• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Alright, cool. Let me know when you are ready to trade. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
It says your FC is wrong, so either you hit the wrong number somewhere, or you gave me your 3DS FC which isn't used for this. You need the FC found in your Pal Pad.

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
I'm ready to trade when you are!

So that's Mothra, Gible, Bagon and Scyther.
Do you think I could also have the event Kealdo while we are trading or would that be too much? I'll head into the wifi room right now.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I'm ready to trade when you are!

So that's Mothra, Gible, Bagon and Scyther.
Do you think I could also have the event Kealdo while we are trading or would that be too much? I'll head into the wifi room right now.
I'm in the WIFI room when you're ready. Keldeo is on my Black version though, so it would be after.

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Alright, that's fine but huh. That's weird, should I re-center the wifi room?

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Hey, I know i've already got some stuff from you but since you still seem to be online now, may I ask for:
VGC12 Larvitar
and SMR2010 Jirachi?

Thanks for your time, you are awesome!

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Hi necrum! I was wondering if you wanted to do an mystery egg swap, and i was thinking 4E as the coordinates.
And it would be for my W2 game

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hi necrum! I was wondering if you wanted to do an mystery egg swap, and i was thinking 4E as the coordinates.
And it would be for my W2 game
Yeah. We can do that! You'll be the first I suppose, MightyHeracross was interested, but he hasn't posted in a bit. Anyway, I don't have your FC, so if you can give me that I will see you in the WIFI room!

Sakurah

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 20, 2012
Pokemon: May I get the Speed boost Torchic again?
Nickname: None
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Speed Boost
Best IVs: (Optional/Max 2)
EV Training: (Optional) Could you EV train the Speed Boost Blaziken/Torchic for me?
Moves: (For EV Requests) Blaze Kick, Hi-Jump Kick, Shadow Claw, Flare Blitz .
Pokerus: Y/N Doesn't matter.

I also have female Druddigon with Mold Breaker for you. ^^

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
merfyz said:
The arceus you have there is it the 2007 japanese event pokemon? Because no other events have given out arceus's so i'm pretty sure your arceus is a fake. Do you know how rare and hard it is to find a legit one?

How about you click on the picture for the Pokecheck analysis. Arceus was released at Toys r Us a few years back. If you did just a little bit of research you would know that. Know your facts before you make accusations.

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Toys_%22R%22_Us_Arceus#Toys_.22R.22_Us_Arceus

Also of note is the fact that Arceus isn't really uncommon anymore, since earlier this year they released it in the Dream World. Please don't post accusations. If you have an issue with any of my wares, message me directly. It's very rude to come into my place of business and call one of my Pokemon fake. I don't come into your shop and dispute the legitimacy of your Shinies. Anyway, if you do it again I'll blacklist you and report you to a Moderator.

Last edited:
Years
hello,I would like to trade for one of your darkrai's.I can give you my shiny Sceptile lv.60,and my shiny buizle lv.30 as a bonus.vm me if you're interested

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Thanks for the Shinies! Though they were a tad unnecessary, since my Event Pokemon are free. But you insisted so I'll take them!

Back