• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Quick Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
i got my chansey from my mates heart gold and i have given it a soothe bell and i have given it a massage and the lady in nacrene city said its happiness is maxed out, i levelled it up and nothing happened?

Did your Chansey perhaps faint before it levelled up, or perhaps your Chansey wasn't at the front of your party and a different Pokemon has max happiness. Or did you use any of the energy items (energy root, rival herb, etc) on her?

Jeikobu

God's beloved child
Years
If I want, can I "trade" a Pokemon to a friend for nothing? It seems like my friend who be required to give a Pokemon in return, but what if I just want to give it for free?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
If you want to give it for free, just have them catch a Patrat. There's no way to "give" Pokemon between Black and White.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Quick DW question. If I put my pokemon to sleep at a HotSpot go home and use the DW. Can I return to the Hot Spot tomorrow Wake up my Pokemon and then put it back to sleep? In short does the 24 hour wait start when I put it to sleep or when I wake it up?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I believe it's when you wake it up but I'm not 100% certain.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
When you turn on the game, walk into and out of a building if your DS clock is November 1st and it should change seasons.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
you guys told me that if my Pokémon is jumping in the picture that means I won in the musical... but what about if two Pokémon are jumping the picture, mine and someone else's? what does that mean?

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2013
No NPCs coming to my White Forest

I'm having a problem with my pokemon white. My white forest is completely empty due to inactivity. My brother's black city is completely full, when ever I try to recruit people, they would always say they would like to come but none of them actually do. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone could help me that would be great.

bryan_e09

Da hell
Years
There is this Item located All the way down from the top of victory road..

I'm on my way to the Pokemon League of Pokemon White. I reached the top of Victory Road and I met this man saying that there is an item down there and if I have the courage to get it.. I saved my game and tried whats down there, I found a TM. its Wild Charge .. and an Ultra ball on the very bottom of it,, well, Is that all the items? or is the scurrying down there worth for the TM and the other items? Please suggest :) It's my first time to play White :D

jkls39

Gate Master
Years
How do I use the Pokemon Transfer Lab? I tried it once but it's not working. I want to transfer my Pokemon in Diamond version even though the Wi-Fi connection is on but it was not transferring at all. Please help! Thanks!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I'm having a problem with my pokemon white. My white forest is completely empty due to inactivity. My brother's black city is completely full, when ever I try to recruit people, they would always say they would like to come but none of them actually do. I don't know what the problem is or how to fix it. If anyone could help me that would be great.

You'll probably have to try other Black Cities, unfortunately. That's the only solution I can think of, you're doing everything right.

I'm on my way to the Pokemon League of Pokemon White. I reached the top of Victory Road and I met this man saying that there is an item down there and if I have the courage to get it.. I saved my game and tried whats down there, I found a TM. its Wild Charge .. and an Ultra ball on the very bottom of it,, well, Is that all the items? or is the scurrying down there worth for the TM and the other items? Please suggest :) It's my first time to play White :D

Check out here for a list of every item and where it is. :3

How do I use the Pokemon Transfer Lab? I tried it once but it's not working. I want to transfer my Pokemon in Diamond version even though the Wi-Fi connection is on but it was not transferring at all. Please help! Thanks!

You have to have finished the game and can only do it wirelessly, with two DSes that are within range of each other. You start Poketransfer on the one with B/W, then turn on the DS of the one with Diamond. You then go to the Download Play option on the menu and download the transfer software, then you can transfer them over.

How old is Touya/Touko supposed to be? All I can find is "Older than other protagonists."

There's no set age, that's all that anyone knows.

jkls39

Gate Master
Years
You have to have finished the game and can only do it wirelessly, with two DSes that are within range of each other. You start Poketransfer on the one with B/W, then turn on the DS of the one with Diamond. You then go to the Download Play option on the menu and download the transfer software, then you can transfer them over.

I already finished the game and tried it like 2 times already. I have 2 DS with me and Wi-Fi connections were on. That's it! The Download Play thing! How do you download it? Thanks so much! :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I already finished the game and tried it like 2 times already. I have 2 DS with me and Wi-Fi connections were on. That's it! The Download Play thing! How do you download it? Thanks so much! :D

Okay, DS 1 has White in it. DS 2 has Diamond in it.

1. Turn on DS 1, go into White, and go to Poketransfer. Set everything up until you reach the point where you only have to wait for the other game.

2. Turn on DS 2, but don't go into Diamond. Instead choose DS Download Play from the main DS menu.

The rest should be self-explanatory, hopefully.

jkls39

Gate Master
Years

Okay, DS 1 has White in it. DS 2 has Diamond in it.

1. Turn on DS 1, go into White, and go to Poketransfer. Set everything up until you reach the point where you only have to wait for the other game.

2. Turn on DS 2, but don't go into Diamond. Instead choose DS Download Play from the main DS menu.

The rest should be self-explanatory, hopefully.

So, you mean, the Diamond should be inserted in the DS but instead of going to the game itself you have to go to the main DS menu...I got that...But, what if I am using a Wood R4 for my Diamond and not the real DS tape of Diamond? Would that be allowed? Sorry for the many questions. I just like my Pokemons in Diamond and I really like to try it out. Again, thank you! ^_^

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So, you mean, the Diamond should be inserted in the DS but instead of going to the game itself you have to go to the main DS menu...I got that...But, what if I am using a Wood R4 for my Diamond and not the real DS tape of Diamond? Would that be allowed? Sorry for the many questions. I just like my Pokemons in Diamond and I really like to try it out. Again, thank you! ^_^

I'm not sure if you can if the other game is an R4. I don't have one myself but my boyfriend seems to remember trying and it not working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back