• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is anyone in thar?

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
*deep, posh voice* Why hello there good sir.
Even though you might be a female... *eh*

Wait. Let me try again! D:

Ok;

Heyas! I am DeeP 6! (Pun intended)
You can just call me Dee, though.
(I am also a female. Just pointing that out.)

I have visited this forum on and off as a ghost from the depths of guest from the other side of the other side of the world, but I never signed up... or posted. Ever.

Which usually suits me just fine, I prefer to lurk in my socially self-conscious study-room chair... lurking.

However, that doesn't really seem very... well, anything. I just got back into pokemon... digging up my poor little Pokemon White game that I left hanging somewhere after the defeat of Ghestis... Then I learn of Pokemon X and Y... and now I'm playing Diamond just so I can import Dialga. 'Cuz Dialga is cool.

Another think I've been dabbling in recently is Pixel art. Which, funnily enough, I started when I first wanted to make my own fakemon. I haven't made many fakemon recently, but I've been somewhat flirting (is that the word?) with the idea...

But something I really want to do, is make games. Maybe a Pokemon game. Maybe I'd use something from my own strange little head-cannon. I haven't decided.

Well, I think I've bored everyone to death now, so I think I shall stop XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Heeey Dee! Welcome to PC :3.

Your intro thread was definitely one of the most creative I have seen :D, if not the best! Haha I used to visit this forum on and off for a couple of years, then after a rather long argument in my head with two miniature people tackling and fighting, I decided to join! Never regretted the decision on my old account back in August 2012 :3. I'm sure you'll enjoy PC as well!

It's good you decided to get back into Pokemon! Haha it's alright, I was horrible with my White, probably abandoned it around the fifth gym. I felt underlevelled and I didn't want to grind, so I kind of left it there sitting on my countertop, abandoned and lonely XD;. Should play it again some day! And yes Dialga is cool B), one of the greatest legendaries in my opinion although Giratina takes the cake out of the D/P/Pt trio.

Ooo Pixel Art! We have a section for that in Art and Design, filled with wonderful creations. You can make galleries,open up shops and much more! I've had a go at pixel art before, but I remember the first time I did it, it came out like a scribbled mess XD;. I haven't really done it since, but I'd like to see some of your work :3.

Other than that, welcome to PC :D. I hope you stick around and feel free to send me a VM or PM! Also if you have any questions you can contact the moderators,(users in bold blue :3)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I wish my intro was that cool when i joined the forum :P
Just wanted to welcome you and say hi, so here i go:

"Hi!" :D

Im pretty new myself, but i already found a bunch of interesting and fun topics and threads, and im sure you will fit in just fine! I guess we all have that phase where we leave a pokemon game unfinished, but somehow, im always drawn back to the games, and im glad im not the only one :)
Anyways, just wanted to say hi, and its nice of you to become an active member, so have fun!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Pretty funny username you chose Dee!
Anyway, welcome to PC! Your intro was creative, congrats! So you have Pokemon - White? I'm thinking on buying a 3DS for X/Y.
You're into Pixel Art? Great to see another artist in the forum, I hope you decide to share your art with us.
You wanna make Pokemon games? No problems, we have the Emulation section for rom-hacks and Game Development section for other types of games such as RMXP(I currently have one), Game Maker,etc...
Hope you have fun!

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey Dee !
Luckily I am a sir.
feel+like+a+sir.jpg

I should get back to playing my copy of Pokemon White ! But I am always doing other things X_X.
I'm sure the other members have answered your questions on where to go to build a pokemon game and I hope you enjoy going Pokemon crazy !

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
*Spazzing out* Responses! Yey! *ehem!*

@Narnia; Da'aw, thanks! I'd been meaning to get back into Pokemon for a while, actually, but the bug didn't bite... but it has now! See? *DeeP 6 holds up arm with angry leavanny hanging off of it!* Oh, don't worry, she's just mad that I haven't used her since the N battle.

Oh noes! Poor white! XD ...My poor SoulSilver and Platinum are still lying in my games case, abandoned... >.>

I'd never had any other legendary when I got Dialga (was new to any game not Pokemon Stadium...), so I don't have much to compare him to (other than Zekrom). He's still my favourite, though. I generally swept the floor with his Roar of Time, though I never managed to get past all of the elite four... Ah well.

