• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Favorite Pokémon

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 19, 2015
Actually I like Charlizard and Lucario the most!!!!!!!!!

Besides them I like Pikachu, Sandslash, Gyarados, Tiranatar and Aggron!!!

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
Years
I love Abomasnow, and it's my favorite fourth generation Pokemon.

It was a very unique thought and even though I didn't recognize my appreciation for until much later, it's one of the only Pokemon I have zero question about finding space for on my team. Granted, its typing is horrible defensively ... Which has only increased my intrigue surrounding inverse battles.

And it only got better with Mega.​

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 26, 2021
I think Dialga is my favorite from D/P/Pt. Though there are a lot of Pokemon I liked from gen 4.

ZxFlashFreezexZ

The Immortal Champion
Years
I like Dialga, Torterra, Spiritomb, and Porygon-Z the best!

This is mainly what my party was made up of, with the exception of Spiritomb.

Gigadweeb

[b][i]The Black Swordsman[/i][/b]
Years
Actually I like Charlizard and Lucario the most!!!!!!!!!

Besides them I like Pikachu, Sandslash, Gyarados, Tiranatar and Aggron!!!

Let's see mine would be Raichu, Dragonite, electivire, and Umbreon. In that order.

Only two of those are 4th Gen.

Probably Giratina or Empoleon for me. Both are great tanks, both look absolutely fuckin' sweet, Empoleon has a good typing, Giratina has great offensive coverage with its typing, and both are very good at being bulky Sp. Atk sweepers as well as the aforementioned tankiness.

JoshTheTrainer

Glaceon Lover ~
Years
My second most favourite pokémon in DPPt is Pachirisu. (S)he is cute, adorable, fun and has good moves. But besides that.. look at it,isn't (s)he adorable?

But my most favourite pokémon is Glaceon. I don't know why exactly, but Glaceon is amazing! (S)he looks amazing and is strong and I always liked eeveelutions.

Years
My favourite would have to be Palkia.
Why? I hear you ask. Well here is a short summary of why a Dragon/Water Pokémon with a high special attack is unsurprisingly powerful.

Picture a normal Pokémon, let's say a Zigzagoon. Now both Palkia and Zigzagoon can use the HM surf, a common move with a good PP of 15 and power of 95. But only Palkia manages to turn this HM into a killing machine and here's why:
  1. Palkia possesses the type boost (Common)
  2. Palkia possesses an item made specifically for him (Uncommon)
  3. Palkia has a high special attack (Rare)
Now if this combination is not powerful enough for the situation on hand then Palkia possesses the same advantages with the use of Spacial Rend, a dragon move with a power of 120 with a high critical-hit ratio.

To conclude, Palkia possesses a very powerful 15PP move which he can use to wash away his foes (pun not intended) and an even more powerful move to match difficult opponents.

Yours,
-Hunter-

Years
My favourites are Rampardos, Chatot, Mothim, Gastrodon (East Sea), Skuntank, Honchkrow, Leafeon and Uxie. There's also something quite nice about Kricketune.

Most of these are due to having used them before as well as basing it on design.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
Riolu - Lumineon - Froslass - Cresselia - Roserade - Togekiss
(That's not a team.)

Years
Tangrowth, Wormadam, Vespiquen from personal experiences and Abomosnow, Elektevire, Rhyperior more from a design aspect

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
My Favorites are (I can really decide one, haha)
Electivire
Floatzel
Garchomp
Gastrodon
Roserade
Magmortar
Togekiss
Gallade
Pachirisu
Empoleon
Lucario
Abomasnow
Infernape
Weavile
Mamoswine
Staraptor
Shaymin (both forms)
Manaphy
Yanmega
Dusknoir
Magnezone

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 14, 2015
I got a soft spot for Glaceon. Also like Garchomp, Torterra, and Staraptor.

Also like

Years
Honchkrow. It wears a TRILBY for goodness' sake.
I know it's not overly strong (not Defense-wise anyway) but I always try and have one on my team simply because it looks so cool ^_^

Back