• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon - The league stands strong IC (M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Pokemon - The league stands strong - IC

OOC thread - click here

PLOT - This is a futurisitic roleplay set in the year 3013. In the year 2993, 20 years ago, pokémon battles became illegal, due to protests to protect pokémon from harm. Behind the law change was a group of people known as 'the proven' who manipulated people into believing that pokémon battles were bad, and later manipulated the government to take action. 'The proven' are based in Jhoto, but the law became international all across the world after many people were brainwashed into believing this. However, all is not lost, for the Jhoto league stood strong, and many pokémon trainers gathered their to protest from all across the world. Eventually, the demand for pokémon battles was so high, the Kanto region gave up ownership of the region and handed it to Cynthia, champion of Sinnoh, who declared that the region be their for all pokémon trainers strong enough. It was an ideal place for everyone, but due to the little amount of space, getting in isn't easy. The Jhoto league is the only way to gain entry, but just getting into the Jhoto league is hard enough.

Entry - You are walking in the allyway between 2 houses, and in the darkness a man in a brown trench coat, sunglasses, a bowler cap, and a scarf covering his mouth asks you, "Do you wish to join the league. All the information is on the page." He hands you a small note, and with that, he wanders off behind the houses, and is never seen again.

The note - The Jhoto league is for those who enjoy pokémon battling. The proven have messed with us too long. We will take action. Each trainer is given a battle token, which is enclosed within the envelope. You must challenge other trainers to a three on three battle, and the loser, must give the winner their tokens. The 8 winners will end up with 3 tokens each, as their are only 24 people alloud into the league. The system used is smarter than it may seem, cheating is no option. - Be careful of police fellow members, and remember, only one can win, and with that win, they can take themselves and their family to Kanto, where customs are the same.

Why Kanto? - Truth to be told, Kanto is more scientifically developed than Jhoto. Pokemon in Jhoto are no longer alloud to use their moves, and therefore this caused a disturbance in people's chain of work, causing technology to drop by a level, and recourses became harder to collect. Pokemon are kept as pets here, so it's strange to have a pokemon such as geodude, and you can sometimes be arrested if seen with vicious pokemon, or large ones. Kanto's line of work is based around pokemon, and makes getting a job there much easier, plus large pokemon can get their food, without being stared at, or caught by the police.

Pokemon alloud out in public - small pokémon that resemble those of pets, e.g poocheyena, skitty, etc. Human like pokémon are alloud out in public too, e.g jynx meditite, medicham, machop, etc. Other pokémon that resemble other animals, e.g arbok, are found in natural envirements, e.g Arbok or ekans may be found in the desert, and an ariados or spinarak may be found in a forest. (In other words, the rule is that pokémon resemble animals, and are treated as if animals.)

You - You are a teenage boy/girl hoping to move your family or/and yourself to Kanto, in hope of achieving this, you were recently given the note, and a token. Soon after you find yourself in amongst Goldenrod city, struggling to smuggle your pokémon and family around the city. In this roleplay, the neccesary things you will need is shelter, money, and your pokémon. Now go, your adventure awaits!

Boundaries - You can go pretty much anywhere within reason, but it would be best to stay in the vecinity of Goldenrod, as that is where most of the action happens.

Points of interest -
The Ruins Of Alph - jno surveillance goes on here, so having a battle is easy here.
Department store - Good shopping experience, indeed, but many people are living in the basement of this building in order to protect their pokémon.
Violet City Flying Gym - After the gym was shut down, it became a suitable place for trainers to battle against opponets in secret. It's also a good spot for training bird pokémon (obvs)
Daycare Centre - The daycare centre for pokémon was soon turned into a daycare for children, and jobs are easy to get if the elder's psychic powers judges you well.
Olivine city - here, you can get a boat to a resort island, free from monitisation, and many people wish it to stay that way. Many of the locals on this island may get angry if pokémon battles take place here incase they become monitised, and so 'The Proven' take advantage of this, and is their main source of income. (Btw the island is named Viso Island, and is close to the old Hoenn league, which is now a fitness gym.)

Rules - No bunnying without permission
No spamming.
Be active as much as possible.
During battles, work together to come up with a decent battle plan, and don't just rush in and say they are dead. I will decide who wins the battle by who has done the best post, and has used the best tactics.
No godmodding.
Have fun is always a nice rule, but you aren't here to have fun... Just Kidding!!

