Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Casting
Reload this Page ~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old October 15th, 2013 (05:11 AM).
Hope & Ambition

Nature: Hasty
Well, Agni is making quite the scene right now. Lets just say I accidentally knocked over your favorite beverage or something lol. Or even hit you on accident.

Hero~
I'll become a author and I'll make my life worth something great //
Former RP: BEYOND THE GODS //
Bettering My Writing Skills & Looking For Help //
Old October 15th, 2013 (12:06 PM).
What the duck?

Nature: Calm
Just wondering how you two would interact seeing maughany is part of Sabertooth and Yamagi is part of Fairy Tail. Unless maughany is in Fairy Tail as well now. Anyways mine and Colonys post should be up in less than a day.
Old October 15th, 2013 (10:37 PM).
I'm a self aware man, I'm also borderline narcissistic

Nature: Brave
Finally posted I have had a hard time making the cross between holidays and school :/

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old October 16th, 2013 (12:57 AM).

I was just wondering that as well lol ah well looks like I'll have to make a solo post ;P
Old October 16th, 2013 (12:58 AM).

Nature: Sassy
Okay, question, this is based off of our own version of Fiore, not canon, right?

Old October 16th, 2013 (01:00 AM).

Yes and no, we are not in any events that happen other than those that involve whole guilds and we have our own little events with an Arabian themed dungron coming up

"I make stupid shirts and people like it so, I am grateful." ~Tyler, The Creator
Old October 16th, 2013 (01:05 AM).
"Intend to? I already have."

Nature: Quiet
Sorry for not having posted, but I really didn't have anything to post. However, until the dungeon is unveiled, Remil will be open for interaction at the guild base.
Old October 16th, 2013 (01:08 AM).

That is understandable and I'm a hypocrit for saying otherwise lol and I understand since your waiting for the dungeon

If anyone has any idea or a suggestion for the dungeon by all means tell me, I am thinking whoever defeats the dungeon or whatnot can obtain a magic of their choice or even master one of their own or maybe a whole lot of gold.and fame also should we have a genie at the bottom who you all must defeat or should it be a race to the bottom???

Old October 16th, 2013 (01:41 AM).

I think that the race to the genie at the bottom sounds like a pretty fun idea. Gets all of us interacting and opens the way to make comrades from different guilds. Therecould be rare treasure behind the genie that the winner could sell to get lots of money? So the genie is like a gatekeeper for this treasure.
Old October 16th, 2013 (01:58 AM). Edited October 16th, 2013 by Rezilia.

Weapon Breaker

^ Cuz hax. That is, that should be the reward magic. It completely disables one's ability to cast the specific type of magic targeted. However, it can only be used once per hour.

--

Char sheet:
  • Name: Rezilia

Magic Type:
  • - Demon's Eye (because my knowledge of FT lets me SCREW THE RULES! ; just let me know if I can't use this) [born with - cannot use living or death magic, just some black arts, but normally this just strengthens her other magics]
  • - Six Styles (learned since young age, growing up in a merc guild, it's a martial art - clicky)
  • - Fomor Magics (inherited due to "Survival Process") - there are 5 spells total
  • - Arc of Embodiment (to mimic its use in Type Moon)
  • Appearance:
  • Personality: Naturally curious and bubbly but also a loner. She's like giggling shadows. However, she CAN go berserk, due to Fomorian influence, where she has no control over her magic and basically goes completely loose cannon - only once the slaughter is over does she pass out, and then after waking up regain control of herself.
  • History: Born and raised in the Catalyst Sequence - a rogue mercenary guild which aimed to discover all the ways the human body could obtain and use power, and thus act as a catalyst for higher evolution, she was subject to the harshest training and painful experiments. Her Arc of Embodiment was the magic placed into her so that the guild could study its relation to her body. She eventually managed to run away and to an empty coast far away, where she made herself pass out. When she awoke, all her memories were gone. That is to say, she repressed them while asleep - so deep asleep that she did not realize the Fomor Magics had seeped into her that night until the Warlords started talking to her.* She then wandered, aimlessly, to many towns and cities, homeless, for the rest of her life till now.** She ran away at 8.
  • Code: Birds of a feather~ (jk, Snow Fairy!)
  • Guild: None
*The Fomor Magics are five spells often considered "Special Abilities" that were "awakened" within 5 legendary Fomorian Warlords. The Fomors and Fairies waged wars for eons but the Fomors generally used melee rather than magic, so the fact that these abilities remained in the Fomorian Hills along with their owners was largely unknown. That is, until Typhonos - God of Leviathans - swallowed the hills up. When this happened, the Magics started the Survival Process - basically, in order to stay connected to the material world, the warlords would seek out a host - whether by choice or randomly - and place the Fomor Magics inside of the host, keeping their attachment to the world.

