• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Main Thread] The Pokétrivia League! (COMING BACK IN 2014)

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
I found 16 shiny Pokemon in the Electric puzzle, is this right? I thought there were only 15.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I found 16 shiny Pokemon in the Electric puzzle, is this right? I thought there were only 15.
There's only 15 - a few are quite close to their original colours though so you might need to re-check a couple haha.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
There's only 15 - a few are quite close to their original colours though so you might need to re-check a couple haha.

Maybe it's the fact that I've never encountered a shiny in-game, hehe, though I honestly even went as far as using a color picker and checking with their original sprites and I still get 16 {XD}

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There is definitely only fifteen in there; some of them are really close to their original color so if you're color picking do more than one of their colors on them. xD

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
There is definitely only fifteen in there; some of them are really close to their original color so if you're color picking do more than one of their colors on them. xD

True, my mistake, I'm really sorry if you went back and checked! It wasn't even a case where the colors are really close between the normal and shiny sprite, so I was doing the color picking alright, except I was using the normal sprite for one of the Pokemon. I'll post what Pokemon it was after the answers are posted ^_^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Oops! Well I make mistakes a lot so it's a-okay! ♥

I'm going to see if this new idea will help boost the PokeTrivia Contest, so I'll be extending these two puzzles one more week. I hope you all don't mind!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Woop woop, can't wait for the next puzzles - the last two were a lot of fun! Psychic and Ground please? <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Next puzzles will be up this weekend at the latest ♥ Getting back into the school routine and everything so I haven't really been able to think too much on them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Next puzzles will be up this weekend at the latest ♥ Getting back into the school routine and everything so I haven't really been able to think too much on them.
Just say if you'd like some help or you'd like a break for a week - I'm happy to come up with some more puzzles if you'd like. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
New Puzzles are up! Sorry for the delay; PC decided to go down when I tried to put these up earlier and then I had to go out for family dinner. But here they are now ♥ I will see to updating the badge case either tonight or tomorrow.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Starmie and Hypno's Psychic-type questions have typos, oops! "Times the number" haha. Loving this week's puzzles but I wish I'd saved them 'til a bit later - now it's another week of waiting :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was actually going to put Times/Multiple the number since my sister was so used to saying 'Multiply this and that' that when I asked her to read it over to make sure it made sense she saw times and she got confused. But I forgot to do that oops. I'll fix the 'times' when I go and edit the sentence xD

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
New puzzles are up :D
The puzzles are looking great! I love a good maze and the Pokemath will definitely take some time and thinking.

Miau

If I fits...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 31, 2022
Oh my gosh, I love the Sandshrew puzzle! Very creative and it's so adorable ♥

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nitpicky as always. I haven't had time to go back and fix any typos due to time constraints. I'll do that today.
I'm not looking to be difficult. I'm just looking for people to have some fun and obtain badges. If I made things difficult less people will participate and then what would be the point of this tbh.

So I don't care if it's Easy or not tbh. Don't have to say it every time you think so.

I had fun drawing it and that's all that really matters to me. And I'm glad at least some people like the outcome of it. ♥

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
The Psychic-type puzzle's final question has easier to follow wording now, phew! I think the difficulty balance between the maze and the maths is nice to see - it gives everyone a chance at some badges and lets you think about the puzzles whilst reflecting on the beautiful art :D

(I promise this made sense when I started writing...)

Back