• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Fairy Tail~ (OOC+SU)[T]

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
That's a great idea Yamagi but we better wait for every one to finish their quests before we start it.

My catchphrase will be either:

I'll take care of him

or

It is my friend, kindly return it to me!

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
could be anyone just a catchphrase to use when being the heroic self lols but judging from how Ace acts so far maybe not.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Haha, Everyone can be a hero and anyone can be a villain. I was actually thinking of doing that at one point. Having Agni get some kind of mean-streak. Something like Laxus but a bit more grim. lol

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
Dements posted the second joint post. Kinda funny that everyone is mentioning antagonistic roles when Dements was wanting Damien to have an antagonistic role later on, and that Lazarus's past is related to a well-known villain.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm thought I might as well find a picture for Fawkes' sword, so I did. Thank you Google Images!

Here's what it looks like, but a bit longer. (Four feet)

b2d082d8088a459345023884a5223fee.jpg

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
Dangerously cool looking lol. Nice sword Hereto.

And if Daminen wants he can be a antagonists. But like all good antagonist he'll need a large brain lol.

Colonel and Dements, your post was cool. That joint post thing is a bit hard for me though. I have the hardest time narrowing my posts down for some reason.

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
well from all well known RPG's with stats and what not. Wisdom normally means that they have stronger magic but wisdom also means being smart so as we are all mages we are all wisdom-ic(?)

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
In RPG's
Wisdom=More magic/stronger magic
IRL
Wisdom=smart

combine them with what we are RPing then we not only smart but strong

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Yay, Mitchell (shekoa) texted me this morning saying he will post sometime tonight (so around nowish or maybe at like midnight)

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'll post when I get home from school today. (Around 5 Eastern time) I have a quick question. I want Fawkes to learn the Gunner magic later on in the roleplay. How would I go about doing that?

Also, will a majority of the monsters be coming from Monster Hunter? I'm just curious. I need to know what random monsters will show up throughout the travels of the Sarcastic and Cynical Fawkes the Mighty. Lol

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
For researching a magic, you will need to first research it from grimoires or dusty old books (not 100% true) then you will have to train yourself using it.

The bestiary is in the first ooc post and all of them are from monster hunter

Colony

Years
I read this week's fairy tail, and wow. I can't help but think that this arc is filler.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Gray learning DS magic... I feel like fairy tail will become like dragon ball... Every old cool character gets shunned (no screen time anymore and become weak) to make room for half of the main characters and a set of new characters.

Example. Tien was able to defeat Goku in dragon ball, from the timeskip Goku wouldn't be able to train much because of wife and child plus chi chi being chi chi. Tien was then used as basically an appetizer for frieza which really got on my nerves plus the I wanted yamcha I liked the desert bandit also I don't remember much of oolong in dbz at all

Colony

Years
Well, another joint post up, and pretty much finished the Shirotsume arc, now time to develop a new personal plot! A little filler will be used until then. Lol, it feels like writing a story for an LN right now.

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
So should I just wait until the next big thing to post, or get something up before then? Because I haven't posted anything in a while and I want to keep active.

Back