The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation

Notices

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

View Poll Results: Did you enjoy the Pseudo-starters?
Yes 19 35.85%
No 34 64.15%
Voters: 53. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 4th, 2013, 04:46 PM
SoulRoach
Hoenn Fanboy

Nature: Calm
I personally found these pokémon to be very weak, and after beating the first gym I gave up on them, and stored them in a box.I do like the concept, but the designs and the overall weakness (or maybe I just suck.) of the pokémon drives me away from using them.
Old October 5th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Adventure
thief . of . light

Nature: Naive
I loved Pansage in the anime, and I admit it solely defeated Cress in White, when my Tepig couldn't quite cut it. But other than that, I'm not a huge fan. I think they could have made them less cartoon-like.

The speak/see/hear no evil theme is pretty cool though, and the gym leader trio changing and using them is also a cool thing. I just don't use the monkey I get much after that city.
Old October 5th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Ari Niko
Sincerity

Nature: Bold
No. They're all messes imo.
Weak, ugly design, and overall just pointless except for an HM slave
Old October 5th, 2013, 12:08 PM
Outnumbered
This is a Sailor's Prayer
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Outnumbered
I'm using Simipour in my current run of White, and I really love it so far. It has really nice attacking stats and is also very fast for in game use. In my first run of White, I tried using Simisage. I honestly didn't like it very much. It was very defensive/stall based and I just couldn't find a place for it in my in game team. Overall, I do quite like the idea of them. It helps you complete the Fire/Grass/Water defensive core very early on in the game and they're also all adorable XD

As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
Trade Thread3DS FCPair
Old October 5th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Larinelle
Purrfect Purple Paradise

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Larinelle
The general idea wasn't bad at all!
I just wasn't fond of the actual Pokémon at all. I'm generally not too fond of Monkeys and neither of these three appealed to me.
Didn't use mine during the story mode and I doubt I'll ever use them at any later time. : (

Sponsored Links