• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: HackMew's Tools Factory [A-Ptch released]

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Never mind. Hackmew's first post says 1.1.3 is the most recent. I wonder why it won't export anything?

Yes, v1.1.3 is the latest one. I wonder how come it doesn't export anything... It works fine for me. See my PM.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
XSE's Built in 'Live Update'

Told me I was using the Newest one, which XSE says is 1.1.1...
Did I find another bug or something?

Exactly like I guessed. He was talking about the overworld editor, though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2013
I´m not very good at english and i don´t understand all abaout the tools, so I have a few questions:
For exemple: Brock has 2 pokis and I will that he has 3, but when I inscrease the number I need a repoint, what to do?

How can I creat a new trainer in A-Trainer?

And how can i change the colours of buldings in A-Map?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I´m not very good at english and i don´t understand all abaout the tools, so I have a few questions:
For exemple: Brock has 2 pokis and I will that he has 3, but when I inscrease the number I need a repoint, what to do?

How can I creat a new trainer in A-Trainer?

You need to click the Repoint button and select the offset where to repoint the data to.
To increase the number of trainers, choose Edit -> Advanced -> Edit Trainer Amount.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2009
Umm, for some reason when i try to open my pokemon rom with Overworld Editor RE it says this:

Error 9 (Subscript out of range) in procedure LoadSpriteStructure of frmOverworld editor

This only happens on FireRed/LeafGreen... Can you tell me how to fix this?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Umm, for some reason when i try to open my pokemon rom with Overworld Editor RE it says this:

Error 9 (Subscript out of range) in procedure LoadSpriteStructure of frmOverworld editor

This only happens on FireRed/LeafGreen... Can you tell me how to fix this?

That happens because you're not using the FR/LG US version 1.0. To check the version, you can use RHEA.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2009
Ok, I got it to open up the rom by getting a new one, but now it gives me an error when i try to save it...

Error 55 (File already open) in procedure SaveSprite of frmOverworldEditor

Do I need to get ANOTHER rom?

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
Ok, I got it to open up the rom by getting a new one, but now it gives me an error when i try to save it...

Error 55 (File already open) in procedure SaveSprite of frmOverworldEditor

Do I need to get ANOTHER rom?

Close it, and close any program that might be accessing the ROM. The start the editor and try again.

Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
I keep getting runtime error 380 with XSE.

I downloaded the vb6 runtime files, extracted them and ran the installer. But I didnt get any confirmation whether they actually installed, I tried several dl locations and still the same. Im running on Vista, anyone has any ideas?

All the other tools I tried are working perfectly though.

nofudgeplz

Teh Lolcat Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2009
i cant open up the spoiler buttons =(( so that means i cant download =(

Bloodmoon

Wolf Pack Member
Years
Do you think you can make Overworld Editor Rebirth Edition to resize the Overworlds? That would be very helpful. (If it already does, how do you do it?)

Also, do you think you can make it so you can add more Overworlds, and more palletes?

Last edited:
Back