• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Mugshot Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

Spoiler:

Looking cool in that pic dude =D

Chrono

\:D/
Years
Thanks Curious and Jellicent! and LOL I realized my post with my picture was deleted since it had less than four words. Oh well haha

Honest

Hi!
Years
Spoiler:

Why you leave me? ;_; Miss you <3

Spoiler:

My Miami bound friend and her awesome gymnastics instructor. They taught me stuff. =D

Spoiler:

Slightly awkward smile cause the lady who we asked to take the picture was really fast. D; But yeah, the twins, their awesome instructor, and myself. I'm gonna miss the girls. =(

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
@Dipu:
There there, man.
I love the first picture, just because the both of you are staring into the middle distance. Fade in Sepia effect and cut.

@Chronø:
Ah, you look like somebody I used to know.

@Belldandy:
Hey, you look really great!
And man, I haven't even had the chance to go on a rollercoaster. ;-;

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Dipu, I actually think your expression in the last one is better than the one before. It looks like you're more relaxed, and the smile isn't forced- you look legitimately happy.
Paladin. You need to ride a rollercoaster at some point. I:

Chrono

\:D/
Years
@Dipu:
There there, man.
I love the first picture, just because the both of you are staring into the middle distance. Fade in Sepia effect and cut.

@Chronø:
Ah, you look like somebody I used to know.

@Belldandy:
Hey, you look really great!
And man, I haven't even had the chance to go on a rollercoaster. ;-;

LOL alot of people say that to me actually, hopefully from you its a good thing haha

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
SNAP, Belldandy, you are looking great!!!

Also why dragonfire second?? That's the worst of those coasters! The bat is better than that!
My fav is the Vortex and Top Gun.. do they still call them that?

You know for someone who used to live literally 5 minutes away from Wonderland.. I never went on Behemoth/Leventhian. Probably because the one time I went on that standing-up one near the water part and bashed my head against plastic (the cushion on the headrest was too high even though I passed the height test thing like by a whole 4 inches) and got a concussion. :/ Now I am very weary about height requirements on coasters and seats being too large.

But anyways.. DAMN girl! Have you been taking any full-body weight progress shots by the way? I can see such a change in just your face and arms I want to applaud the rest of you!!! <3

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Thanks Kuku *.* and not really, no... There are some in my blog... here.

And I wanted him to do drops, then drops+loops, then drops+loops+backwards. Seemed right to me, but I didn't want him to do a wooden one. He thought it would be OK but it was horrid lol I don't even like it :( I got bruised on my arms because of how badly it jostles you.

:3

Took some today, though.

Spoiler:

And pink swimsuit for tomorrow :D

Spoiler:

Full-Body Comparison:

June 12th/13: 253lbs

Spoiler:

August 18th/13: 227lbs

Spoiler:

Big thing is my shorts are looser :D and my face looks a bit different.

Last edited:

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
You're doing really well Belldandy! I lost a ton of weight a few years back so I know how hard it is. Keep up the great work :D

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
OH IF YOU INSIST

I was 16 when I started losing weight and I don't really have any pictures from around that time, but I do have a picture from when I was 14 which displays that I was really overweight. I think I've shown it so many times in various threads that to PC regulars seeing it will be like watching the news, but it's all I've got so here we go.

BEFORE:
Spoiler:

AFTER:
Spoiler:

Sirfetch’d

This is what I actually look like. I posted pictures of my sister because i didn't feel comfortable at the time. (Im adopted btw). And Tell me what you think.

tKRGuXk.jpg

P.S. my sister didnt mind.

You shouldn't be upset with the way you look because you are beautiful! Posting pictures of other people and saying that it is you is not only lying to others, but lying to yourself as well. I am glad you decided to post actual pictures of you though, so you can see people do find you pretty! Never be ashamed of the way you look! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back