**Due to her already excellent control (granted by unethical experimentation) over Arc of Embodiment, she could create food and larger-on-the-inside living places for herself as she wandered.

Stats:

Str: 3/100
Spd: 5/100 (20 with Six Styles, at start of RP)
Def: 1/100 (15 w/ SS, SoRP)
Skill-
AoE: 30/100 (120/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP - generally this just means large objects go flying everywhere, it isn't properly controlled)
Demon's Eye: 4/100 (90/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP, almost never happens)
Fomor Magics: 15/100 (45/100 w/ Berserk, SoRP)
Six Styles: 10/100 (can't use while Berserk)

Old October 16th, 2013 (02:05 AM).

We don't need to see stats lol.

Your magics must be from fairy tail so people don't grab something op from a random site.

You must be in a guild

Also try to stay away from using black arts since they tend to be very powerful and gives you an unfair advantage from the start

Old October 16th, 2013 (02:12 AM). Edited October 16th, 2013 by Rezilia.

*sent to PM due to aggressive nature*

Old October 16th, 2013 (02:39 AM).

When are we planning to do this event? Like, IC days lol. I was gonna do the guard my house quest for a decent bit of money but then I noticed it was over several days so I wasn't sure if it would be possible to do it with the upcoming event.
Old October 16th, 2013 (05:24 PM).
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
@Rezilia: I feel like you're being a bit unreasonable. Canon magic is just something to make it easier to manage. It would require a lot less effort for people to be limited to a large pool of magic, that already has limits and restraints, versus non-canon magic that may or may not be easily managed. Personally, I feel like this is the more far fetched complaint, seeing how there is such a large amount of magic to choose from. Another reason that creating your own magic is redundant or otherwise unwise is that they may already exist, such as your Weapon Breaker magic being a near copy of Nullification magic.

Black Arts are banned not only for their being over powered, but their generally villainous nature as well. I personally don't see the problem with Demon's Eye, but the fact that most types of Black Arts are unknown, other than Living and Death magic, it would be really hit or miss on using them.

As far as the you having to be in a guild, yes one person started out as not being in a guild, but if you read his history he clearly had intentions to join Fairy Tail. The primary reason people need to be in guilds is because only guilds are allowed to take jobs. Sabertooth could always use new members, if your interested.

No comment on the skills thing, other than they seem really weak. Perhaps that is why Chuckles said they are unnecessary. And for future reference, using negative or belittling wordage in a situation that isn't going your way is rude and unsightly.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old October 16th, 2013 (05:32 PM).
The Hero of Skies and Time

Nature: Jolly
I, for one, agree with Colony. Chuckle's requests were completely reasonable, and as GM, we need to support his rulings.

Also, I'll be posting when the next even begins.
Old October 16th, 2013 (08:25 PM). Edited October 16th, 2013 by Rezilia.

*sent to PM due to aggressive nature*

Old October 16th, 2013 (08:43 PM).
It's About Dominating!

There's a rather large difference from the GM being the "Author" and the GM being the person to set some rather simple and fair rules, which is what Chuckles is trying to do here. Also, did you ask if you could use Terrain magic? Most people have been given various liberties when choosing their magic, and as long as you give a decent reason I'm sure there wouldn't be any problem in using it. Once again, it's clearly said canonically that only normal Guilds, which was also addressed earlier, are the only people able to do jobs. Another thing I find interesting is how you think AoT is so overpowered that it could beat anyone. Could you elaborate, please? I never said anything against you using stats, I just said your character seemed kinda weak. And no one here is saying you shouldn't join the RP, but you could be a bit more respectful to the members of the community.

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old October 16th, 2013 (08:51 PM).

I took the other posts out and sent them as PMs, because of rules - I didn't think it would turn into an arguefest, it did. Sorry about that. So, I'll calmly and quickly reply:

Arc of Time - cannot reverse people but can reverse magic, thus eliminating all forms of magic, even Black Arts, by constantly resetting them to nothingness until the user is out of magical energy.

