• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokémon: LIFE Version

What is you favorite season? (From the 5th generation games)

• Spring

Votes: 114 20.8%
  • Summer

Votes: 106 19.4%
  • Autumn

Votes: 169 30.9%
  • Winter

Votes: 225 41.1%

• Total voters

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
Ok i see the Spiritomb platform but what is the first photo?
Well, the Odd Keystone must be somewhere, right? :P
Hello everyone, first off all, i must say that this hack looks amazing, really really impressive! amazing job!

Now to the question, the hack finished? if not, whats the last gym it goes to?
Thanks!
Far from finished. The released alpha ends right before the first gym, and the current length goes until something close to a third gym.
Can i use your tiles provided i provide credit?
Some tiles are private, and some are modified exclusively for this game. That being said, I can not authorize using them even with credits given :/

XRcePUn.gif

j2Nnfjn.png

Look at those cuties. I didn't forget them ^_^​

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
If your emulator is able to emulate linking, the colosseum will work. You will be able to battle your friends, haha. Still going to test trading :P

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 31, 2016
The B/W tiles as well as the OWs are really nice!
I'm surprised that you can add so many things into a firered rom

Dionen

deprived of sleep
Years
XRcePUn.gif

psYWcoE.png
KLau8T5.png
O8MqnRf.png

69w1XJy.png
IzCsuXH.png
7InyvgL.png

In terms of length, I've progressed A LOT during July.
Now, this month, a new semester begins. In other words, university restarts and the rhythm will slow down a little bit again.

I know you didn't see much, because I didn't show everything, but the thing is I can confirm (in case you are going back the pages to use this post against me: cmooooooon) that the full first beta with 4 gyms will come out still this year.
Stay tuned ;)​

# 1000 posts #

Last edited:
Years
XRcePUn.gif

psYWcoE.png
KLau8T5.png
O8MqnRf.png

69w1XJy.png
IzCsuXH.png
7InyvgL.png

In terms of length, I've progressed A LOT during July.
Now, this month, a new semester begins. In other words, university restarts and the rhythm will slow down a little bit again.

I know you didn't see much, because I didn't show everything, but the thing is I can confirm that the full first beta with 4 gyms will come out still this year.
Stay tuned ;)​

# 1000 posts #

Four gyms in the upcoming beta? That's fantastic.

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2023
yesss thank you for working so hard on this, very much looking forward to playing this beta

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
alolan exeggutor might be in? That'd be the derpiest thing ever.... and I love it!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 1, 2017
HAHA! Now I gotta replace exeggutor with the alolan form on my meme hack lol!

Back