• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon X and Y anime speculations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Here it is. A clearer image of the new anime poster! :)
BT8zx-uCIAEbK31.jpg:large

lol look at Fennekin's face, too funny haha. So we have Serena, Clemont and his little sister Bonnie right? That is cool!

Also, who is that mysterious character with the Mega Blaziken? hmm feels like it is team Flare's admin.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Here it is. A clearer image of the new anime poster! :)
BT8zx-uCIAEbK31.jpg:large

lol look at Fennekin's face, too funny haha. So we have Serena, Clemont and his little sister Bonnie right? That is cool!

Also, who is that mysterious character with the Mega Blaziken? hmm feels like it is team Flare's admin.

The Professor standing with 3 Kalo Starter isn't Sycamore , Because its a women !!!
Wobbuffet coming back !!!
I hope Jessie , James & Mewoth won't be serious Villain ! Because they are actually good people who went on a Bad Road.
I want that Mysterious guy to be Ash's rival.
I wonder who will be the trainer with Mega-Lucario .
I hope the Anime doesn't turn Mega-Evolution into permanent Evolution.
Seriously , I hope this the LAST JOURNEY So Ash , Jessie & James can finally move on .

Last edited:
Years
My theory is that Serena will be Ash's rival and he will travel with Clemont and Bonnie. It looks like Ash will get his first Pokemon (I hope it is Fennekin :) ) from a female professor, although it migh be Sycamore's assistant!? With that team, I can see Brock coming back to Kalos, cause they need an "older" character that can cook and "take care" of them. I think Clemont is 10 too.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I want Ash to have :

-1)Pryroar :
pyroar2.jpg

Ash already has a Fire/Flying Type and 2 fully evlove Fire Starter! As For Fire Bird Pokemon , Any of Ash's Bird Pokemon can learn Heat-Wave.
BUT ASH DOESN'T A LION POKEMON WHO CAN CARRY HIM LIKE ARCANINE !

-Pangoro :
230px-Pangoro.png

I can see Bonnie wanting to catch a Pancham so Ash let her borrow his Pokemon for that . But Bonnie accidentally hit & anger a Pangoro nearby So Ash battle it to save Bonnie and show her how to catch a Pokemon which allow her to catch the Pancham .
After All , Pancham & Pangoro are more Marketable together so why not having both of them together .

-Nyaonikusu :
Nyaonikusu-female.png

Its cute , Marketable and an Attacker . It has every single reason why Ash should catch her .
Plus , It's a Psychic type that Ash doesn't have .
May be Ash could have a Jerk female Rival who has the Male one .

-Honedge :
230px-Honedge.png

With this Pokemon , Ash can get 2 type of Pokemon he didn't catch yet !
I think , It will do better as a talking Pokemon .
Where It show Sarcastic personality and has a ''Love & Hate'' relationship with Ash.
However , It can show usefulness in Battle and also help Ash with training due to its Vast knowledge about Pokemon & The World.

-Chigorasu :
Chigorasu.png

Sooner or Later , Ash will catch this Pokemon .
Why ??? Look bellow
Spr_5b_004.png
Spr_4h_158.png
Spr_3e_252.gif
Spr_4p_443_m.png
Spr_5b_552.png

Any Question ???

So As we can see, Ash CAN have very marketable Fully evolve Pokemon So I WON'T ACCEPT ASH HAVING ANOTHER ''TEAM BABY'' IN EXCUSE OF MARKETING!!!
If the Marketing need cute baby size Pokemon then writer can shove them on Serena Or Bonnie !!!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
This looks like a fun team! Serena looks like she'll be an interesting character, but it'll be a bit weird not having an older member. Maybe she will end up being the rival and Alexa or Brock take up the post of caretaker. It'd be fun to have a female rival and that would get some varying hair colours in there.

I do wonder why they chose to have Serena be light-skinned and blondie-brown though, especially considering Clemont and Bonnie. Get some diversity up in there there's the option, right? Maybe we'll get a darker Calem at some point. And where're Tierno and Trevor and Shauna? And who is that adult with the Mega Blaziken? Doesn't look fashionable enough to be part of Team Flare. And what does that Mega Lucario have to do with anything? If it's at the top of the poster there alongside M!Blaziken then it must be important.

