• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I was thinking of making something like a Fire Emblem RP. :3

For pokebeasts, its only the HP you "should" worry about. @-@
I'm going to make it so your attack + defense power = your RP post substance / detail.

I would totally be down in being in a Fire Emblem RP. And I won't let it die if you make it! I love Fire Emblem. :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I haven't played Fire Emblem. Is it a GB game or other video game?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
It's on GBA, Gamecube, and Wii. Well, three different games. There's like 8-10 of them, some go way back, but the most popular ones are for GBA, the Gamecube one, and the Wii one.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I have another RP written up. It will be really fun :) But I won't post it until July or August.

And yay for pokémon contest RP!

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Which RP idea? XD Or is it something that you have not posted on here yet?

Hmm, let us reread Red's post...

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said:
I have another RP written up. It will be really fun :) But I won't post it until July or August.

And yay for pokémon contest RP!

I think you have your answer :3

Meh, I am horrible at drawing. I'm attempting to draw a Chimecho to upload to DA, but I'm failing at the face... the rest of it just looks meh.

Anywho, how does traveling Sinnoh and Unova in my RP sound? Those seem to be the least RPed in regions at the moment...
It's going to be a chapter RP, but for when the RPers aren't together, i'll give them the next chapter, and anyone that falls behind will just have to catch up, so that way no one RPer drags the RP down. Plus, i'm on quite often to update it, though i'm not sure if I will be all summer... if i'm not then I might PM a few chapters to someone so that they may take over for a while.
I've currently written up about twelve chapters, and I estimate that if the RP were to be completed, there would be 50.5 pages in it.

Nakuzami

Years
Journey RP; "Journey through the Dark"
Basic Plot:
Spoiler:

That, basically. I don't want to reveal much more...

And, i've seen many RPs that are traveling Hoenn. I don't know of really any RPs that are traveling Sinnoh, or Unova. Maybe one or two, but not as much as RPs traveling Hoenn.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years

Hmm, let us reread Red's post...

I think you have your answer :3

Meh, I am horrible at drawing. I'm attempting to draw a Chimecho to upload to DA, but I'm failing at the face... the rest of it just looks meh.

Anywho, how does traveling Sinnoh and Unova in my RP sound? Those seem to be the least RPed in regions at the moment...
It's going to be a chapter RP, but for when the RPers aren't together, i'll give them the next chapter, and anyone that falls behind will just have to catch up, so that way no one RPer drags the RP down. Plus, i'm on quite often to update it, though i'm not sure if I will be all summer... if i'm not then I might PM a few chapters to someone so that they may take over for a while.
I've currently written up about twelve chapters, and I estimate that if the RP were to be completed, there would be 50.5 pages in it.

I mean, did she post the plot/idea before. Like, on here? Like, what everyone else does? D=< I can read you know.

Probably better than you since you skip a lot of the details in RP posts. :P (that was a joke)

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
^^^^ I think it was called YZ act I and then II, or something. I'd be down for a HP RP. I think that it would obviously have to be based after Harry... Or before? Maybe when Voldemort (Yeah, I said it.) was in his original reign. I think that the order would be too strict...

the new evil organization, since the "DE's" disbanded, could like... KIDNAP wizards and pit them against each other for entertainment or something less stupid...

Hope I helped.

Nakuzami

Years
I mean, did she post the plot/idea before. Like, on here? Like, what everyone else does? D=< I can read you know.

Probably better than you since you skip a lot of the details in RP posts. :P (that was a joke)

Oh... well, if it's a new idea, then no. She did say it was a new idea, so would that mean... no? Perhaps it would ;P

... ... ... ... ...You will find that you wake up with a mysterious hole in your stomache, and you'll be bleeding to death. Either that or strawberry milkshake will be leaking out of you... or melted gumdrops... perhaps some boat nectar, or even some of gods' tears. Any number of things can happen when you rip a tag of a matress.

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
My idea was have both into one, have both a Hogwarts part and a Order of the Phoenix part. Each person can have two characters, one for the Hogwarts half and the other for the Order of the Phoenix half. So, while they have the excitement of being at Hogwarts, they can also have the dangers of the battlefield with the Order of the Phoenix part.

And I mean doing these two simultaneously. =D Which is why I had the idea to co-own because it might get confusing trying to balance both sides by yourself. I'm failing at that aspect right now in my own RP XD.
So basically like literally putting two seperate RP's into one? I'm not sure how well that'd work lol. Are the two related at all?

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
I feel that a Harry Potter Rp would work fairly well. I like the idea of having it take place during Voldemorts original takeover. TO make t interesting I think you would not have to make it required to join the order, but have people try to survive in general. however, that may get a bit dry after a while. Perhaps you can try to come up with a completely new story at hogwarts and try to spice it up with events and such. I don't think I would mind taking part in something like that.

On another note I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in an X-men spin-off RP. It has been a long time since I have seen a basic superheroish RP around these parts. I'm trying to think of some interesting things to use in the RP if I do make it, but I wanted to see the amount of people who approve of it first. Also if anyone wants to help come up with ideas with me as well

Years
On another note I wanted to know if anyone would be interested in an X-men spin-off RP. It has been a long time since I have seen a basic superheroish RP around these parts. I'm trying to think of some interesting things to use in the RP if I do make it, but I wanted to see the amount of people who approve of it first. Also if anyone wants to help come up with ideas with me as well

Harrcck! *chokes* Bah humbug, me was thinking of that too! :3 But yeah, you free to go with it. I'm too lazy thinking of RPs at the momentous. :P Maybe make it like mutant powers based off Pokemon moves and abilities? Tee-hee!~

Cooker

As free as my hair
Years
I feel that a Harry Potter Rp would work fairly well. I like the idea of having it take place during Voldemorts original takeover. TO make t interesting I think you would not have to make it required to join the order, but have people try to survive in general. however, that may get a bit dry after a while. Perhaps you can try to come up with a completely new story at hogwarts and try to spice it up with events and such. I don't think I would mind taking part in something like that.
Well I think that I'm going to make it post-Voldie simply because then I won't have to worry about incorporating original characters. Doing it sometime after his downfall means that all the characters will be entirely original, since I've never been a fan of using established characters. But yes originally, had I gone with the Hogwarts route, the Order would just be an option for like 4th years and older to join and not required. I was maybe thinking of letting people join the Death Eaters as well but that could get complicated. But now I'll see what Michaela's got planned lol.

^^^^ I think it was called YZ act I and then II, or something. I'd be down for a HP RP. I think that it would obviously have to be based after Harry... Or before? Maybe when Voldemort (Yeah, I said it.) was in his original reign. I think that the order would be too strict...

the new evil organization, since the "DE's" disbanded, could like... KIDNAP wizards and pit them against each other for entertainment or something less stupid...

Hope I helped.
Well I think the DE's will still be around simply because racism will still be around, and there's always extremists. They could just have a regular DE person leading them now possibly or something? But I doubt they'd be opposed to kidnapping and humiliating students, which might make for an interesting mission dealio...^_^

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
Years
Hmm.....how about a RP in which you have are suffering with Split personality disorder? You'd have a good and bad side, probably? You would have to control both sides.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
We should make an RP where the theres a guy in an insane asylum and is in solitary confinement. All the other RPers are his split personalities.

(That's a joke).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back