• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Nox Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
explicitoaah.png

Experience Pokémon like never before!

Introduction

Did you ever play Pokémon and think how awesome it would be if Nintendo made a Pokémon MMO?
No need to dream any longer..
Pokemon Nox Online has arrived!

Story

Once upon a time, a meteor containing an alien virus crashed on earth.
This crash birthed Deoxys..
After a while Deoxys began using its newly found power to corrupt People and Pokémon, sometimes even consuming them.
With each Pokémon or Human Deoxys corrupts/consumes he gains in strength..
Researchers fear that if Deoxys grows too strong it will destroy the world as we know it.
As a result all 15-year olds are given Pokémon, in the hope that one of them can defeat Deoxys before it's too late..

Features

• Original Storyline
• Interact with other Players
• Revisit Kanto and Hoenn
• A entirely new region to explore
• Animated Pokémon

Screenshots

SS1.png

• New Screenshots coming!

Team:
Me - Project Leader, Mapper, Scripter

Want to be part of the team? Still looking for:
Mappers

Spriters
Scripter(s)

Credits:

Poccil
Maruno
Blizzard
Kyledove
Alucus
Chimcharsfireworks
WesleyFG

Last edited:

fuz

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Nice start dude. What protocol are you using for saves? Is it completely multiplayer or saving only?

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
Nice start dude. What protocol are you using for saves? Is it completely multiplayer or saving only?

Completely Multiplayer :)
The multiplayer is powered by RMX-OS.
Saves are stored to a Mysql server.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
I'd like to join as a spriter if that's okay with you. I'd advise you not to mix BW and HGSS tiles so much though. Though the maps on this look very polished and well layed out.

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2021
I'd like to join as a spriter if that's okay with you. I'd advise you not to mix BW and HGSS tiles so much though. Though the maps on this look very polished and well layed out.

What kind of sprites do you make?
I need trainer sprites and overworlds.

Rayquaza.

Lead Dev in Pokémon Order and Chaos
Years
Basically I can do both. I can mix many different sprites to make something that looks completely original.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2012
Whoa, this is remarkable indeed. The idea is so great, it makes me think if Nintendo has something wrong in the head xD

Will be looking forward to this marvelous creation! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back