• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016

Then you did something wrong, because english version is really in english.

all the other game except this and some words during the pokehealing are in english.i dont thing i did anything wrong i downloaded the light_platinum_english.rar from here i patchedit in ruby version (u) (v1.0)

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Because im running it on my cell phone.
Anyway is it possible to get them or not?

Hi, may u help me?

i'm trying to play on my phone too (android, using Gameboid) but keep showing me some white image and nothing goes on.. just this. You just put the .gba on your phone, and open?

(sorry for any bad english)

-

tem algum brasileiro por ai?!

Mason69

Sleeping...
Years
Hi, may u help me?

i'm trying to play on my phone too (android, using Gameboid) but keep showing me some white image and nothing goes on.. just this. You just put the .gba on your phone, and open?

(sorry for any bad english)

-

tem algum brasileiro por ai?!

Você tá com sorte, eu também sou brasileiro.

O que fiz foi isto:

Originally Posted by xXxLugia:

"every week someone reports a prob with the white screen. this prob was solved long ago, but ppl still ask for the solution. i had the same prob on my android phone, others on gpsp or iphone but master2738 showed me how to make this game work on my phone so u need to do this i will just copy paste what he wrote with with small modifications just follow this steps:
1. download pokemon LP from wesley's homepage
2. download pokemon ruby 1.0
3. download gba header(go to google and type: gba header tool v1.0)
4. open up gba header v1.0
5. click on the box under "filename:"
6. locate ur "Pokemon Lp" .gba and double click it
7. click on show header than click show. notice that the game title says PKM LP (thats what causing the problems)
8. click on copy header
9. click on the box under source file, locate ur ruby 1.0 rom and double click it
10. now click on copy
11. click on show header and click show
12. you will now see that ur pokemon LP rom has the game title Pokemon ruby. which should allow u to play it on any emulator now.

Also set the save type on your emulator to Flash 128kb"

Boa sorte ;)

Years
  • Seen Mar 9, 2012

O que fiz foi isto:

"every week someone reports a prob with the white screen. this prob was solved long ago, but ppl still ask for the solution. i had the same prob on my android phone, others on gpsp or iphone but master2738 showed me how to make this game work on my phone so u need to do this i will just copy paste what he wrote with with small modifications just follow this steps:
7. click on show header than click show. notice that the game title says PKM LP (thats what causing the problems)
8. click on copy header
9. click on the box under source file, locate ur ruby 1.0 rom and double click it
10. now click on copy
12. you will now see that ur pokemon LP rom has the game title Pokemon ruby. which should allow u to play it on any emulator now.

Boa sorte ;)

Why don't that thing work for me cuz i'm still stuck at white screen

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2012
I'm trying to get this to work on my flash card, but it's not even showing up on my emulator? I do, in fact, have a GBA emulator on my card, but it's just not showing. I used 3 different Ruby's, and they still won't work? Any suggestions?

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022

O que fiz foi isto:

8. click on copy header
10. now click on copy

Boa sorte ;)

now it works on my w890 but I downloaded english ver and on my cellphone is in spanish...

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017

O que fiz foi isto:

8. click on copy header
10. now click on copy

Boa sorte ;)

Cara, eu to fazendo tudo isso... mas quando clico no show pela segunda vez (pra alterar o nome), ele nao muda! Continua PKM LP.

Tu sabe o que pode ser?

-

When i click the second time in 'show', the Game Title doesn't change - still with the PKM LP. Do i have a wrong rom or something? Please help.

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2012
awesome hack!!! but in mt. lauren the last trainer on the second level freezes my game, what can i do to get past this and keep playing??

prakhar

flare blitzz
Years
i want the link of this game.remember i want that version of light platinum which does not end at kecleon block.please help me as i am unable to find it.when i download it from wesley's i get the same kecleon problem so please help me out..............

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2014
Can someone tell me where Latias is? I checked above Esmerald city where it shows in the screen but it's not there.Is this a glitch and I'm just going to have to restart, or am I just looking in the wrong place?

Years
i want the link of this game.remember i want that version of light platinum which does not end at kecleon block.please help me as i am unable to find it.when i download it from wesley's i get the same kecleon problem so please help me out..............

Well the link is available on the first page (The English one with the name Snakebyte with it)

heey , Where can I get a ticket to go to lauren?

It's given you by the professor of zhery region at your homewtown i think?!!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2015
OK I'm really confused someone please help??

The title says the latest English version is 1.0.

But I have 1.1 from the website? Which is the newest??

Back