• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Opal (Australia Based Game)

Years
I have Firin, I need Firike and Firazor.

Here's some info for you:
Based on: Echidna (Think Hedgehog but different)
Type: Fire/Steel
Name origins: Firike (Fire + Pike), Firazor (Fire + Razor)
Other info: Good Def and Sp. Atk

mmmk. what do you mean by (Fire + Pike) and (Fire + Razor)?

Years
those are the origins for their names. Being based on echidnas they will have spine on their backs or maybe even other parts of their bodies. Being part steel these will actually be spines (unlike the cyndaquill family). Have a look at Firin because they need to look similar since they evolve from it (Firin - Lv 16 - Firike - 36 - Firazor

Years
lol. man that pic is amazing o.o" i will try my best to draw other evolutions. but... the pic shows him with steel spikes/spines, yet he is only a fire type. maybe make the spikes/spines alittle smaller since its suppost to be only a fire type and not too strong at first evolution.

WillPowerPedro

https://soundcloud.com/cammdavidson
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jan 9, 2022
Awesome idea! The map looks awesome! Do you plan to make this you are getting an [already made] team take up the idea?

Years
:)? lol. will work on the pics soon. dont worry

lol just posting testing my signiture <.<

:bandit:x.x my signiture isnt showing

Last edited:
Years
More info on the region and some of the features I'll include is up. I fixed the concept art so it will actually work now.

UltimateDillon

Veteran Gamer (Sort Of)
Years
nice! so good so far. its very detailed and i can tell you have a good solid plan for the game. (unlike me. im just doing it as i go along)

Back