Art and Design? Sounds quite interesting methinks... :D The first pixel art I did was a horrible dark purple mess, completely horrible. If I saw it now I think I'd cry :P But yeah, I'll definitely be checking that out- thanks! :D

@Zorogami; When I start writing I become a steamroller. Or a Tauros. I can never decide. But once I start, It's very difficult to stop myself (like now!)

So hello thar to you too :D

I've been scouting the forums for new lands to conquer interesting things to read, and I definitely know what you mean :D. I'm not sure about the fitting in, though-- I'm awfully pointy :P

And pokemon games are like little magnets, aren't they? You can't resist the charm. The charming charm. (hehe- Charmander. Giggle. Derp) :P

Ok, I give, bad joke. Thanks for the welcome!

@JNathan; Or is it!? :P

Thanks, and yeah, I have Pokemon White (+ D, Pt & SS). Definitely going to get X when it comes out, though :D (And White 2... just heard about that Shiny Charm item. Total deal sealer.)

I'm going to head on over to the art sections soon, no doubt about it. Probably going to end up drawing up a couple of new sprites I've been dying to make before I do that, though :P

I think rom hacks would be very much beyond me at this point, considering how little I know about them. I'm likely going to end up using Game Maker for one of my classes, but I definitely know something about using RMXP. I could probably learn how to use that 'Pokemon Essentials' kit, too... but it's all just ideas at this point, anyway.

Thanks again :D

aaand... @Renpuu; Ohoho? A sir? Why, then. We must have cheese.

*Cheese*

And now I must have thy hat. 8D

*'borrows' hat, and runs away!* <- is happily going pokemon crazy :P

Thanks for the welcome! And the hat! :D

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
@Zorogami; When I start writing I become a steamroller. Or a Tauros. I can never decide. But once I start, It's very difficult to stop myself (like now!)

So hello thar to you too :D

I've been scouting the forums for new lands to conquer interesting things to read, and I definitely know what you mean :D. I'm not sure about the fitting in, though-- I'm awfully pointy :P

And pokemon games are like little magnets, aren't they? You can't resist the charm. The charming charm. (hehe- Charmander. Giggle. Derp) :P

Ok, I give, bad joke. Thanks for the welcome!

Nah, i'm pretty sure you will fit in, everyone is different, so just be yourself and you'll be fine ;)
Haha yeah they are pretty charming, after all these years i still cant get away from them
So you playing any pokemon games as of now? what are some of your favorite pokemons?

Ah and by the way, you have a friend request :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Hi there DeeP 6, you sounds like a nice and creative person. You should totally check out the Roleplay Corner and maybe read a few of our adventures or even join one ;)

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
Nah, i'm pretty sure you will fit in, everyone is different, so just be yourself and you'll be fine ;)
Haha yeah they are pretty charming, after all these years i still cant get away from them
So you playing any pokemon games as of now? what are some of your favorite pokemons?

Ah and by the way, you have a friend request :)
Orly? And so I do. :D

Currently I'm playing Diamond through again (just reset the game after I transfered all pokemon to my White game), with Chimchar as my starter. I've played all the sinnoh starters to the end evolution, and though I liked them all, I liked his fire/fighting combos... Go figure. (Then again, I've never had a Torchic.)

Ever since I was first introduced to the series, though, I've always liked Mew, MewTwo, the Eeveelutions and Dragonair/Dratini. I also really liked swablu/altaria, even before I learned swablu like to sit on people's heads. ( In which I still giggle at the mental image--so funny. So cute. XD ) And quite recently I was swayed towards liking certain bug pokemon when I trialed a caterpie on my SoulSilver team. She's a pretty epic Beedrill. :P

For gen V, though? I only got Oshawott so I could get a Dewott... but once I evolved him into Samurott... world domination! ...Well, sort of. I also really liked Zekrom (but that could also just be my recurring like for dragon pokemon...), Leavanny, Galvantula and Zoruark.

((Sorry, that came out longer than I intended... ^.^;))

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; Thanks. Sounds interesting, I'll check it out :D

Years
Hi DeeP 6, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

I noticed this thread was getting loads of replies, so I jumped in as well.

I'm Hikari, a 20yo who has been into Pokemon ever since she was 7. Fave Pokemon is Oshawott, along with its evos Dewott and Samurott (most badass starter ever) and I happen to love the 5th Generation of Pokemon a lot.

I guess everyone's shown you around, but I have played every Pokemon game from Generations 3-5 (except FireRed/LeafGreen) and if you ever need to get to know me better, just send a VM on my profile and I'll continue from there.