Peeps playing ATM-
Crimson0191 - Yuki
Koopafan29 - Michael
GenethepowerfulXD - Gene [absent]
IceFyr1928 - Derek - [died and turns out her name now is deathofshadows]
ElBurrito - Justin
Sheraku - Tabris + Tsuya!​

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
dude wrong forum it is roleplay lounge. Just wanted to point that out and i am interested. :)

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
-.- I submitted it to the roleplay lounge, but the game moderaters must have put it here instead by accident. I noticed that the other day, so I'm gonna close this one and republish it in the ,lounge!

actually, I'll just edit this and make it the IC page :)

Sure, I'm making the OOC page now, coz this is now going to be the IC page, (coz I'm an idiot) so bear with and post on the OOC page, which has the template on, when it's accepted. yes I'll reserve for you.

Oh and I realise now that there are only 12 spaces, coz I want an equal number of npc's for ease of use, so the battles between the rp'ing charrectors can happen much later.

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Chapter 1 - Festival season​

As the festival draws close, the rebellious league have decided to make plans of their own for all the trainers. As dated on every 'dog tag' the date of the annual Summer festival will arrive in a week. The events will include friendly battling, training programs and delicious food, however, due to the police, we have had to move the location from the underground tunnels to the the underground caverns near the lake of rage. Meet us there, in seven days, and bring your family if you wish.

Yuki - Festival​

Yuki stared at the back of his invitation, his back lay on the bed, and his invite held way in the air. He flipped it over, and then picked up his tag. So far he hadn't battled anyone, so he had no idea what type of people he was up against. Riolu poked his head round the bedroom door, holding an half eaten apple in his head, and launched himself into the air to land next to Yuki. Eevee closely followed and stared up at Yuki, her eyes beaming like crystals. Yuki turned to his pokémon, then a troubled expression came across his face. Wheres ampharos? Suddenyl, a yellow sheep pokémon pioked his head round the door and waved at Yuki. Dinner time then. Yuki shut his curtains and opened a cupboard in his room to reveal some fresh ham and a bottle of water, then gathered everyone up at his desk, where riolu and eevee sat on the floor, and ampharos stole Yuki's desk chair. Yuki served all three of them a slice of ham each, and a double serving for ampharos, due to it's larger stomach. He then walked out the room, and smiled at his pokémon beforen shutting the door. It wasn't necessary to close the door, but Yuki preferred that he knew his pokémon were definitely going to be safe, and Ampharos, being the responsible one, is the only one that can reach the door. Sometimes, Yuki ended up treating his pokémon like his own kids.

Yuki sat at the table and awaited his mum to give him his plate.

Mum: Did you feed those three trouble makers?

Yuki: haha, yes mum. Don't worry, they're safe up there, nobody can find them.

Mum: Mhmm, your just lucky your dad's a police officer so the guards don't come around. I've always wondered why the police only come to this area.

Yuki: Possibly a higher crime rate?

Mum: Possibly.

Yuki sat at the table, patiently awaiting the clock to strike six. As it did, he lifted himself to his feet, and went to his room to return ampharos to his pokeball, and hid it deep in his bag, he then lifted riolu up onto his shoulder, and eevee walked freely on the ground. He then took himself to the door, where his dad then opened the door.

Yuki: Sorry dad, can't stay, I got to go. Also, don't forget about our trip tomorrow.

Dad: Where are you going?

Yuki: To get some stuff from the shops. their holding a contest like those in sinnoh apparently, and I want to enter Eevee in one!

Dad: okay, but don't stay out too late. Oh and I would never forget about tomorrow, don't you worry.

Yuki left to roam the main street of Goldenrod city. As he passed the radio tower, he felt a great excitement come over him.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Michael Sheranto
Chapter 1, Part 1

Michael got out of bed as his Manectric jumped on his bed. He doesn't usually like mornings because he has to do chores and stuff but today he got up really fast. He wasreally excited about the Jhoto League and wanted to battle. He ran downstairs with his manectric following and said "Mum! Dad! I got invited to the Jhoto league!" His mother sat down turned around and said "Wow! I heard if you win you get to go to Kanto! Now go out an do something for me. Please may you go outside and go shopping in a mart?" Michael wen outside to go to the mart when he saw a boy about his age in a street by the radio tower. He then carried on to go over to the pokemon mart As he walked in the woman said "Hey Michael what do you want today?"
"Just the usual." The woman at the counter walked over to a cupboard and gave a big bag to Michael."There you go. Hope to see you soon!" Michael walked out and went back over to his house. He then went out with his pokemon and went over to this guy.
Who is he?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yuki

Someone aproached Scott from behind, an ordinary person, no different to the usual lot. They always stare at him. Why him. Yuki, who tried his best to be polite, turned around to the stranger, and nervously spoke.

