• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.91 Released)

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
Game was easily the best hack I've ever played. I couldn't put it down haha! Just encountered a problem though. So I beat the 4th badge, completed the event at Carmine Isle and got HM03 Surf. Now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to sleep on the bed at the hotel to unlock the next event, but when i do, the whole game freezes. The music doesn't stop playing, but I can't move or do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Can I fix it somehow or do I have to start the game all over again? Thank you!

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
No I didin't you have made some evolve by levels and otherways. Level 36 was just a example. I know you wouldnt do all level 36.

Sorry, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

No I havn't, I've done this before but I can't remember how you do it, and with what tool (I may still have the tool)

You can patch it by tsukuyomi, and make sure you're using a pure Emerld rom.

Ok I'm stuck. Can anybody help me?

I beat the gym leader in Ceder City. Then surfed to Spearmint Villa, and then to Lividity City. However the gym leader isn't there and there's a Crustle blocking the entrance to Moss Cave. So, what do I do now? Where's the 6th gym?

Thanks in advance :D

Never mind, got it! Cherry ville! xD

Go to Cherry Villa first to countinue, please.

Where I Can Find Keldeo,Virizion,Terakion,and Coballion... I Have problem with them ..... Plssss Help me Thank You....

After earned all the 8 badges, you'll be able to get Keldeo in the final event, and after the final event, go to Umber Path, you can find Cobalion there, and after finished the Cobalion event, you'll be able to find Virizion and Terakion somewhere else.

Ok, so I have a huge problem that I don't know if it can be solved without someone's help.

Out of stupidity I used a No$gba emulator to play this hack. As a result, as I get to the 7th Gym, all I see is this fog:

hxxp://s10.postimg.org/p40llfjy1/bnbnbnbn.png

I have looked for a solution everywhere but it's seems that it is unsolvable with this emulator and I don't want to start from the beginning :-(

Can someone please guide me through the gym so I can navigate it blind? It's the only way. I really wanted to finish this hack, it's been fantastic...

Thanks.

Sorry, I can't see the picture, could you please send it here again?

i only found the third key, and i need 3 more, can't find the itemfinder to help me find the other keys i don't know what beta i have so i don't know if the itemfinder is here or not and i don't know how to update to the newest beta...fml :(

You can try the newest version, and then go to Cherry Villa, I'm sure that it's avaliable.

I, i am stuck after the 7th gym, i don't know where to go next, and i cant find the 8th gym.
pls someone help me

Go right and check the "rock" which blocked the entrance of the cave there, and after a event there, you'll be able to pass.

Hey, could anybody tell me how does Fennekin, Combee and Riolu evolve? I plan on restarting this game.

Oh, and where could I find a Deino if ever it is in the game.

Fennekin won't evolve in the current beta since I haven't got any more offical informations, and Combee evolve at Lv32.

Level 50? Gee, if ever that's true, that's too harsh already 1158. I still believe it's by happiness though. The same applies with Combee and Fennekin (If ever it does).

Anyways, thanks for the answer.

Sorry, but I must say that the Riolu evolve at Lv50, that's true, I just want to make the game a bit more difficult, sorry...

Game was easily the best hack I've ever played. I couldn't put it down haha! Just encountered a problem though. So I beat the 4th badge, completed the event at Carmine Isle and got HM03 Surf. Now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to sleep on the bed at the hotel to unlock the next event, but when i do, the whole game freezes. The music doesn't stop playing, but I can't move or do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Can I fix it somehow or do I have to start the game all over again? Thank you!

I tested it just now and didn't find anything wrong, could you please try the newest version first? And if that's still can't help, send me your save file and I'll come up with a way to solve this problem.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
1158, how bout Deino?

Oh and that Riolu part, I don't mind. The exaggeration just got me that time.

And for Fennekin, you could make your own info for the time being.^_^

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
I figured out my last problem thanks, the bed DID freeze the game, but I didn't have to use the bed, I just had to go to Cedar City for the gym. One more question though.. Is there an Exp. Share in the game?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
i checked everywhere in Cherry Villa and I can't seem to find the item finder where is it??

Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2014
Where can I level grind. I have Magmortar Lv. 61, Lucario Lv. 62, Torterra Lv. 54, Swellow Lv. 45, Luxray Lv. 55 and Vaporeon Lv. 47.

Is there a good flying type to replace Swellow? Its defense is bad and I almost never use it except for flying around. It's useless in battles since the trainers are strong and the wild Pokémon are weak.

Last edited:

vbb

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2014
Ok i finished it!

My first impressions are the following.

1- I never use items in battle. For that reason it was incredible are to beat the Champions.

2- At some point, I'd say around gym 5 I found my pokemon really behind the oposing trainers' level and the only reason I managed to beat them it was because they kept using terrible moves. I say, just drop their levels and improve the moves they use.

3 - Improve wild pokemon's levels so it's easier to train. Otherwise we'll have to keep using 55 level pokemons with powerful moves to beat oponents using 70-something-pokemons using barrage and charge.

