• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen wait... price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altix

Son of a Snivy and a Zoroark
Years
how high do you think the price will be? probably around 40-50$ right?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
3DS games won't go higher than $39.99. I don't see this coming with an accessory, so it'll be $39.99.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Grrrrrrr you Americans are so lucky! New 3DS game here cost around $60! Living here is expensive -_-

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
For Australia it'll be like $80-90 probably, given that $70 = what DS games cost, unfortunately. ;(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Yep, I figured the price would be around $70-$80 in Australia, which is pretty high for a handheld game imo.
It would be wonderful if the price was $30-$40 like what the others have said.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

You can already pre-order it from EB Games (Gamestop) for $68 AUD, which is reasonable if you ask me. I wouldn't't pre-order yet though, because JB Hifi usually has games the cheapest.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
In Canada, they'd usually price the newest DS pokemon games for about $39.99, and it would probably be bumped down to $34.99 later. Which is pretty much the same as America, yeah.

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
I assume $39.99 in America like most 3DS games? lol
Sydian, sydian, sydian, why must you steal my thoughts? xD But yeah, most likely that since pokemon games and 3DS games have that similar price. xD

Grrrrrrr you Americans are so lucky! New 3DS game here cost around $60! Living here is expensive -_-
Really? Sucks worse for Forever and Hikari though xD

For Australia it'll be like $80-90 probably, given that $70 = what DS games cost, unfortunately. ;(
Wow, you better either save money, or hope it's your birthday soon xD

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Whaat? I didn't know it was that expensive in other countries. I wonder if it might be cheaper on the eShop for some reason? Do they do that ever?

Years
As the prices aren't going to be known yet, so speculating the different prices won't produce great discussion. For that reason, I am going to close this thread.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back