• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I decided a while back that I will hunt for shiny treecko and shiny Cyndaquil on my RUby now. If I get all the BF Gold Symbols, I want to go for shiny Squirtle, since I will(hopefully) have a shiny Charmander by then.

And for the person with Gengar as their avatar, shanecdavis told me a way I can find a shiny Latios/Latias. He said that what I do is to see it anywhere at all first. Then, I track it until it is on the same route as I am. Once it is on the same route as I am, I save, and then I battle it. If it is not shiny, I reset, and it should be on the same route, and i can keep doing that until it works. However, I may try the way Aaryn did it, just to be safer.

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
The True Keyblade Master said:
ok im gonna get the female how many eggs sohuld i go for and what will torchic breed with?
Here's a list of what Torchic can breed with (including their evolutions):

Poochyena
Zigzagoon
Seedot
Slakoth
Whismur
Skitty
Mawile
Electrike
Wailmer
Numel
Torkoal
Spoink
Sandshrew
Spinda
Seviper
Zangoose
Kecleon
Absol
Vulpix
Pikachu
Psyduck
Girafarig
Phanphy
Rhyhorn
Spheal

There you go, use any of those for it...

Update: I think around 6:30 or 6:40 on Zapdos and nothing...

<I>Kobra<I>

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Don't worry about it. It WILL be there...or else. Anyway, my shiny hunt is fruitless as well. I think that the Japan-shiny thing would be awesome. *YAWN* Summer's finally here, so I can relax...And Hunt Shinies!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
LOL, ROAR...no more!

I have gotten even with the shiny Lairon that roared me away, cause I finally caught a
pkrssh070.gif
on my friend's Sapphire game! That meens that MM's curse on her game is broke! (And that I can give her her game back, too) It took so long, but he's all mine! V(^_^)V

Shiny Aron
Level - 10
Gender - Male
Route found - Granite Cave
Game - Sapphire
Game time - 899:54
Nature - Quirky
HP - 31
Atk - 21
Def - 25
SpAtk - 13
SpDef - 13
Speed - 14

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
LOL, ROAR...no more!

I have gotten even with the shiny Lairon that roared me away, cause I finally caught a
pkrssh070.gif
on my friend's Sapphire game! That meens that MM's curse on her game is broke! (And that I can give her her game back, too) It took so long, but he's all mine! V(^_^)V

Shiny Aron
Level - 10
Gender - Male
Route found - Granite Cave
Game - Sapphire
Game time - 899:54
Nature - Quirky
HP - 31
Atk - 21
Def - 25
SpAtk - 13
SpDef - 13
Speed - 14
I'm happy for you! <( '.' )> (kirby) I hope I get Zapdos soon and not like how long it took you!

P.S. Oh so THAT'S why MM has that "Lol, Roar" av, I see now!

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
King Kobra said:
I'm happy for you! <( '.' )> (kirby) I hope I get Zapdos soon and not like how long it took you!

P.S. Oh so THAT'S why MM has that "Lol, Roar" av, I see now!

Thank you! I hope I never have to wait that long for a shiny again, either.

As for the 'Lol, Roar' line, both MM and I have lost a shiny Lairon due to Roar, it's like a mini club that shiny hunters hope to never join...

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Yeah, now you have to get your Trainer's Card updates with lil' Shiny Aron in it! <(^.^)>

Update: Think I'll start playing Sapphire again, maybe hatch some Eggs to get a shiny or just search for one in...say...Fiery Path? Or maybe the Desert...most likely firey path though...

<I>Kobra<I>

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
I don't know what to hunt for on Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald now... shiny Chinchou, Seedot, Ralts, Surskit, Skitty, Trapinch, Zangoose, Corphish, Anorith, Feebas, Luvdisc, or Relicanth? I like all of these but the top two on my list are ABSOL and VULPIX, both rather hard to find, and the Absol hunt must be by egg because of the shinys I already own out of Route 120. V(-_-)V Guess, I'll just play and see what happens, yes?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Oh snap LDD! *Congratulatory hug from "the guy with a gengar for an avatar"!*
I'm so proud of you *watery parent eyes*
I love it when people catch shinies - it feels like Christmas. I've just finished my last project for the school year in international business so I smell some midnight shiny hunting coming on! (Woot)
Alright! Well... I'm still hot on the tails of Tauros. It'll be a huge deal because a shiny Tauros would be my only shiny that isn't owned by any of the other owners - or by anybody in the club for that matter!
Yay yay yay

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
Thank you! I hope I never have to wait that long for a shiny again, either.

As for the 'Lol, Roar' line, both MM and I have lost a shiny Lairon due to Roar, it's like a mini club that shiny hunters hope to never join...
well congrats and welcome me to that little club, thats right
lairon, in my face, go roar, i run ----=======(O'_')O

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
2 Hours On Shiny Abra And 2 On Shiny Eevee.
Sister Bought A Dratini I Am Annoyed At That. Wasted Time

Years
as i was talking to ryan last night i was walking up to mauville and i froze and i saw a shiny electrike and i was talking to him, and i was like
"electrike,sh...sh...sh...shiny!!!!!!!"
long story short i have another shiny
Yay

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
You Will Probably Be Let Into The Club Soon So I Will Be The First To Say
Welcome To The Club
What Shiny Pokemon Do You Have And What Are You Looking For At The Minute

Back