• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 8, 2012
in ruby and sapphire is there a day and night system attached to the RTC included in it?

and does any of the day and night programs attach themselves to the RTC in the ruby rom?

and in ruby and sapphire can eevee evolve at night and day?

i am asking because there are very few R4 type cards and i want to make it to where people that are going to put my hack chrome and aluminum on their DS2 supercards can benifit from things like day and night on their R4 type cards

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
I have an question about Advance Map problem....
Here it is, I have made a map, I've been messing with it for days, it's been having no problems, but now I need to send the map file to a team member and every time I send him the file, and he opens it up, the map is split (see attachment). I've reinstalled A-Map and saved the file there and resent it and it still does this.. We are sending the files through Skype, btw. If you need any other info or have questions, ask here or vm/pm me. Thanks!

Make sure you are both using the same version of Advance Map.

Jokuc

']['he Master of Horror Movies
Years
How can I add or replace music in FL/LG?

[Edit] Never mind I found a tutorial. But what I didn't get was, is it possible to insert a song without replacing another?

Last edited:

DrerAhv

She That Derps in the Night
Years
I feel like an utter idiot fr asking this, but how do you replace the default maps with custom made .map files using Advanced Map?

I've tried selecting the map I want to replace, then hitting Open Map... and selecting the .map file I want to replace it with and saving to ROM. But as soon as I reload the ROM, the original map is back and it's like the custom one was never opened at all. Help?

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
I feel like an utter idiot fr asking this, but how do you replace the default maps with custom made .map files using Advanced Map?

I've tried selecting the map I want to replace, then hitting Open Map... and selecting the .map file I want to replace it with and saving to ROM. But as soon as I reload the ROM, the original map is back and it's like the custom one was never opened at all. Help?

In AdvanceMap, after you open the map, go to File->Map...->Insert map. After the dialogue box opens, click the dot that says replace and select the bank and map number you are replacing then click replace.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2011
I HAVE to ask, I found a hack beta, and I downloaded it, but I can't figure out what I have to use to open it! I have 3 emulators but they don't work for it.

I know it must seem like a silly question, but I've spent 30 minutes searching in FAQ and posts and it seems like no one ever even asked! And when someone did, they were told to look in FAQ, and there's nothing there on the subject.

**Yes, I have used Lunar IPS and no, still doesn't work :(

Last edited:

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I HAVE to ask, I found a hack beta, and I downloaded it, but I can't figure out what I have to use to open it! I have 3 emulators but they don't work for it.

I know it must seem like a silly question, but I've spent 30 minutes searching in FAQ and posts and it seems like no one ever even asked! And when someone did, they were told to look in FAQ, and there's nothing there on the subject.
You do know that the betas distributed in this forum are patches, right? If not, then you should learn to read tutorials about patches. Emulators doesn't recognize patches, they're not even ROM files. Its probably using either APS, IPS, or UPS. You'll need to read the FAQ here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=46315

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016

**Yes, I have used Lunar IPS and no, still doesn't work :(

^^Yes, I do know, I forgo to add that I have used an IPS patch, and still nothing...

So what is the process you are doing? Are you sure that it is an IPS and not another file type like APS or UPS? And what do you mean by it doesnt work, thats pretty vague.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2016
hey..i have my saved map file and everytime i insert it , it always goin 2 littleroot town,,,

What do you mean its always going to Littleroot? Is it actually replacing the Littleroot map or is the map just take the name Littleroot Town? Specificness is always helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back