• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

I might be able to join you guys for Oktoberfest. I hear you'd have no problem getting around in Germany if you just know English (Germans are probably even better English speakers than many Americans I know). Still, I should probably learn some common phrases.

If I get off my medication for at least three days or permanently, we are going to drink beer and do Jagermeister shots until one of us is up on a table doing a chicken dance while propositioning random busty Munich ladies. And then we are drinking even more beer and Jager shots.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I may have to go to that for once. Sounds fun.

Also, since we're partying

tumblr_mgj8dd5AN61ry1shko1_500.gif
It sure as hell is as fun as it sounds. Only Munich beers, served by the liter for about 5 euros, and a massive array of meats and sausages. Yes those come seperately, sausage is a beast of its own compared to various meats.

It was just some people joking around on facebook. I thought it was funny. I don't even know these people- they're just in the same group that I'm in on facebook. They usually aren't this entertaining, though.
Oh okay, cause snorting ADHD medicines sounds all sorts of weird. Its a brain stimulant, so I'm assuming it would be better to already be high, and then take some to get your brain into high gear.

I might be able to join you guys for Oktoberfest. I hear you'd have no problem getting around in Germany if you just know English (Germans are probably even better English speakers than many Americans I know). Still, I should probably learn some common phrases.

If I get off my medication for at least three days or permanently, we are going to drink beer and do Jagermeister shots until one of us is up on a table doing a chicken dance while propositioning random busty Munich ladies. And then we are drinking even more beer and Jager shots.
Jager kamikazes and beer would make for an interesting ride. Its how most blackout stories begin, and how most people drinking careers end.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wait wasted on a Monday night? Guys even I'm not that much of an alcoholic...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'll be with Slenderman burning stuffs while you guys are getting drunk :D
Yes, let's do it.
I have easy access to gunpowder...
Alcohol looks neat when it's burning. Let's light things on fire with hand sanitizer. c:

Sir Codin

For those of you who play Skyrim, remember that one quest where you go into a drinking contest?

I took a big swig of Jager every time it was my character's turn. When it hit me half an hour later, holy f@$!, I felt it.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
No, Molotov's are not a toy, they are the boon of the Earth and the literal fire to feed the fuel of political propaganda.

Anyway, to explain the getting drunk in school, a teacher had his birthday. We asked the teaches for some wine, gave us a glass. We wanted more, like all responsible 17 year olds do, so during class we asked to go to the bathroom. This went on for like 3 hours, in which no one caught on to us sneaking into the teacher's lounge, drinking a glass, and going back to class. We had split a bottle and a half 3 ways in under 2 hours, and tried to maintain a straight face for the rest of the day. Thank the lords we weren't caught, cause I'm sure we would have gotten 3 days suspension. Made the day much easier though. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Drinking and fire seems like a bad idea. Someone might lose some hair that way. c:

Talking about fire gave me the most amazing idea. I need to put safety pins into my skin again- and light them on fire. <3 Someday.
@TF
Well, now, of course, I need to try that.

Sir Codin

CarcharOdin, Livewire, Elendil, and maybe several others

STARRING IN:

THE HANGOVER 3: OKTOBERFEST

Fehlt mir ein Zahn?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@TF
Got it. I'm tempted to look up what happens. c:

@Jz
Because it would be fun.
So long as I would do it carefully, I probably could do it without it actually hurting me. I can slip safety pins under my skin without any pain, so it's just a matter of lighting them on fire. Since I'll be waiting a while, I'm pretty sure I'll forget and never actually do it. D;

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Ja du bist fehlt ein Zahn.

We would probably raze Munich to the ground, we're too awesome for that city to handle.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Snorting ADHD medicine would probably be the equivalent of doing meth, etc considering they're amphetamines and yes, stimulants.

For those of you who play Skyrim, remember that one quest where you go into a drinking contest?.

Good times, gooood times~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back