cyndaquil picture?

falling up+
Years
Allright who ever is the leader needs to get a member list together and organize a tourny ^_^ otehrwise cyndaquil will keep asking if he can be in and somehow find this club in the dark netherlands of netherness reviving it on occaision!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back