Yuki: Uh, hi there. I, have to move along to the shops, but your free to join me.

Damn, why did he say that, now he's sure to join him. perhaps it was the pokémon that made people stare. Not that many people have such strong connections with pokémon, perhaps he was jealous. Yuki continued to walk. Riolu on the other hand, flipped himself around so he was facing backwards. He smiled at the male provokingly. Eevee continued to skip along, ignoring the stranger, as she had an attitude very much like her human friend. Yuki tried not to pay any attention to him, and continued to pass along the streets, hoping that the stranger wouldn't talk to him.

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
Derek rolled out of bed at the usual time, shaken awake by Tetra, his Gardevoir. He quickly grabbed some clothes, and half-shuffled into the bathroom. He took a quick, hot shower, and got dressed. Coming out, Derek nodded to Tetra, slapping his worn baseball cap over his messy hair. When it came to stature, Derek was of a tall height of 6 foot 3, although his skinny frame made him appear taller. He had an extremely fast metabolism, something that he inherited from his mom.

He took the stairs two at a time, sliding into the kitchen and dining room. His mom was cooking bacon and eggs; Tetra was busy reading the newspaper over a cup of Orange Juice and an English muffin. Derek sat down across from Tetra, and his mom brought him a plate of food soon after. He tore into his breakfast, Tetra taking it much slower. The Gardevoir was essentially a member of the family, and was treated as though she were Derek's sister. This was not entirely bad, as it gave Tetra a higher position than that of a pet.

"Alright," his mother said, kissing the top of his head, "I've got to get going now." Derek nodded, his mouth crammed full of scrambled eggs. Tetra said a brief mental farewell, and in a moment, the front door slammed shut.

Derek finished up his breakfast, and dropped his and Tetra's plates into the sink. He then returned to the dining room and asked, "So, whaddaya want to do today?"

Tetra set down the newspaper, stood up, and replied, I was hoping that perhaps we could go down to the department store today, and then perhaps visit the Ruins. Derek nodded, and grinned. Tetra may be a Pokemon, but she often acted as a teenage girl would. There were all sorts of posters up in her room, yes, his Pokemon had her own room, and she had various movies and romance novels cramming her small bookshelf. Of course, then there was the difference. In one corner of the room, she kept a heavy bag, which she often trained with. A shelf full of restored Pokeballs lined the headboard of her bed. Of course, they didn't really work, by they looked as though they had been made yesterday.

Derek threw this thought aside, and led the way out the door, he and Tetra walking the few blocks to the towering department store.

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
This is my first RP, so i apologize if it's bad

Keith turned the corner, panting, his Growlithe not far behind.

"Get back here you Thief!" yelled the slightly overweight Butcher.
"You'll have to be faster than that if you want to catch me!" Keith replied tauntingly, "Growwwlithe!" the Growlithe yelped happily, a chain of sausage links trailing out of it's mouth.

He sprinted down the street and turned into an alleyway, he ran down it and went through a side door that led to the abandoned warehouse he called home.

Keith sat on a dirty mattress in the middle of the warehouse
"Good job boy." He said to the Growlithe.
"Growlithe." it responded happily, still overjoyed at it's capture of the sausages.
Keith broke the sausages into uneven halves, and gave the larger part to the Growlithe.
"Here you go boy, you earned it."
The Growlithe cooked the sausages with it's breath, and chomped it down hungrily
Keith took his part of the food and lay down on the mattress, tired and exhausted. He ate the sausages and soon drifted into sleep, his Growlithe resting on his chest.

