• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jade Version (RMXP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Um.... to play this game do I need to buy the thing then download it because I went on other sites to download Pokemon Raptor and I needed to buy it?

@ Incognito322 : Um.. I had an idea but you need to answer this question --- Is the game a file?

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Um.... to play this game do I need to buy the thing then download it because I went on other sites to download Pokemon Raptor and I needed to buy it?

@ Incognito322 : Um.. I had an idea but you need to answer this question --- Is the game a file?

1.) If you had to buy Pokémon Raptor, then someone was trying to scam you. All Pokémon fangames here are free.

2.) Of course the game is a file! What else would it be?

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Route @ I want it to be potatoe salad. LOL

Anyway I got this friend who buys DS TT cards and puts all kinds of games on it and theres a little file card that you put in the computer to input games onto. So I got the idea of doing the folloing: Take the files put it in the chip then put that in the DS TT card then put it in my DS and see if it will play! Because my dads a PC techniten (I have no idea how to spell it) he can help me and then wowzers I got myself a DS new pokemon game! *For Free*

Potato** I meant to write Potato**

Last edited:

incognito322

let's look towards the future!
Years
@ Death Strike: *facepalm* just kidding. Thanks for the compliment. You know I nearly held my breath when you posted about beta testing. Lol. I just don't want too many people to get a sneak peek of the game, that's all.

@ Arbok_G: Um... I haven't decided on legendaries yet... you won't face them for a long time, so I have some time to think about it, I think :).

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Route @ I want it to be potatoe salad. LOL

Anyway I got this friend who buys DS TT cards and puts all kinds of games on it and theres a little file card that you put in the computer to input games onto. So I got the idea of doing the folloing: Take the files put it in the chip then put that in the DS TT card then put it in my DS and see if it will play! Because my dads a PC techniten (I have no idea how to spell it) he can help me and then wowzers I got myself a DS new pokemon game! *For Free*

Potato** I meant to write Potato**

It won't work on your DS. It is made with RMXP.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
The Fakemon starters are both good, both being sice Dulswan is too much of a Piplup rip off. The map s ok but the sea needs gradienting a bit. The tiles are great and the first borderless ones I've seen that look good. Your support banners are good too, you're obviously a great Pixel artist. I'd use one if I had room xD

incognito322

Years
Thanks! Yep, the sea is a placeholder, I'm just too lazy to sequence the sea border tiles (where the white parts move up and down slowly) right now. But thank you for the comment. I know the water starter isn't the most lovely, but it will eventually become a swan, something completely different from Empoleon. So hopefully that makes up for the difference.

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
Arbok to anwser your question further if you want to get pokemon games that you cna transfer to your ds check out the emulation forum that's what it is for. I myself don't support hacking of any kind and I dont know how it works but I guess it does.

Nightrider434343

Intermediate Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 25, 2010
The tileset looks pretty good in my opinion, as does the storyline. It is very original!

incognito322

Years
Thank you. Just letting you guys know, I'm going through a graphics overhaul as well as getting the final touches in for the first beta, which I will release in the next week or so. I hope you all are looking forward to it just as much as I am :)

Arbok_G

Grass Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2011
Any Screenies? I really looking forward to seeing more gameplay.

incognito322

Years
Right now just getting events in and editing the character sets... will post screenies soon, but if you want a real teaser, I posted the maps of the 1st and 2nd towns you'll visit in the game, for some criticism.

Bordew5

PokéTect
Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2012
This game looks like it'll be great, the tiles you used/made very good :)

incognito322

Years
Thanks... I'm slugging on the indoor tiles (have to alter the Mart and PC ones), so that's taking some time. Hopefully a demo by Wednesday? Only time will tell :P

Mrchewy

nom nom nom
Years
I absolutely love the tiles and mapping; overall this project looks quite promising. The plot is a little bare-bones, but it certainly seems workable. I'd definately rework the starters, though. They're well sprited, but their actual design seems lacking, especially the Piplup copy.

incognito322

Years
Yeah, I'm working on another starter idea, Dulswan will be turned a dull gray and will still be used as a Baby Swan Pokemon. You'll see the new Water Starter, Koagua, if you give the demo a try ;). That is, when I get it out. I'll fluff up the showcase page once I've finished all of the events to make a demo. Then the thread won't look so outdated XD

Yuzuki

C++ Programmer
Years
Looks great Mapping too it looks like 3D i think from the Chipset.

-Yuzuki-

DiscoPichu

Developing Game
Years
  • Age 25
  • n/a
  • Seen Dec 1, 2012
I like the tile sets, and the mapping. Seem like a great game. The one thing I don't like is your Trainer/Pokemon sprites. Anyone could see they are spliced. The fire starter does look cool, though. I'll be wanting updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back