Have a fun time here, DeeP 6!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Orly? And so I do. :D

Currently I'm playing Diamond through again (just reset the game after I transfered all pokemon to my White game), with Chimchar as my starter. I've played all the sinnoh starters to the end evolution, and though I liked them all, I liked his fire/fighting combos... Go figure. (Then again, I've never had a Torchic.)

Ever since I was first introduced to the series, though, I've always liked Mew, MewTwo, the Eeveelutions and Dragonair/Dratini. I also really liked swablu/altaria, even before I learned swablu like to sit on people's heads. ( In which I still giggle at the mental image--so funny. So cute. XD ) And quite recently I was swayed towards liking certain bug pokemon when I trialed a caterpie on my SoulSilver team. She's a pretty epic Beedrill. :P

For gen V, though? I only got Oshawott so I could get a Dewott... but once I evolved him into Samurott... world domination! ...Well, sort of. I also really liked Zekrom (but that could also just be my recurring like for dragon pokemon...), Leavanny, Galvantula and Zoruark.

((Sorry, that came out longer than I intended... ^.^;))

@Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers; Thanks. Sounds interesting, I'll check it out :D

Ah cool stuff, im actually replaying Platinum because i started a challenge on it.
I liked all of the Sinnoh starters too, not sure if i prefer Empoleon or Infernape...
You never had a Torchic??! Thats like my favorite starter ever! Who did you pick playing RSE?

All the pokemon you like are pretty cool, i think swablu is one of the cutest pokemon out there, and altaria looks awesome, like...eehm...majestic you could say? and it's not your standart dragon either.
Zekrom is definitely my favorite legendary, i love his looks and his typing :D
And no need to apologize for being descriptive about what you like ;)

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
Ah cool stuff, im actually replaying Platinum because i started a challenge on it.
I liked all of the Sinnoh starters too, not sure if i prefer Empoleon or Infernape...
You never had a Torchic??! Thats like my favorite starter ever! Who did you pick playing RSE?

All the pokemon you like are pretty cool, i think swablu is one of the cutest pokemon out there, and altaria looks awesome, like...eehm...majestic you could say? and it's not your standart dragon either.
Zekrom is definitely my favorite legendary, i love his looks and his typing :D
And no need to apologize for being descriptive about what you like ;)

Challenge? Oooh... they look interesting! *Gets completely sidetracked* XD

*iz back*

Sadly, I've never owned a Game Boy or any of the earlier games (except for Pokemon Stadium, which was a hand-me-down), until I got a Diamond version around the time it came out. I was like; ''pokemon. I remember liking that! :D'' *buy*

If I had owned the GenII games, though, I would have picked Torchic... I only really started liking Grovyle and Treecko after Mystery Dungeon. :3

Majestic? That word is Altaria's middle name! (...after Softnfluffeh. That is a word now. :P ) It's a shame altaria has uber ice weakness, though. D:

Out of all the gen five legendaries, Zekrom is definitely my favourite, but Dialga will always be my favourite legendary dragon... :P

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Challenge? Oooh... they look interesting! *Gets completely sidetracked* XD

*iz back*

Sadly, I've never owned a Game Boy or any of the earlier games (except for Pokemon Stadium, which was a hand-me-down), until I got a Diamond version around the time it came out. I was like; ''pokemon. I remember liking that! :D'' *buy*

If I had owned the GenII games, though, I would have picked Torchic... I only really started liking Grovyle and Treecko after Mystery Dungeon. :3

Majestic? That word is Altaria's middle name! (...after Softnfluffeh. That is a word now. :P ) It's a shame altaria has uber ice weakness, though. D:

Out of all the gen five legendaries, Zekrom is definitely my favourite, but Dialga will always be my favourite legendary dragon... :P

Yeah the challenges are pretty fun, you shoudl try one some time!

Oh im sorry you didnt have a game boy back then...
But now you can catch up on all the great games you missed!! :D

I have never played any of the mistery dungeon games, are they good?

Haha i like that word, it should definitely become a thing ;)
Yeah that's the only bad thing i guess about being Dragon/Flying...but oh well, nobody is perfect.
I think Zekrom is also my all-time favorite legendary dragon, although i like Palkia too :P

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
Yeah the challenges are pretty fun, you shoudl try one some time!

Oh im sorry you didnt have a game boy back then...
But now you can catch up on all the great games you missed!! :D

I have never played any of the mistery dungeon games, are they good?

