• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate/Improve my Pokemon White 2 Team!

Icy Burn

Beginner Breeder | Kyurem W <3
Years
Hey guys! Can you Pokemon Team Experts help me out with my W2 In-Game Team because I have never been good with team building and all of that stuff. I've just defeated the PWT for the first time and Team Plasma appeared, and here's my team -

Servine w/ Miracle Seed
496.gif

Overgrow
Sassy
Level 34

Leaf Tornado
Leaf Blade
Slam
Mega Drain

Azumaril w/ Mystic Water
448.gif

Huge Power
Impish
Level 35

Aqua Tail
BubbleBeam
Return
Double-Edge

Lucario w/ Expert Belt (I have a Level 42 Cobalion in Storage which has excellent IVs if I want to swap it)
448.gif

Inner Focus
Rash
Level 35

Force Palm
Quick Attack
Bone Rush
Quick Guard

Krokorok w/ Soft Sand
552.gif

Moxie
Serious
Level 34

Crunch
Swagger
Rock Tomb
Sand Tomb

Sigilyph w/ TwistedSpoon (shiny, but can't find a animated sprite)
561.gif

Magic Guard
Naive
Level 34

Fly
Reflect
Air Cutter
Psybeam

That's my team then, I hope you can help, and thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Some of these might involve move relearner!!!!

On Lucario, scrap what you have and go for a special set, given the nature raises that. Dark Pulse / Vacuum Wave / Aura Sphere are your long term options. You can keep Quick Attack for the extra priority if you want, or any other attacks. I'd say Nasty Plot but it's no use in-game, so just move relearn those, if you can, and you're good, or otherwise learn them through level (or if it has Hidden Power Ice, again for Flying types - read about that @ bottom).

On Azumarill go for Waterfall once you get it > Aqua Tail and Aqua Jet > Bubblebeam, and the rest should work fine in-game given that it is a primarily physical attacker.

Too many STABs on Serperior. Go for something like Leech Seed if you want > Leaf Tornado as it's constantly reliable (my Head Smash missing in-game is extremely annoying on Emboar and relying on accuracy isn't good because the opponents always hax you sigh!) and go for Leaf Blade as what you're primarily using with Mega Drain to recover - that allows you to have multiple STABs and with the nature not affecting that you're all good. There's not really much coverage Serperior needs in-game tbh.

On Sandile Earthquake > Sand Tomb, and Stone Edge > Rock Tomb but keep that if it's easier. You can keep Swagger but it won't really be of much use tbh, but otherwise it works.

On Sigilyph... there's not really much you can do so it'll work! Also check Serperior's Hidden Power and later on obtain the TM as a PWT prize iirc, if it's something useful like HP Ice, so you can take out Flying types although with a -speed nature chances are that won't be happening much. ;(

Sorry this is short :(

pokehearts

I like trains.
Years
Your team needs a fire type. maybe trade for an emboar or one of it's previous evolutions on the GTS, but, If you don't want to go through the trouble, I highly recommend Darumaka/Darmanitan. It's a great offensive pokemon that can deal out tons of damage.

Back