Keith Hale, as he likes to be called, is an averaged sized teenager of about sixteen. He has scruffy brown hair and a slightly muscular build.
His parents died in a fatal Pokemon accident when he was twelve, leaving him with only his growlithe. Since then, he learned how to live out on the street, by stealing and tricking people out of their money.
A rebel and a troublemaker, he's up for anything as long as it involves adventure, with his loyal growlithe always by his side.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
erm dude, you need to go to the OOC page and sign up first so we know what your charector is like and all that. You can't just start randomly. -ps, still waiting for koopafan to reply-

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Chapter 1 Part 2
Michael Sheranto
Michael looked at the guy. He looked quite anxious at the fact some random stanger walked up to him. He turned around and said " Uh, hi there. I, have to move along to the shops, but your free to join me". He then looked worried, anxious, scared of what hell Michael might be. The only reason Michael really approached the person was that he wanted to check out his pokemon. The person started walking, well more of a fast walk than a normal one. Michael's Manectric then emerged out of his pocket probably to have a bit of fun. It wasn't a good time so he went after the guy. He caught up and said "Hey can i check out your pokemon? They look cool." Things got worse, his Manectric scowled angrilly at a herdier a few metres away. The herdier turned around and started running at his Manectric. It jumped on it and started biting it. Manectric used crunch in anger and threw it away. Michael then realised that the Herdier was the polliceman's.
Things are getting bad...
P.S Sorry for the late reply Crimson.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yuki - Idiot

What an idiot this person was, having an uncontrollable manectric out of his pokéball, and then notifying a policeman of his slightly wild pokémon, what an idiot. A flock of people swarmed around curiously to watch the scene unfold, as the manectric and the policeman were standing face to face with each other. The guy's at riik of getting his pokémon taken off him, does he have any idea what he is doing.
Yuki slipped away through the small croud and dashed towards the supermarket. He quickly returned eevee and riolu to there pokéballs, hopefully un-noticed, as pokémon weren't aloud in the department store. He then headed over to a certain clothes shop he liked, radiant reminder, and entered it gingerly. Three quarters of the store was womans clothes, so Yuki felt quite awkward here, but eevee was a girl, so he was at risk of being seen picking accessories. Yuki almost wished he was a girl, so that people wouldn't stare at him, thinking he was some kind of pervert when he picked up a ribbon or a set of bunny ears. He darted around the shop trying to select the perfect accessory, whilst looking the least bit suspicious. Yuki picked up a small golden cape from the babies isle, along with a bright blue novelty wizards hat, and took them to the till. In secret, he had wanted to get her something a bit more cute, but didn't want people thinking he was dirty. As he stepped out of the shop he breathed a sigh of relief and started to head down the corridors, passing several decent shops on the way. Something springed to Yuki's mind.... Since when do policemen keep pokémon? Was that a real policeman, or was he a pokémon trainer? If he was a trainer, surely it wouldn't go unnoticed, and maybe that kid might be able to slip away. yuki hated thinking about him, he was odd and that was that. He set his mind towards planning his route home.

Years
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Chapter 1, Part 3- Trouble
Michael Sherranto
Michael looked around to see loads of people gathering around him in a circle. Michael scanned the people watching to see the guy look at him like he was stupid. The walked off and that was when a guard appeared. He called to Michael holding handcuffs. Michael, as smart as he is, thought of a plan and said "Manectric! Spin around and use flamethrower!" Manectric span around as fast as he could and scorched the ground around him causing the flames to rise and people to run. Next he told his trustful hound to use iron tail to make a gap. The pokemon used iron tail on some fire and they ran out. Looking back he saw that men were putting out the fire. He then returned his Manectric and ran out over to the route nearest to him, Goldenrod isn't safe anymore.
What next?

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Conflict In Ilex Forest

Justin felt a paw on his forehead and opened his eyes to see absol staring at him. Absol quietly growled then looked over at some bushes.

"what is it?" Justin said, yawning as he sat up. "Haunter, go check it out, I'll wake up the others". Haunter nodded and faded away. "Spoink! Marowak! Wake up!". Spoink sat up on its tail and Marowak jumped down from a tree and leaned on its bone like a cane. Haunter reappeared and started talking and moving its hands trying to communicate. "Danger?" Haunter nodded, then started waving its hands like crazy. Justin's eyes opened wide as he realized some of The Proven were near. "Ok, how many and where are they" Haunter held up 3 fingers and pointed north. "Alright, here's the plan" Justin squatted down, grabbed a stick and started drawing in some dirt. "Haunter, you're going to appear infront of them, don't do anything, just scare them. Absol, I want you to sneak up behind and use razorwind. Marowak use bonemerang on the two guys to the side. Spoink use confuse ray on them as soon as Absol and Marowak strike." Justin grabbed a fallen branch and stood up. "I'll take care of the last guy".

