• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know 'em all?

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
Can you name all the first 151 Pokémon? Access this link, hit the play button and type the names. When it's a correct one, it will automatically be placed in the list. How much can you name before time runs out?

I found out it's a lot harder than I had expected, but still managed to score 91%, which is pretty nice.
Spoiler: Don't go look in here if you still plan to play it yourself.
4FIXXJU.png

I feel really, really stupid for forgetting the entire Eevee line.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
Well, I tried but I could only get 81%.
Spoiler:

There's also ones for all the other generations, I'm tempted to see how well I'd do on those.

Years
72%, 109, kinda a shame lol.
This could actually be a really interesting experiemnt too see which Pokemon are memorable and which are not. Also Lycan I feel you, I forgot the entire Abra line.

Its funny cos some of the Pokemon I forgot are also my favorite Pokemon from Kanto region. I mean come on, Abra line, Lapras, Diglett line, Koffing (although I was gonna type it lost the thought), Cubone etc.
Fun thing. Thanks for posting :D
I'll repeat this in a month or two lol

Spoiler:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
113 out of 151.

Plain forgot about the Magnetite and Magneton line as well as Diglett and the Sandshrew line.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
69% was all I could remember. I was fine up until the fifties, since I had memorized the Pokedex in order up to that point. After that, I was singing the Pokerap and just staring at the walls thinking how shameful it is that I don't remember more.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
Years
This could actually be a really interesting experiemnt too see which Pokemon are memorable and which are not.

Exactly, and it looks like Diglett is the winner of the first generation, it's absent on all the posted lists!

113 out of 151.

Plain forgot about the Magnetite and Magneton line as well as Diglett and the Sandshrew line.

It was in the avatar of the guy who posted the game and you missed it. Good job. :P

69% was all I could remember. I was fine up until the fifties, since I had memorized the Pokedex in order up to that point. After that, I was singing the Pokerap and just staring at the walls thinking how shameful it is that I don't remember more.

Interesting system. I started the same, but then skimmed along all the routes of Kanto in my mind instead of doing the PokéRap. I sadly don't know the PokéRap at all, I should listen it more often.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016
I sadly don't know the PokéRap at all, I should listen it more often.

Are you sure about that? That song is pretty terrible, after all.

Also, yes, I was another one of those people who was singing the pokérap to themselves while trying to do this. It didn't help me in the slightest. :p

Years
Do you know 'em all? Turns out, no, no I don't! I couldn't even remember Charmeleon! {XD}

I'm gonna try Gen 5 next and see if I can do any better!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
This was kind of interesting. I got 142/151 correct which is surprising to me. I forgot what percent I got on this.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 21, 2016
I got to 81. Not percent. I was doing great and then I just blanked for the last five minutes. I haven't ever played any of the Kanto games but that's still pretty pathetic haha.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 16, 2017
Anyone tried to play PokeGuess?

Guess what? This game was made by a friend of mine. :P

If you like to play Android games, you should play PokeGuess. It's similar to the sporcle game, but it's a little harder. However, the presentation is very nice and clean! ^^

I've tried to guess all the 151 pokes of the first generation and I got 143/151 in 800 seconds.

Screenshots:

0AliSA.png

IuTKn5oc-P3nNf_STPdxjhl4Cny68diYIjPSEmcmRZFLJqKjNbnboLQHJyWxyqteiA=h900-rw

Last edited by a moderator:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
If you like to play Android games, you should play PokeGuess. It's similar to the sporcle game, but it's a little harder. However, the presentation is very nice and clean! ^^

I've tried to guess all the 151 pokes of the first generation and I got 143/151 in 800 seconds.

Screenshots:

0AliSA.png

IuTKn5oc-P3nNf_STPdxjhl4Cny68diYIjPSEmcmRZFLJqKjNbnboLQHJyWxyqteiA=h900-rw
Anyone tried to play PokeGuess?

Guess what? This game was made by a friend of mine. :P

Hi there! I've merged your posts since we usually don't allow double-posting, but don't worry about it too much! ^.^

Anyway, that looks pretty interesting! I looked at the screenshots and it has all of the generations! I would definitely fail pretty hard at memorizing the 6th gen Pokémon, haha. I don't have an Android myself, but my sister does, so maybe I could borrow it and try this out sometime! ;)

(And wow! I'm surprised that a friend of yours made it!)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I did this a few times... first I did pretty bad (around 60% or less ;A;) and I was so ashamed that I had to do it again. xD

After being reminded from my first try, I did much better on my second:
Spoiler:

Aaaand third try! :D
Spoiler:

I can't believe some of the Pokemon I forgot haha. I'll have to see how well I do with 4th and 5th Gen!

Back