• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Awesome, Kura. I thought the first one was interesting so I'm excited to see if the second is any good.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really enjoyed Warm Bodies as well. I was looking forward to it from the trailers and when I saw it I was very happy with how it was done. Original concepts in the zombie genre are hard to come by. :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I still have to see that movie, I've read some of the book and I love that the movie managed to keep the first person narrative in a way that just works so well.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I didn't know Warm Bodies was a zombie movie...thought it was like vampires or something OH NO WAIT I'm thinking of Jennifer's Body I think.

Years
Warm Bodies seems pretty ground-breaking in that I think it's going to be remembered as the movie that humanizes zombies. Monster protagonists have been around for a long time, but never as zombies, as far as I know.

Years
  • Seen Mar 29, 2015
I've never heard about this "Warm Bodies," period. Frankly, I'm not a fan of this Zombie Apocalypse trend.

However, I'd like to know why is trend is generating so much hype around here. Might someone enlighten me, please?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I didn't know Warm Bodies was a zombie movie...thought it was like vampires or something OH NO WAIT I'm thinking of Jennifer's Body I think.

Jennifer's Body was about a demon, iirc.

I've never heard about this "Warm Bodies," period. Frankly, I'm not a fan of this Zombie Apocalypse trend.

However, I'd like to know why is trend is generating so much hype around here. Might someone enlighten me, please?

Talking about prepping for the Zombie Apocalypse is just all around fun, like this thread is meant to be.

Years
Why are zombies always accompanied by an apocalypse? What if the zombies were stoic and complacent and had an overwhelming desire to do tedious tasks instead of eating brains?

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Why are zombies always accompanied by an apocalypse? What if the zombies were stoic and complacent and had an overwhelming desire to do tedious tasks instead of eating brains?

Like the end of Shawn of the Dead, huh?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years

Uuuuggghhh Jennifer's body was an incredibly boring movie >_>

I don't think I have a favourite Zombie movie though ._. hmm.. nor do I have a fav horror film..

299913_499564000102228_2032350374_n.jpg

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Uuuuggghhh Jennifer's body was an incredibly boring movie >_>

I don't think I have a favourite Zombie movie though ._. hmm.. nor do I have a fav horror film..

Damn. I wanted to see that because Megan Fox but, not anymore >_>
I've been meaning to go see Warm Bodies, everyone keeps telling it's great so hopefully soon (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back