Also I completely called Wobbu being back. brb gotta tell Necrum :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I wonder what pokemon Team Rocket will have? Meowth looks like he's dressed as a Vivillon & I also see a Malamar near Wobbufet, so, maaaaybe one of those two? Hm.

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I wonder what pokemon Team Rocket will have? Meowth looks like he's dressed as a Vivillon & I also see a Malamar near Wobbufet, so, maaaaybe one of those two? Hm.

I guess ether Jessie Or James will catch Malamar & Inkay.
After all , Those are more ''Team Rocket'' Like Pokemon .
What Interest me is the Pancham is seen on the back Pangoro so may be both of them will be in the cast or their going to a episode featuring both of them .

I just hope the Litleo is Ash's ! After all , Ash & Litleo will gave us the feeling of seeing A Boy & a Puppy together .

Its amazing that Pokemon exploited Kids desire for having pet yet Ash doesn't have a Pokemon who he can treat like a Puppy !
Everyone Love's Puppy ! Even if Litleo is mainly from cat .

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Don't get your hopes up for this being the last anime with Ash. I doubt that will happen.

I really really hope Lucarion is Ash's. I really want him to catch at least one of the badass fighting types. (My opinion) That man with the Mega Blaziken might be the Professor and is hiding his looks. Doesn't have to be a guy either. This will be the 3rd person with a Blaziken if it doesn't turn out to be Harrison or May. I doubt it will be May though. (One can wish)

I would love to see one or the other come back. I would love to see a rematch between Blaziken and Charizard as well. I would love to see a rematch between Mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard even more.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Don't get your hopes up for this being the last anime with Ash. I doubt that will happen.

I really really hope Lucarion is Ash's. I really want him to catch at least one of the badass fighting types. (My opinion) That man with the Mega Blaziken might be the Professor and is hiding his looks. Doesn't have to be a guy either. This will be the 3rd person with a Blaziken if it doesn't turn out to be Harrison or May. I doubt it will be May though. (One can wish)

I would love to see one or the other come back. I would love to see a rematch between Blaziken and Charizard as well. I would love to see a rematch between Mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard even more.

If Ash stay after XY series then the rating will drop even more !
It 's better to end Ash story now because Pokemon rating might go down with or without Ash.
Kids aren't dumb , you know !
Most of them already know to use internet and they are smart enough to know that if Ash didn't the League for 6 gen then he won't win at all.
Even Kids 10/9 year Younger then me already gave up on this show .
If Writer putting their faith on some Babies who never watched the show before then the TV rating show that the Babies are more into Doreamon rather then Watching Pokemon .
To me , XY series is my last series because If Ash failed to win the League again then I will stop watching this show for good . After all , If Ash aren't going to be a Pokemon Master then there no point watching it .

It would be smart idea if XY series start with a glimpse of Future where Cynthia's battling against a trainer in silhouette at Pokemon World Tournament and the announcer of that PWT will reveal that trainer to be Ash Ketchum .
Ya , It will spoiled us But I think I will be more interest watching XY Series if this happen .

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
That hasn't stopped them. They were suppose to stop before Hoenn and they continued. Remember it is Japan not America, and the face of pokemon is still Ash and Pikachu in Japan. Not to mention they have a ton of things based off those two figures. And yeah.... 9 and 10 year olds gave up on it in Hoenn region as well, but they are replaced by even younger kids. But this isn't the place to talk about this.

Sorry for getting off topic.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Anyway , I don't like the obedient Good Boys !
Unfortunately That the thing same about both DP Ash & BW Ash.
Both of them are too nice , gentle & Formal .
And AG Ash happen to be an Over-confident Jerk .
Can't Ash be a little naughty like an actual 10 year old boy in XY !

I Want to see Ash doing thing like this to his rival -

213341_v0_600x.jpg

Unfortunately , The Current Ash (Both DP & BW) is so nice that he can't even tease anyone properly .

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
That guy with the Mega Blaziken may be the new rival. If not, I'm sure he'll be an important character. And I guess Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie are Ash's traveling companions? I expected that since the last trailer. xD

Though from that picture with the Dedenne, can we conclude that Clemont is an electric type gym leader?