4 - There was a waterfall in the "victory road" that was useless and if I hadn't a pokemon able to learn waterfall I'd be stuck, because I went down it by acident. Also, was there supose to be a HM strenght? If so, I finished without getting it.

5- There were bits that quite didn't work out. For an instance I never met cobalion while walking around and there was a trainer in Solar City that didn't let me pass even after I had 8 badges. Also I couldn't get in the bike shop for some reason.

Ok, after all those critics I have to say I believe this was the most enjoyable hack I have ever played. It was challenging, I liked the story line, and it was strong in ways that that the original games are not. For an instance, the many "feature battles" against important characters were awesome and frequent and everytime I used my wonder-guard-sigilyph, my oponents kept changing to pokemons that had moves that could hit it. Also, specially in my final battle I had to keep guessing which moves they would choose and those would be, while variable, also good decisions. I liked it more that most original versions.

Seriously I can hardly believe how interesting this hack was and I really apreciate your effort in delivering a great game. I wish I could do a better review but I'm kinda drunk and english is my second language. I hope that all makes sense. If I remember anything else to say I'll edit this post. Once again, great f****** job 1158! :-)

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
nice hack......i played the first beta ......i really enjoyed ....but i love 4th gen and 5th gen pokemon ..can u please add........

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
nice hack......i played the first beta ......i really enjoyed ....but i love 4th gen and 5th gen pokemon ..can u please add........

Uhh, almost all of the pseudo-legendaries of the 4th and 5th Gen plus some fan fave ones aren't enough for you? Gee, why not play Pokemon Black/White?

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2024
1158, how bout Deino?

Oh and that Riolu part, I don't mind. The exaggeration just got me that time.

And for Fennekin, you could make your own info for the time being.^_^

Sorry for ignored your question, you can find Deino in Maize Road, and you can find Zweilous in League Passage.

I figured out my last problem thanks, the bed DID freeze the game, but I didn't have to use the bed, I just had to go to Cedar City for the gym. One more question though.. Is there an Exp. Share in the game?

Yes, you can buy some in Lividity City Supermarket.

i checked everywhere in Cherry Villa and I can't seem to find the item finder where is it??

He's near a refrigerator of a house.

where in cherry villa do i find the item finder? please tell me

I need help does anyone know where to get a thunderstone? My pickachu level 48 :I

You can buy some in Lividity City Supermarket.

Where can I level grind. I have Magmortar Lv. 61, Lucario Lv. 62, Torterra Lv. 54, Swellow Lv. 45, Luxray Lv. 55 and Vaporeon Lv. 47.

Is there a good flying type to replace Swellow? Its defense is bad and I almost never use it except for flying around. It's useless in battles since the trainers are strong and the wild Pokémon are weak.

I don't know if Sigilyph and Pidgeot? It's easy to find Pidgey to raise everywhere, and Sigilyph can be found in Carmine Ruins. By the way, some Murkrow can also be found on Maize Road.

Ok i finished it!

My first impressions are the following.

1- I never use items in battle. For that reason it was incredible are to beat the Champions.

2- At some point, I'd say around gym 5 I found my pokemon really behind the oposing trainers' level and the only reason I managed to beat them it was because they kept using terrible moves. I say, just drop their levels and improve the moves they use.

3 - Improve wild pokemon's levels so it's easier to train. Otherwise we'll have to keep using 55 level pokemons with powerful moves to beat oponents using 70-something-pokemons using barrage and charge.

4 - There was a waterfall in the "victory road" that was useless and if I hadn't a pokemon able to learn waterfall I'd be stuck, because I went down it by acident. Also, was there supose to be a HM strenght? If so, I finished without getting it.

5- There were bits that quite didn't work out. For an instance I never met cobalion while walking around and there was a trainer in Solar City that didn't let me pass even after I had 8 badges. Also I couldn't get in the bike shop for some reason.

Ok, after all those critics I have to say I believe this was the most enjoyable hack I have ever played. It was challenging, I liked the story line, and it was strong in ways that that the original games are not. For an instance, the many "feature battles" against important characters were awesome and frequent and everytime I used my wonder-guard-sigilyph, my oponents kept changing to pokemons that had moves that could hit it. Also, specially in my final battle I had to keep guessing which moves they would choose and those would be, while variable, also good decisions. I liked it more that most original versions.

Seriously I can hardly believe how interesting this hack was and I really apreciate your effort in delivering a great game. I wish I could do a better review but I'm kinda drunk and english is my second language. I hope that all makes sense. If I remember anything else to say I'll edit this post. Once again, great f****** job 1158! :-)

Thanks for you suggestions, I'll overcome the problems you mentioned in the next version.

Do you mean the rock at Brown Lake? I did't find any rock at Lividity City...

No, I mean the "rock" on Treeshade Path, you can find where it is by region map.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Okay, I've bneen trying to get this for days now, and now i find out its the patch thats not working, (the pokemon resolute patch) coz its not an actual patch or something like, it just doesnt appear when I try to select a patch. Help?

Back