• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OPEN] Trade Orrun's Event Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orrun

Pokemon (Event) Collector
Years
Hi, are you interested in a プラズマ Genesect or a リサイタル Piplup from Black2/White2 for your Movie 12 Keldeo (if you have SMR2012 Keldeo is better)? maybe a Nobunaga Rayquaza or anything from the thread on my sig. PM me if interested. Thanks.
I am mainly interested in your MILOS ISLAND Thundurus (lv. 70 / Impish) (or Tornados either is fine).

I have two JPN Movie 12 Keldeo (Modest and Adamant), and one SMR2012 Keldeo (Jolly).

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023

I am mainly interested in your MILOS ISLAND Thundurus (lv. 70 / Impish) (or Tornados either is fine).

I have two JPN Movie 12 Keldeo (Modest and Adamant), and one SMR2012 Keldeo (Jolly).
I can give you both Thundurus and Tornadus for the SMR2012 Keldeo and the adamant Movie 12 Keldeo if that's ok.....if you don't want them both we can trade just for the SMR2012 one.

Thanks!

Orrun

Years
I can give you both Thundurus and Tornadus for the SMR2012 Keldeo and the adamant Movie 12 Keldeo if that's ok.....if you don't want them both we can trade just for the SMR2012 one.

Thanks!
kk sounds good we'll trade 2 for 2 then :)

I can't trade now I have to get ready for work but I'll be home later (around 10:30PM EST).

Of course we'll be using my White FC btw.

darthjp

Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2023

kk sounds good we'll trade 2 for 2 then :)

I can't trade now I have to get ready for work but I'll be home later (around 10:30PM EST).

Of course we'll be using my White FC btw.
Cool!! i'll be using my black fc, please pm me when you're online. Thanks!

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
For one Gamestop Deoxys UT can I trade you a shiny Solrock UT, a shiny Golbat UT and a shiny Lunatone UT none are cloned or RNC'd or hacked, or any of that stuff

Orrun

Years
For one Gamestop Deoxys UT can I trade you a shiny Solrock UT, a shiny Golbat UT and a shiny Lunatone UT none are cloned or RNC'd or hacked, or any of that stuff
I'll take the shiny Solrock and Lunatone UT. I normally don't trade just 1 for 2 though, but if you can't think of anything else I'll at least give you one of my Gamestop Deoxys with a Modest nature.

Will you want them cloned back to you?

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014

I'll take the shiny Solrock and Lunatone UT. I normally don't trade just 1 for 2 though, but if you can't think of anything else I'll at least give you one of my Gamestop Deoxys with a Modest nature.

Will you want them cloned back to you?
I dont need em cloned, its good

Orrun

Years
k whats your FC pls?

Use my White FC pls and I'll be in wifi shortly once I have your FC.

LegendaryCelebi

Celebi4Life
Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2014
Hello again, for your Gamestop Celebi UT can I trade you a UT Shiny Kyurem? (rash nature)

Orrun

Years
k that's fine.

If you have time to trade I can trade now. I'll be in wifi shortly.

Hello do you have a jirachi? If so what would you trade it for ?? Thanks :)
Just offer something I guess.

But as I believe I have posted on the first page, I mainly want events I don't have. But as I also said, I have alot of interest in Female DW Pokes I don't have (with dw nature) as well as (but less interest but will still consider) IV'd Pokes and shinies (RNG is fine).

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Dream World Pokemons

ENG Female Bellsprout
ENG Female Carvanha (bred)
JPN Charmander (Solar Power Male) UT
DW Female Dratini with Marvel Scale UT (good ivsl Modest and Careful)
ENG DW Espeon UT Male (w/ Magic Bounce)
ENG Female Farfetch'd
JPN Guide Gotherita UT (male Bashful)
ENG Kanghaskhan Female UT (need to see if I have one)
ENG Female Solosis (bred)
JPN Torchic (Speed Boost Male) UT

What would you want for these please??

Orrun

Years
Dream World Pokemons

Spoiler:

What would you want for these please??
How about these?

Spoiler:

Btw, you have a DW female Kanghaskhan already I saw it looking through your 5th Gen Events I believe.

Orrun

Years
I should be able to trade late tomorrow, and if not Thurs night after work for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back