• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sea Weasels [The Buizel and Floatzel Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
awesome club can i join? please

You can, but please fill out the join application first, you will find it on the first page in the opening post under "Sign-up form" and click on and read the spoiler tag labeled "How to fill it out", read all the rules and fill out the application, and you're good to go!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hmm, how about a topic for all our Buizel lovers? ^^

New topic: 'If you could give Buizel and Floatzel a rival Pokemon family, which would you choose?'

I'd choose the Bidoof family. They both live in the same kind of areas, share basic typings and they're both similar(ish) stats wise. Buizel would obviously win, but hey, that's what we want! ;D

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
If you could give Buizel and Floatzel a rival Pokemon family, which would you choose?

To be honest, if you remove Samurott from existance, Oshawott and Dewott are the closest relatives to Buizel and Floatzel there are.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
True, but does that make them rivals? That could make them friends ;p Plus they're never seen anywhere near each other xD Interesting choice though ^^

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Topic Answer
Ok.How about uh Lucario.Too bad Piplup has three line

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
Years
If you could use a pokemon family to rival Buziel/floatzel who would you chose ?

I think I am going for Zigzagoon for this question

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Topic Answer
Ok.How about uh Lucario.Too bad Piplup has three line

Oo I forgot about Piplup, that'd be a good rival for Buizel! Especially stemming from the anime when they first came across Buizel and they had that massive fight. :3 Plus they're both cute as heck! xD

If you could use a pokemon family to rival Buziel/floatzel who would you chose ?

I think I am going for Zigzagoon for this question

Oo, mind explaining why? ^^

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Well they are both weaseal and I think Zigzagoon can learn water move TMs

Ooo, good point actually! I'm not sure what Zigzagoon actually is but Linoone is certainly a weasel-ish kinda animal, so that would suit well. The only problem is they'd never come across each other D: Zigzagoon unfortunately seems to be pretty much exclusive to Hoenn other than in circumstances such as swarms :3

CTHULHU HUGGG <3

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
Spoiler:

I still do not know a good rival. (I think Zigzagoon is a counter-part so they are meant to be rivals?)

New Topics?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Zigzagoon is a pretty good rival idea, they do share many similarities. ^^

Hmm, okay new topic time. ^^

New topic: 'If you could change one thing about Buizel & Floatzel, what would it be?'

For me it'd be their shiny colouring - black and red (like Zorua) would look soooo good on them! Or maybe even white icy colours could work well?

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
If you could change one thing about Buizel & Floatzel, what would it be?

To be honest, I love Buizel and Floatzel the way they are, nothing about them really needs to be changed, although I think Floatzel should have an evolution that is part Steel type, but that's probably just me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
If you could change one thing about Buizel & Floatzel, what would it be?

To be honest, I love Buizel and Floatzel the way they are, nothing about them really needs to be changed, although I think Floatzel should have an evolution that is part Steel type, but that's probably just me.

Hmmm, that could be cool but in my mind that'd make them too much like the Piplup family :( I think I'd change Buizel's stats, make it better at attacking. It's a real pain to train one haha!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
New topic: 'If you could change one thing about Buizel & Floatzel, what would it be?'
They have a color on a fur/or have fur,can learn Transform,has ability Illusion and they have an evolution. (Wow.This will change a lot of Buizel (well,at least they can beat any Pokémon but I also agree with Curtis so it can beat Arceus.)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
They have a color on a fur/or have fur,can learn Transform,has ability Illusion and they have an evolution. (Wow.This will change a lot of Buizel (well,at least they can beat any Pokémon but I also agree with Curtis so it can beat Arceus.)

That would be very interesting... o.o I can't imagine that, a Buizel transforming haha... I'm not sure it really fits a weasel? xD

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
That would be very interesting... o.o I can't imagine that, a Buizel transforming haha... I'm not sure it really fits a weasel? xD

Well, Weaviles Dream World ability is Illusion if I remember right, and it's based on a weasel as far as I know, so it does fit, but it only fits with a Dark type Pokemon, and given that Buizel and Floatzel are Water types, it's completely unfitting for them.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Well, Weaviles Dream World ability is Illusion if I remember right, and it's based on a weasel as far as I know, so it does fit, but it only fits with a Dark type Pokemon, and given that Buizel and Floatzel are Water types, it's completely unfitting for them.

Hmm, I had no idea Weavile was based on a weasel o.o But even so, I think that probably has Illusion due to it being a Pokemon based on trickery and being generally deceiving, Buizel however has nothing like that in their characters. :3 Although it still would be cool, haha.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
I think it's about time for a new topic:

If Floatzel had an evolution in Generation 6, what would it be?

I would want an evolution that is part Steel type, and would have high Attack and Sp. Attack, and somewhat of a higher defense.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I think it's about time for a new topic:

If Floatzel had an evolution in Generation 6, what would it be?

I would want an evolution that is part Steel type, and would have high Attack and Sp. Attack, and somewhat of a higher defense.

I would make the evolution a bear-weasel hybrid, pure water type, walking on all fours and having insanely high attack. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back