• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Video Games DCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
It's good to have that game that doesn't make you stress. YEY will be an amazing game, and something I can play after doing a load of work.

I'm getting Fire Emblem. I think this is a game I could be playing for a long time. *flexes fingers*

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
It's good to have that game that doesn't make you stress. YEY will be an amazing game, and something I can play after doing a load of work.

I'm getting Fire Emblem. I think this is a game I could be playing for a long time. *flexes fingers*
Same here, this entry looks really interesting, and from what I played in the demo, everything it adds is just more of a reason to buy it. Just a few more days!

I'm still going to try and pre-order it if I can; hopefully I can get the artbook.

Years
There are a few things I should get pre-ordering, along with Fire Emblem. Metro: Last Light (which I am mega excited for), Persona 4, Bioshock Infinite. That's my current list, but so much more to come. :3

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Only game I'll get day one this year is Luigi's Mansion 2, and Game & Wario if that's out this year. Otherwise, I'm waiting for price drops. I'm also gonna beat Metal Gear Solid 1 before buying MGR Revengeance. (If you haven't, play the demo!) Fire Emblem 13 can also wait until summer.

Otherwise, games that I REALLY want are games from previous years. Already ordered Another Code and Rhythm Tengoku online and looking to get DK Jungle Beat tomorrow, but I still want The Last Window and Densetsu no Starfy 3 to name a few. And a GBA Micro. (my old GBA got scratches, my GBA SP is lost and my DS Lites got some broken hinges/buttons lol.)

This year is definitely looking much better than the last for games to be released, though. (Rhythm Heaven Fever notwithstanding. :P )

EDIT: Forgot about The Last of Us...it's out in May, so I might get it early depending on the situation. I personally cannot wait to play as Kanji in stealth action.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I'm really looking forward to what is likely the new "Xeno" title, as well as the Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei game. Both of those are on my "Must Buy" list. Then there's Soul Hackers, which I'll be getting. God Mode will be ten bucks, I'll definitely be getting that (at some point, at least, not at launch). Those are just some off of the top of my head- oh, but probably the game I'm looking forward to most that may or may not come out this year is Ace Attorney 5, and if not that, Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.

But what I'm REALLY looking forward to this year is E3. It has a lot of potential...though last year's did as well, and it was the worst yet. I'm hopeful, though, and the recent Nintendo direct (as well as the announcement that Super Smash Bros 4 will be there) have enforced that hope. It will either be the worst E3 yet, or the best E3 in years, and I'm hoping for the latter.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
SMT X Fire Emblem was a huge surprise. I only played one from each series so far (Nocturne and Sacred Stones...not counting spin offs), but this is the kind of wacky cross over I like. (Similar to Marvel vs Capcom.) Being unpredictable is what gives cross overs real charm and shows off a unique vibe to them.

Definitely looking forward to this E3. I am awaiting the inevitable Lil Mac reveal in the new Smash Bros by that time, Sakurai.

Years
E3 should be good; 2013 after all. I am really looking forward to it. Hopefully a Hunger Games game is announced or something, that would be fun. I am looking forward to seeing all the fluff and dirt about the other games being released later this year; because the ones lined up at the moment are looking nice.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
The Durango and Orbis are also more than likely to be unveiled this E3 as well.

Years
All we know is that E3 will be amazing this year xD

Also, I was thinking maybe some of us maybe want to partake in a gaming collab? Would any of you be interested in that?

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Definitely. Hopefully it makes up for last year's E3.

A collab? About gaming? How would it work out? I might go at it depending on the concept of it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
A collab? Sure. If we you guys don't already maybe some usage of the 3DS letterbox, but I guess if we wanted to talk to each other that's what PC is for. I dunno what else I could be helpful in, online games aren't exactly an option. :(

Years
2 games I'm definitely gonna pre-order are Metro: Last Light and Bioshock Infinite. Ni no Kuni is a possibility to be thrown in there; but I wouldn't risk it at that price of a game that I am not completely certain about.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
There's pretty much...nothing coming out this year that I'm interested in except maybe Fire Emblem: Awakening, which I can't preorder anyway since they stopped taking them at Gamestop. But I think I'll probably wait for it to go on sale before getting it.

Years
Your sure about Last Light but you're not sure about Ni no Kuni? Le shock!
Yeah, I'm a huge fan of Metro 2033 and cannot wait to see where it carries on. As for Ni no Kuni, I know it's an amazing game and all, but I haven't really played a game quite like it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013...ension-legacy-bundle-includes-garnet-red-ps3/
I might just buy a PS3 if this comes out here. Planning to buy a Wii U, but I would love to have a PS3 as well, and if it converts to 350 euros, 6 games with the console might just win me over. I could buy a Wii U later in the year when the library it has is bigger, and I can finally catch up with this gen! Not to mention that red is mucho sexy.

Years
I would go with the Wii U for now, because the PS4 shouldn't be an awful long way away.

I have high hopes for the Xbox 720, not for the PS4. All these rumors about the PS4 I've been hearing and also the threads about them here have really given me a stronger repel from the Playstation. I don't know what Sony are trying to do with it, but we'll see when it comes out. All I can say for the 720 is just that it will be a nicely improved model and also just the general Xbox stuff; Dashboard, chats, achievements, avatars, layout etc. However, I'm not too sure about picking one up myself. I've had an Xbox, 360 and 360 S and have enjoyed them all greatly. But having recently become a PC gamer, Steam and Origin have been keeping me fine and dandy; an Xbox might not be the right place to go. You know, I just feel a lot more comfortable on PC, everything is more familiar and smoother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back