Haha i like that word, it should definitely become a thing ;)
Yeah that's the only bad thing i guess about being Dragon/Flying...but oh well, nobody is perfect.
I think Zekrom is also my all-time favorite legendary dragon, although i like Palkia too :P

I think I'd like to do a challenge with one of my Gen IVs :D, maybe my SS..? Hmm...
The Monotype or Username Letters one, I think. Unless I happen across something far more interesting ;)

Quick! We must word drop at every possible occasion!
"Hi! *softnfluffeh* My name is *softnfluffeh* Dee! *softnfluffeh*"
...Or not. :P

Palkia? I've never had one on my team before, so I'll have to pass judgement :P (never owned pearl... only recently started using the Global Trade feature)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I think I'd like to do a challenge with one of my Gen IVs :D, maybe my SS..? Hmm...
The Monotype or Username Letters one, I think. Unless I happen across something far more interesting ;)

Quick! We must word drop at every possible occasion!
"Hi! *softnfluffeh* My name is *softnfluffeh* Dee! *softnfluffeh*"
...Or not. :P

Palkia? I've never had one on my team before, so I'll have to pass judgement :P (never owned pearl... only recently started using the Global Trade feature)

I see *softnfluffeh* you started a Challenge *softnfluffeh*, so good luck and have fun!! *softnfluffeh*
Haha just kidding, i won't keep that up :P (i think ^^)

Palkia is pretty cool, he has almost no weaknesses and i like the fact he is the only Dragon/Water Type around :)
Are you not gonna evolve your dragonair to Dragonite for your challenge??

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Oh, hello there, Dee! Welcome to PC! I'm synerjee, but you may call me syn. It's really nice to meet you! :D

You seem like a really nice person! It seems like lots of people have introduced themselves already. People here are really friendly, so you'll be sure to make lots of friends! Hope you're already quite well-versed with the many things you can do around this place. Do make yourself comfortable and at home!

I've read that you're interested in pixel art and making games? I suggest starting off with Creative Discussions, a place where you can discuss or perhaps share a few of your works with others in the Art & Design section, and also the Game Development section where you can find all things about making games. I'm sure you'll fit right in! Don't forget to visit other sections too! :3

Well, that's all for now~ If you have any questions, feel free to give the mods here (bold blue usernames) a ring! If you just want to chat or to make a new friend, do drop by my profile and leave me a VM. Enjoy yourself here and hope to see you around! ^^

- synerjee.

DeeP 6

The Devious
Years
I see *softnfluffeh* you started a Challenge *softnfluffeh*, so good luck and have fun!! *softnfluffeh*
Haha just kidding, i won't keep that up :P (i think ^^)

Palkia is pretty cool, he has almost no weaknesses and i like the fact he is the only Dragon/Water Type around :)
Are you not gonna evolve your dragonair to Dragonite for your challenge??

Yep, I started a challenge! Don't really know what I'm doing... (by way of posting records, not that actual gameplay parts...) but I'll give it a go. :P

*softnfluffeh* But why not? It's so... *softnfluffeh* Yeah, probably a good idea...

*softnfluffeh*! :P

Ok, I kid, I'll stop. XD

Really? *Looks at wiki page* ...Whoa. His only weakness is dragon! D:
...That's really cool, actually. :D
He just needs to know a dragon move (Spatial Rend) and he's covered all bases!

When it comes to dragonair and dragonite... I know the stats are significantly higher... but I dunno. I guess Dragonair just has more sentimental value to me than dragonite...

I've also been hearing a lot about Emulations and Emulators... do you know if they're any good? (thinking about trying one of the ruby/sapphire/emerald games so I can finally get that Blaziken :P)
:{ (<- this is mustachio.)

(( Sorry for not replying yesterday, I meant to. ._. ))

Last edited:

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
I'm sure you will do just fine, just trust in your pokes and do your best! *softnfluffeh*
And if you have any problems, I'll try to help you out

Yeah thats the cool thing about Palkia, although Dialga's design is waaay cooler!!

Well if dragonair is special to you, you should just go ahead and use it, i was just being curious
It's not always about what pokemon has the better stats, but which one you like the most

Well Emulators allow you to play the games on your computer. This way you don't need a gameboy or
the actual cartridge. They actually work very well, especially the ones for GBA and GB games, i use one
myself from time to time. I'll send you a PM with more detailed info

I really like your mustachio, he seems like a pretty cool guy :D
And don't worry about replying a day later, we all have some real life stuff to take care of
from time to time, right? ;)

Back