"Normal Guilds" - since you already read my post, you know I said Love & Lucky informs my char of missions and is able to to pay her as a "representative" of the guild. L&L is a merchant guild. We know "magic guilds" aren't the ONLY guilds that can accept jobs, as Merc and TH guilds can as well. It makes sense that merchant guilds could, with their connections, get a hold of job info and accept it. After all, what matters is that the job gets done, not who does it, as long as it's done through guilds due to the legal nature of Ranked Jobs/Missions.

Old October 16th, 2013 (09:00 PM).
It's About Dominating!

I concede on the guild point, because when you put it that way, it makes sense. So yes, that's true.

Arc of Time doesn't work like that. This is a quote on how AoT works "This Magic revolves around the manipulation of the "time" of objects of non-living things and non-sentient living things, like a tree." I quoted this from the wiki. And before you attempt to use Gray's magic as a defense you should know why it works on that. Maker magic, with the exception of Memory Make, creates non-living and non-sentient living things, which by definition are vulnerable to Arc of Time. That doesn't sound like an invincible magic that you appear to think it is. Yes, it is strong when paired with other magic, but it is still possible to beat, unless you use Maker Magic.

Old October 16th, 2013 (09:05 PM).

Hmmmm... I guess the questions is then "WHAT is defined as an object?" If the spell itself is, then yes; if not, then you're right.

But then you have Arc of Embodiment, the Arc spell I had, which literally lets you create anything you can imagine. I could summon a Zeref doppleganger and IT could use the Black Arts.

^ Black Arts, just like everything else, has a weakness. That's just why I didn't like blocking spells just because of OP nature, since everything can be destroyed by atleast something.

It's also why I nerfed my char and her magics. Honestly, her skills, all combined, made her at about Grey's level at the start of the series. She just uses her abilities along with one another rather than separately.

Old October 16th, 2013 (09:16 PM).

Quote originally posted by heretostay123:
I, for one, agree with Colony. Chuckle's requests were completely reasonable, and as GM, we need to support his rulings.

Also, I'll be posting when the next even begins.
OKay same thing with yellow gardevoir if anything pops up you can interact and whatnot.

Quote originally posted by maughany18:
When are we planning to do this event? Like, IC days lol. I was gonna do the guard my house quest for a decent bit of money but then I noticed it was over several days so I wasn't sure if it would be possible to do it with the upcoming event.
Okay as soon as everyone is done with their posts and ready to move on we will "goto sleep" then "wake up" and are requested to investigate something... I will not spoil anything since I might slightly change it and it could affect people in their planning.

- Arabian Dungeon
- Race to the bottom
- Genie guarding the magic lamp
- Everyone needs to work together
- ARABIAN THEME!

Old October 16th, 2013 (09:25 PM).
It's About Dominating!

I forgot to add this to my previous post, and honestly it would have made things easier. Magic has two definitions according to Fairy Tail. 1: Magic is the physical embodiment of the spirit. If we take this in to context spirit can be defined as both a type of consciousness/sentience and animating force, which implies sentience. 2: Magic is a source of power. Once again, power is a type of energy, and with a basic grasp of chemistry one would know that energy is not consistent of matter, and is thus not an object.

Arc of Embodiment is interesting in that you are correct, it could create a Zeref doppelganger, but even then it wouldn't have the knowledge or experience of Zeref, which would probably leave it unable to use Black Arts. Also, though it may seem at first that it could have the possibility to use Black Arts, it would be much more likely that it couldn't since the user would have to have prior knowledge to do so. I agree that it does have the possibility to be abused, but that in its own does not make it OP.

I'm not going to lie. I believe Chuckles may have used the wrong wording when addressing the use of Black Arts, but as I said before, the lack of knowledge mixed with the nature of Black Arts seems to be the primary reason for their exclusion. Only three Black Arts (Demon's Eye, Living, and Death) are known and of them only two (Living and Death) have had their abilities described effectively. That's not to say that Demon's Eye should be banned either, seeing how it's been allowed so far.

Old October 17th, 2013 (06:12 AM).

I'm ready for the event now, I'm kinda eager to get it started :') Shado is just gonna be lazing about his house for now so he's ready for action
Old October 17th, 2013 (09:25 PM).
It's About Dominating!

Dements posted, and I wanted to know if it would be alright for my post to have Jiemma mentioning the mission.

Old October 17th, 2013 (09:45 PM).

Yep it is fine. Also @Yamagi since everyone is eager to start the event wanna cut our fight short like say someone interrupts us or stops it and then it all goes rolling from there?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)