The Proven guards were walking along a trail when Haunter appeared in front of them, Haunter let out a screech and all three of the guards backed up in fear. Absol calmy walked up, the guards turned around as Absol's blade started glowing white, with a flick of it's head Absol sent three blades of air, knocking the guards down. Spoink hopped over and confused them all, they got back up, only for two of them to get clubbed in the head by Marowak. The last one dropped to his knees and put his hands on his head. Justin walked up and held the branch like a baseball bat. "You should tell whoever is in command not to patrol this forest anymore." Justin swung the branch and knocked out the guard with a blow to the head. "Good job guys, return!" returning Spoink, Haunter, and Marowak to their pokeballs Justin turned to Absol. "We better run, we've probably got an hour before they wake up." Justin and Absol took off running down the trail.

Justin and Absol walked out of the Ilex Forest and looked at the route before them. Justin looked up and saw the radio tower in the distance. "Goldenrod City, let's see if it's really as good as people say it is." Jumping off a ledge Justin turned towards Absol. "I'll race ya". The two took off running down the path towards the city.

Last edited:

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
erm dude, you need to go to the OOC page and sign up first so we know what your charector is like and all that. You can't just start randomly. -ps, still waiting for koopafan to reply-

Where is the OOC page? And what do i need to do for it?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Skylar yawned and stretched; light was peaking in through the musty window that led to the alley. Geez, how long have I been asleep? she thought, rubbing her eyes and turning toward her slumbering Pokemon. Per usual, Squirtle, Espeon, and Riolu were snuggled together under Flygon's wing. Skylar smiled at them and stood up, stretching with a yawn. At the sound of her owner stirring, Espeon opened her big purple eyes and glanced in Skylar's direction.

"Good morning!" Skylar laughed as Espeon left Flygon's cozy wing and jumped onto her shoulder.

"Peon! Peon!" Espeon purred as Skylar scratched behind her ear.

Riolu, who had been leaning on Espeon while asleep, tumbled on top of Squirtle now that his backrest was gone. The two awoke with a start and instantly began bickering. Flygon, who had been woken up by the noise, gave the two an angry stare, which quieted the much smaller Pokemon out of embarrassment. Skylar laughed, then turned toward the shattered window.

"I figured we would go exploring the streets today," she mused, a sly smirk coming across her face, "and see what kind of mischief we can get into."

She glanced back at her Pokemon as they walked up behind her. "Riolu, since you got to walk around yesterday, I think it's Squirtle's turn." Riolu whined complainingly while Squirtle grinned in excitement. Flygon looked away.

"Flygon, honey," Skylar began, placing her hand on his head, "You know I wish I could walk around with you too. Once we get to Kanto, you won't ever have to be in your Pokeball again! Okay?"

Flygon gave her a sad smile and nodded. With that, Skylar returned Riolu and Flygon to their Pokeballs, and placed them in her backpack, making sure to put Flygon's in it's special compartment. Espeon on her shoulder and Squirtle clutching to her hat, Skylar climbed carefully out of the broken window and into the streets of Goldenrod.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yuki - Daytrip

Yuki returned to his home, his parents waiting eagerly with bags packed, ready for the holiday. Yuki was very much surprised that his parents were this supportive to go all the way to the lake of rage, and there reasons varied. 'Better work,' dad said, 'Better shops,' mum said, but to Yuki, freedom. As Yuki finished packing he shoved is 3 pokéballs in the bottom of his bag before skidding towards the front door, where the coach was waiting for him. It was a large holiday coach, and cheap too, and was heading all around goldenrod picking up people for the road trip to the lake of rage. Perhaps more trainers were heading on this coach too for the festival. As Yuki and his mother hopped onto the bus his Dad, who at the last minute decided not to go, waved goodbye to the two as they headed off.

Yuki settled himself into one of the most comfortable chairs he had ever felt. The coach was evenly spaced, and good for space. there were exactly 48 seats on the bus, and Yuki and his mum were the only one's on at the moment. Minutes past and soon the bus had 14 people on board, 2 came without company and therefore the seats next to them were presumably not going to be used. There were 10 seats left on the bus. As the bus parked itself in the allyways next to an abandoned factory of some sorts, everyone on the coach glared out the window, wondering what was going on. The coach driver got off his seat, and walked off the coach, presumably waiting for someone. What was going on?

