• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A plain old trade shop & breeding farm~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I'm looking for a Panpour and a Sawk, I just started a new game, so I have nothing great to offer. But if anyone would like to help me out that would be great :)

Years
I'm in a similar situation- I'm looking for a Sawk, and as I'm not far into the game, I don't have much to offer. I do have a spare Throh that I could part with, though it's not anything all that special >>

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
can i get that mew i have about every legendary but mew and the birds the birds are on my gen4th game

MotherSerperior

Intermediate Trainer/Breeder
Years
I'm in a similar situation- I'm looking for a Sawk, and as I'm not far into the game, I don't have much to offer. I do have a spare Throh that I could part with, though it's not anything all that special >>

It's okay, we can give you a Sawk.
My FC: 4814-0396-1517
When can you trade?

can i get that mew i have about every legendary but mew and the birds the birds are on my gen4th game

Sorry, we're only trading Mew for dex purposes.
We could do a tradeback so you could have it to look for in your GTS? :)

Last edited:
Years
It might be a minute because that was meant for the other guy. I still have to breed your Panpour and the trade room is doing that dumb thing where it doesn't wanna connect. :/

Ahh, well we're gunna have to do this another time then :/ I have work in 25 mins. If you're around at 9:30 EST that would be great :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back