The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The Wide World of Pokémon > Pokémon General
Reload this Page Club The Pyromancers: Fire-type Pokémon Club

Pokémon General The home for theories, clubs, polls, and other discussions involving the Pokémon franchise that aren't covered in any of the other boards.

Old November 22nd, 2015 (1:31 PM).
Team Magma Co-Leader
Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
I really like both of the Charizard megas; I've used both and both have their merits. I do really like that with X that Charizard finally was given a Dragon typing.

I also like Mega Houndoom and Mega Camerupt. Not so much in way of design, but in battle performance. I use my Camerupt - Pelee - in her Mega forme quite often.

Relevant Advertising!

Old November 22nd, 2015 (10:08 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Which Fire-type Mega Evolution is your favorite?

For me, Mega Camerupt. I really loved how it has an actual volcano on its back with lava flowing out, and Sheer Force makes it a slow but very strong attacker. Definitely a way to improve this underrated volcanic camel.
Old November 29th, 2015 (7:26 PM).
Dovahkiin
Crystal Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
Name: Apollo
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Arcanine and Ninetales
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: I guess it's because of their fiery aura which I can relate to my personality in real life? x) (also I'm a gryffindor) Fire-types were my most favorite type as a child, with my most favorite back then being Charizard and Moltres. There are also plenty Fire type Pokemon I like and they tend to have one of the best designs.

Answer to current topic: Charizard X has a cool design and is very strong. So.. that I guess. :D I haven't used much mega evolutions, unfortunately, but based on their designs alone I'd also pick Mega Houndoom and Mega Blaziken. While on the topic of Mega Evos, it would be great if the Kanto fire mammals (Arcanine, Ninetales and Rapidash... at least that's how I call them haha) had mega evos of their own. Maybe Fire/Fighting for Arcanine, Fire/Ghost (or Psychic) for Ninetales and Fire/Flying for Rapidash (a sort of pegasus thing)?
Welcome! I have to agree about Mega Charizard X, since it's my favorite of the Megas. Blaziken and Houndoom both have cool Megas as well.

Going to use this post as a segue to another topic:

What Fire-type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?

I'd agree with Ninetales getting one that's Fire/Ghost or Psychic since it definitely has those abilities. A Flying-type Pegasus-like Mega Rapidash? Now that could be fun.
Old December 4th, 2015 (7:46 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiicked View Post
Welcome! I have to agree about Mega Charizard X, since it's my favorite of the Megas. Blaziken and Houndoom both have cool Megas as well.

Going to use this post as a segue to another topic:

What Fire-type would you like to see get a Mega Evolution?

I'd agree with Ninetales getting one that's Fire/Ghost or Psychic since it definitely has those abilities. A Flying-type Pegasus-like Mega Rapidash? Now that could be fun.
Personally, I would love to see all starters to receive Mega Evolution forms. In addition to that, I would love to see all Fire-types to receive Megas a Mega Arcanine and a Mega Magmortar! Firstly Arcanine is popular among the fandom, particularly back in its golden days. Then there's Magmortar, which is one of the few Fire-types that can learn offensive Electric-type moves. Its pre-evolution form, Magmar was also among the fan favorites! (:
Old December 4th, 2015 (8:31 PM).
"You clods!"

Hmm...well, I do agree that I'd like to see a Mega Ninetails and a Mega Arcanine. As well as Megas for all the starters. Though I feel like a Mega Chandelure would be fun as well.
Old December 6th, 2015 (10:44 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain T. View Post
Hmm...well, I do agree that I'd like to see a Mega Ninetails and a Mega Arcanine. As well as Megas for all the starters. Though I feel like a Mega Chandelure would be fun as well.
Is there any Non-Fire Pokemon that should Mega Evolve into a part Fire-type?
Imo, there's Sunflora, Solrock or even Bellossom, Lilligant and some others. Surprisingly, there are so many options to choose from!
Old December 7th, 2015 (5:17 PM).