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
That guy with the Mega Blaziken may be the new rival. If not, I'm sure he'll be an important character. And I guess Serena, Clemont, and Bonnie are Ash's traveling companions? I expected that since the last trailer. xD

Though from that picture with the Dedenne, can we conclude that Clemont is an electric type gym leader?

One thing is clear , Megevolution need a powerful & Strong connection between Pokemon & Trainer .
So That Mysterious Man must be really connected to his Blaziken .
It make me hard to believe that this guy might a bad guy .

pokerex

I'm awesome
Years
I hope clemont is just like bianca, completely irrelevant and almost never seen. I hate his looks, so if he is going to be ash's companion, his personality better make up for it.

And that misterious guy with the mega blaziken kinda looks like ghetsis.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Has anyone noticed that Clemont's eyes are now visible in the anime compared to his in-game model and official artwork? I wonder why they made that change in detail? He could've been the next Brock eyes, where we rarely see his eyes.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I saw this on Serebii and almost cried tears of joy:
wob_zpsc40f5d26.png
;__;
I'm really hoping this is who I think it is...

Also I completely called Wobbu being back.
Is it confirmed or is there still a possibility of a coincidence/minor appearance?

If Wobbuffet is returning, then I think it's time to:
tumblr_inline_msd75pWCCJ1qz4rgp.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I think it's essentially confirmed now that he's seen on the poster. Because the reason I called it was because in Japan there was a vote-in that was like "Which TRio 'mon would you like to see come back? Wobbu, Mime Jr, or Dustox?" [check] And I mean it's so damn obvious that Wobbu would win and why would the put that in if there was no intention of bringing back the winner so I mean... it was just a matter of when. So basically it's confirmed.

I feel like Inkay would be best suited to Jessie (if contests are back that would be a glorious match), so that leaves up in the air: Who's James going to have? I'd like very much to see him with a Pokémon able to Mega Evolve because we all know he's a wonderful trainer who absolutely loves his Pokémon. And I mean the TRio's probably going to attempt to steal a Mega Stone/Ring. Imagine Jessie trying to use it, and James just kind of hanging onto it after she can't get it to work properly and it just suddenly working for him during a battle idk that'd be cool.

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
Years
I feel like Inkay would be best suited to Jessie (if contests are back that would be a glorious match), so that leaves up in the air: Who's James going to have?

From the looks of the poster, it seems likely that Jessie will get an Inkay. There's also a Pancham right next to Meowth. I was thinking that Pancham would be suitable for Team Rocket before I even saw it on the poster, so I'm thinking it could also be likely.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Hmm seeing James handle a Pancham would be interesting. Might it work? Does it have a Mega? How would that change the dynamics of the team? Even without a Mega, Pangoro is obviously a hell of a powerhouse. Suddenly sweet, adorkable, follower James is in control (well, maybe partially) of the team's best offensive weapon. That would be a fun contrast to Jessie getting Wobbu back; finally the duo each have a Pokémon that is a complete mismatch to their general styles. Would they adapt? I doubt they would trade.

Although really I'm probably giving too much allowance to Rocket development. ;;

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Hmm seeing James handle a Pancham would be interesting. Might it work? Does it have a Mega? How would that change the dynamics of the team? Even without a Mega, Pangoro is obviously a hell of a powerhouse. Suddenly sweet, adorkable, follower James is in control (well, maybe partially) of the team's best offensive weapon. That would be a fun contrast to Jessie getting Wobbu back; finally the duo each have a Pokémon that is a complete mismatch to their general styles. Would they adapt? I doubt they would trade.

Although really I'm probably giving too much allowance to Rocket development. ;;

I think Pancham should be Bonnie's Pokemon !
A Teddy Bear Pokemon will suit her well .
Plus Since Bonnie , Nobody will complain about Pancham not evolving or winning Battle .
In other Word , The Show can another Oshawott without anybody complaining .
And Ash should get Pangoro .
I mean , You should know How Black was teaching White (PokeSpe) about capturing Pokemon and he himself catch a Pokemon in the process.
And I would like Pangoro to be ''Tsun Tsun'' Pokemon ! It will act like it doesn't care about Ash & Co But whenever Ash in Danger , It come out its Pokeball to protect him !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back