• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
We should have holiday events in-game, just like how the Christmas event happened in the canon.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
I like the holiday idea, but wouldn't there be issues deciding which holidays to use? Different countries have different holidays, and that would be problematic to decide on. I suppose the easy way would be to limit it to really common holidays like Christmas.

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: What's the estimated time currently in the RP? Also, how much longer do you expect to stay in the dungeon? Just a little planning ahead, cause I don't want to prolong anything too much with Nirvana fleeing from his captors.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
The current time in the RP should be around 4/5 pm, dinner time. I will mention when it's starting to get dark. I won't tell you how long i'm gonna keep you guys on the first floor, that's secret.

In three IC days it'll be Christmas, it's currently 22th of December. I will discuss other holidays with ShinyDiamond.

EDIT: I will post tomorrow guys. Will the rest of you please post? c:

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
On Easter mobs can have Colored Eggs added to their drop list, and if you collect a certain number with your basket (one of each color) you can trade it in for prizes :3

Shiren triggered an Anti-Crystal Room... Oops.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
About anti-crystal rooms, can anything go over or through the wall? (Over like a rope or Godot's fishing rod or through like Rikuto's lightning thrust or some hammer to break it) or is the wall just for show and the room is actually surrounded by a game-ceiling height immortal barrier? On the further subject of over, how does this dungeon even look?

Sapphire Rose

Years
About anti-crystal rooms, can anything go over or through the wall? (Over like a rope or Godot's fishing rod or through like Rikuto's lightning thrust or some hammer to break it) or is the wall just for show and the room is actually surrounded by a game-ceiling height immortal barrier? On the further subject of over, how does this dungeon even look?

This dungeon starts out as a labyrinth but the dangerous parts are the caves. Right now my, Machomuu's and SD's characters are inside a cave.

When one is trapped inside an anti-crystal room, sound can be heard from outside. There will be no escape nor can others help you from outside. The anti-crystal rooms are just small rooms inside the cave, the entrance will disappear once you opened the chest in the middle of the room. It'll be like the room never existed in first place.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Machomuu&Wolfy&ShinyDiamond- I made Wolfy post before me because I had nothing to post about c: so basically… it's my turn now ^^ sorry for not consulting you guys earlier~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Oh.

Nice knowin' ya, Shiren!
You would lose faith in a little girl so quickly?

Shiren'll make it through, there's no doubt about that.
Didn't go into detail with it, but when she was having a tantrum storming through the dungeon, she did pass Pepperton and Titan.

Machomuu&Wolfy&ShinyDiamond- I made Wolfy post before me because I had nothing to post about c: so basically… it's my turn now ^^ sorry for not consulting you guys earlier~
This is going to be very, very interesting.

I had such a high quality battle in mind, but damn E3 for happening today, I was so distracted ;-;

Sapphire Rose

Years
Sorry for the bad quality post guys... ^^;;;;; Heheheheh~

I posted with my phone so yeah... I don't think you'll need futher explanation since everyone knows what happens when you post with a phone.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
@GMs/Everyone: Another price check please! (Yes, I will ask for one every time unless I get some sort of guidelines for setting them.) I'm tempted to just call them weak, basic, strong, etc potions and let players decide what that means. I really don't want to become the designated price setter, I need guidelines.

Also how does the balancing in this game even work if there are potions that can paralyze for an hour on the first floor? Some level 1 player gets their hands on one of those and gets a lucky sneak attack on some player who was unlucky enough not to take detection or battle healing and it's game over even if they're like level 50 or something.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
@GMs/Everyone: Another price check please! (Yes, I will ask for one every time unless I get some sort of guidelines for setting them.) I'm tempted to just call them weak, basic, strong, etc potions and let players decide what that means. I really don't want to become the designated price setter, I need guidelines.

Also how does the balancing in this game even work if there are potions that can paralyze for an hour on the first floor? Some level 1 player gets their hands on one of those and gets a lucky sneak attack on some player who was unlucky enough not to take detection or battle healing and it's game over even if they're like level 50 or something.

You can choose the price yourself… but i'd say between 75 and 100 col c: the first floor only sells weak potions and a small amount of basic ones.

You can't buy potions that can paralyze, only receive them from certain monsters ^^ you can be paralyzed for a hour at most but it can also just be for 5 minutes, it depends on how strong the potion was. Shiren's potion was received from a strong monster etc etc.

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Are those limitations what can and can't be found in stores on the first floor or what you are and aren't allowing me to have Rikuto sell because the potions are being made by a player so the cap on what can be made should be the alchemy skill cap for floor 1 in the former case.

Also, super OP paralysis potions as quest rewards I can accept but as regular monster drops seems like it could make things a little troublesome.

Sapphire Rose

Years
Are those limitations what can and can't be found in stores on the first floor or what you are and aren't allowing me to have Rikuto sell because the potions are being made by a player so the cap on what can be made should be the alchemy skill cap for floor 1 in the former case.

Also, super OP paralysis potions as quest rewards I can accept but as regular monster drops seems like it could make things a little troublesome.

If his alchemy skill is high enough then your person can create basic potions ^^ I won't have a problem with that. About the limitations… there are a few, you can't buy high skilled armor yet for example. Powerful potions aren't allowed yet and powerful weapons aren't allowed yet too… atleast, not so powerful that you can defeat the firt floor boss with ease.

I think I was too quick with answering again so lemme explain again: weak paralyzing potions can be received from monsters, just a few though. Really strong paralyzing potions are a boss monster drop or can be gained from a quest.

Your quest idea was actually pretty good and sounds more logical in Shiren's case c: since… no boss monsters have appeared yet~

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
Thanks for answering so quickly! I'm pretty sure I've got armor quality in check, it's the potions I'm not too sure of since Xenith (Rikuto's alchemist employee) has been doing alchemy for a good while longer than Rikuto's been forging.

I decided to change the health potions to weak, lesser, and average rank and will allow the players to decide how much that heals for now. On a side note I really think you, me, and ShinyDiamond should have a talk about this (prices and balancing although I probably don't really need to be included for the last one) some time in the future considering that I have the only merchant character here. I can't be pulling prices and effect strength numbers out of nothing.

Last edited:
Back