Nature: Timid
Username: Sir Lucario
Partners: Combusken and Typhlosion
Reason: They're awesome I don't hate any of them. Each one has some use in its own way. A lot of them are overused. Plus they're deadly in their Pokedex entries (magcargo). What's not to like?
Topic: Typhlosion needs buffs it is in the NU tier which is sad considering its fanbase. If you've played Pokemon Insurgence you'll see what a mega can do to it. In Insurgence Typhlosion gets huge boosts plus the special attack version of moxie. Typhlosion really needs a mega
Old December 8th, 2015 (8:19 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Lucario View Post
Username: Sir Lucario
Partners: Combusken and Typhlosion
Reason: They're awesome I don't hate any of them. Each one has some use in its own way. A lot of them are overused. Plus they're deadly in their Pokedex entries (magcargo). What's not to like?
Topic: Typhlosion needs buffs it is in the NU tier which is sad considering its fanbase. If you've played Pokemon Insurgence you'll see what a mega can do to it. In Insurgence Typhlosion gets huge boosts plus the special attack version of moxie. Typhlosion really needs a mega
Welcome to PC's Fire-type club!

And no, Typhlosion doesn't belong to the NU tier that was like 10 years ago during the DP days. Lmao He settled in th RU tier.

Additionally the Cyndaquil line won the Favorite Fire-type Tournament, yes slamming the Charmander line, Chandelure line hard.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8997328&postcount=34
Old December 8th, 2015 (12:37 PM).

Nature: Timid
Thx glad to be a member sorry I forgot he was in RU regardless he still needs a mega
Old December 12th, 2015 (5:28 AM).
"You clods!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun View Post
Is there any Non-Fire Pokemon that should Mega Evolve into a part Fire-type?
Imo, there's Sunflora, Solrock or even Bellossom, Lilligant and some others. Surprisingly, there are so many options to choose from!
Those are pretty good choices for Mega Evolving into a Fire type. I'd do something like (and this idea came from a discussion in another club) Trevenant gaining a Mega Form in which is drops the Ghost typing for Fire and turns into some sort of burning tree with ghostly flames.
Old December 12th, 2015 (10:26 AM).
Silver Tier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain T. View Post
Those are pretty good choices for Mega Evolving into a Fire type. I'd do something like (and this idea came from a discussion in another club) Trevenant gaining a Mega Form in which is drops the Ghost typing for Fire and turns into some sort of burning tree with ghostly flames.
I haven't thought of that way, tbh.

But that's a hella creative one, I say.
Old December 14th, 2015 (4:29 PM).
Team Magma Co-Leader
Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
Solrock Mega evolving into a Fire type would be awesome! (And Luntone to an Ice type too.) I might actually use it then. X_X
Old December 15th, 2015 (3:53 PM).
Silver Tier

Let's talk about...

Volcanion!!

Volcanion is the first ever Pokémon with the Water/Fire typing. I'm not listing questions, as I believe we need to discuss and freely express our thoughts, rather than making one-off topic. Having said that, this isn't an official topic for The Pyromancers. I'm not even the owner of this club, haha. {XD} It's just that, I don't think we should let this golden opportunity slip by. :)
Old January 3rd, 2016 (12:51 AM).
★★★MP4/4★★★
Platinum Tier

Nature: Modest
Name:★Raziel

Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: Ninetales and Charizard

Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: My most favorite type of all time. I like fire as an element in general, I love its colors, the warm or hotness :) I like all fire type Pokemon.

Answer to current topic: I want Ninetales to have mega-evolution. It's my most favorite Fire type and final evolution.

Water/Fire type? I'm down for that, only few weaknesess and gigantic variety of moves. Awesome.
Old January 3rd, 2016 (1:40 PM).
Life is a game, a game with shitty reward system.
Silver Tier

Nature: Impish
Pick two Fire-type Partner Pokémon: M charizard Y and M Blaziken
Reason(s) for liking Fire-types: Cool design and useful advantages
Answer to current topic:Volcanion looks great, and two of its weakness also have X2 weakness against water através what is even more sweet.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links