Years
  • Seen May 15, 2017
Skylar walked down the streets of Goldenrod, gazing at the shops that contained expensive items that she could only dream of someday obtaining. She chewed on a piece of stale bread from her pocket, daydreaming of a different life in Kanto. She'd be wealthy and own a glorious mansion with hundreds of different Pokemon playing outside in her spacious yard, free from their pokeballs forever...

"Squirtle!" the turtle-like Pokemon yelped from his place on her head, snapping Skylar back to reality. Both of her Pokemon were tugging on her hair. "Whaaa-" she swatted at them, confused, then felt the vibrations in the street beneath her. Her head turned and she saw a bus chugging down the street toward her. Skylar yelped and jumped to the sidewalk, cursing herself for being so ignorant. She watched the coach drive away, and a thought crossed her mind.

"Hey guys..." Skylar glanced from Espeon to Squirtle. "How about we..." There was no need for her to finish. The two Pokemon knew her too well.
"Espi!" "Squirt!" they shouted in agreement. Skylar grinned and turned to follow the bus down the road, as curiousity got the better of her.

After Skylar had finally caught up, she saw that the bus had stopped at an abandoned factory. Those richies on board must be so creeped out right now, she thought with a snort, assuming the passengers were wealthy. She leaned up against a wall to the right of the bus, hoping not to draw attention to herself. Squirtle was tucked safely away in his pokeball, and Espeon was peaking out from under Skylar's beanie. Her curiousity began gnawing at her again when the driver hopped out and began walking away.

Years
Tabris-Intro

Tabris walked through the streets of Goldenrod his sister, Tsuya, close behind. He rolled the Battle Token he recieved from a stranger a couple days previous between his fingers. It wasn't too late in the day and the breeze that weaved through the buildings, whipped his already messy white hair. Also accompanied by his Pokemon friend Snease, which had an unusual green colored feather, while sporting a dark violet scarf, that matched her trainer's. The three weren't particularily heading in anywhere in general, as they didn't truely have much to accomplish today, being that the Johto League Competition was still aways off.

Tsuya nibbled on a slice of pepper jack cheese that Tabris had stolen from the Departments Store sometime earlier in the morning. Tabris was gifted with the skills of a shinobi, silence, stealth, agility, and other useful talents. He cared deeply for his little sister, which is why he took the League Challenge to begin with. Tabris looked back to his sibling with a smile, hidden behind his over sized scarf. Then pulling out a dry slice of turkey, he had also swiped, from a small pouch that hung between his number of belts handing it off to the dark weasle that held pace at his feet. The Pokemon sqeaked a happy reply.

Noticing a bus not far in the distance parked next to an abandoned factory, the driver exiting. He also noted a girl who stood close by. "Hey Tsuya, want to go on a trip? I've got bus fare curtosy of a couple from the Shop." He half lied to his sister, who knew it was just one of his dumb jokes he'd use to be a "better role model." She however nodded silently finishing up her breakfast. The two didn't know or really care where the bus would be heading as they were usually on the move reguardless.

Once Tabris moved into the proximity of the bus he caught a glimps of a small purple Pokemon, peeking from under the girl's beanie. 'An Espeon?' Tabris noted mentally, 'perhaps this trip will be more interesting than I thought.' He continued. He didn't stop to say anything since he rarely did so, instead pressed onward to be at the bus' door which was left open by the driver. Avoiding the sight of the driver he allowed his sister and Pokemon to board first, then swiftly followed.

The trio sat down across from a boy and a woman, Tabris presumed to be the boy's mother. He didn't have much other reason to start a conversation other than to know where the bus would be taking them so he staired, almost coldly to the boy. And out of pure curiosity he questioned in a rather deep voice considering his age. "Happen to know where we may be heading?"

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Yuki - Heading where?

Yuki turned his head to the trio on the seat across from him, and gazing in awe as the boy carelessly held out the tag indicating it was involved wit the league, therefore the guy must be a trainer. Yuki really wanted to tell the boy to put it away but he couldn't muster up enough courage to say so and instead answered the previous question.

"The lake of rage, we are heading to the festival, which I presume you're part of." Yuki quickly glanced at the trainer's tag, before checking in front of his seats to check if anyone heard, instead a different face peered around the side.

"I'm in it too, my name's Gina," a young girl said, overhearing Yuki speak.

So there were tree trainers on the bus... Were there more on the bus, or more to come?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back